Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes for 30 weeks I would think more likely 3lb. Aren’t her babies usually quite small anyway at term?
I have no idea - I would have thought Harvey would have been heavier. Also, the other 4 have all been caesarian deliveries.

Reactions: 7
Yes for 30 weeks I would think more likely 3lb. Aren’t her babies usually quite small anyway at term?
My granddaughter was just over nine weeks early she weighed 4lb 8ozs, she will be six weeks old on Saturday and she is still in hospital now. Not sure what she weighs now, I forget to ask but she still has the tube up her nose, dont know when she will be home yet

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My granddaughter was just over nine weeks early she weighed 4lb 8ozs, she will be six weeks old on Saturday and she is still in hospital now. Not sure what she weighs now, I forget to ask but she still has the tube up her nose, dont know when she will be home yet
Aww how lovely - I hope she will be home for some big cuddles soon. I watched that 'Hospital' program last night and was in tears - there was a 22 week-old being cared for - absolutely frightening. Like a fragile little bird.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This
What is wrong with her? So she was still aiming for a footballer - any footballer would do. Then got pregnant, saw Kieran's tackle and thought he would do and thought she could pass off Jett as his?
is always what I believed

Reactions: 6
Well I was born in ‘47 4lb I was told could have put me in a jug,But it was back then just after the war..Bit of hard life back then actually ‘very’ but it worked out ok.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I was born in ‘47 4lb I was told could have put me in a jug,But it was back then just after the war..Bit of hard life back then actually ‘very’ but it worked out ok.
Yes. When you read the complaints of today's crop of crap z-lebrities it must stick in your craw. At least you know how to appreciate the good times and roll with the bad. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If he wasn't his then he would be with Katie - I'm sure as mentioned above that a DNA test has been taken. Katie is so spiteful she would have removed him from Kieran if it gave her extra column inches. You could argue that Peter 'raised' Harvey but he didn't get custody following the divorce and doesn't even get to see him.
Yes, they did have a DNA test done re Jett. But Kieran refused to discuss the findings. Personally, methinks Jett is the double of him (and Bunny.) When Pete divorced KP he wanted to adopt Harvey - but Skanky refused. Perhaps Pete could see that she neglected H somewhat? OR maybe she wouldn't let go of her money-making-cash-cow.
He looks nothing like Gavin. I pity any kid with him as a father. Did she give birth to Jett 'prematurely' in France or something?
Yup and had been suspiciously cagey about the due date!

Reactions: 9
Yes, they did have a DNA test done re Jett. But Kieran refused to discuss the findings. Personally, methinks Jett is the double of him (and Bunny.) When Pete divorced KP he wanted to adopt Harvey - but Skanky refused. Perhaps Pete could see that she neglected H somewhat? OR maybe she wouldn't let go of her money-making-cash-cow.

Yup and had been suspiciously cagey about the due date!
Actually Pete wanted to adopt Harvey whilst married to Katie and it was Dwight who said no. There would be no reason for a court to allow Peter to adopt Harvey when his actual children were living with her and Harvey at the time and being cared for by her mum and a succession of nannies/helpers.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ooh doesn’t a bit of warm weather cheer you up? It does me. Another thing it’s lovely when you collect your washing on the same day. These are small things but often they mean more to me, at least, than a diamond ring say. Nah! She’s having you on! You know what I mean!

lots of stories re Katie wishing her son a Happy Birthday and how he’s kept her going through all her problems. It must be so hard having a child with multiple health problems, hard being a mum at the best of times, but the way I see it, being a mum means your child always comes first.

Anyway sorry Peeko no doubt not enough interesting info for your next song or rhyme

suffice to say, why does my ruddy cat always use the litter tray the minute I’ve cleaned it! Sometimes he looks at me through the kitchen door as I’m emptying his poo. He’s ‘avin’ a laugh, but I still love him to bits.

Rock on Peeko I mean Tommy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh doesn’t a bit of warm weather cheer you up? It does me. Another thing it’s lovely when you collect your washing on the same day. These are small things but often they mean more to me, at least, than a diamond ring say. Nah! She’s having you on! You know what I mean!

lots of stories re Katie wishing her son a Happy Birthday and how he’s kept her going through all her problems. It must be so hard having a child with multiple health problems, hard being a mum at the best of times, but the way I see it, being a mum means your child always comes first.

Anyway sorry Peeko no doubt not enough interesting info for your next song or rhyme

suffice to say, why does my ruddy cat always use the litter tray the minute I’ve cleaned it! Sometimes he looks at me through the kitchen door as I’m emptying his poo. He’s ‘avin’ a laugh, but I still love him to bits.

Mine does the same... weird. Mind you I wouldn't want to pooh in a loo with one already in it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I love the smell of clean clothes, I always put a lot of Comfort in my wash

Reactions: 11
Mine does the same... weird. Mind you I wouldn't want to pooh in a loo with one already in it either.
I know I could tell you a few disgusting loo stories from my time at work but won’t, some people are rank though!

I do ask my cat on occasion “do you need to use the loo” but he don’t reply then the minute I’ve gone he uses it anyway, the bugger!

I love the smell of clean clothes, I always put a lot of Comfort in my wash
I use Ecover either Apple Blossom or Vanilla, it’s divine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I could tell you a few disgusting loo stories from my time at work but won’t, some people are rank though!

I do ask my cat on occasion “do you need to use the loo” but he don’t reply then the minute I’ve gone he uses it anyway, the bugger!

I use Ecover either Apple Blossom or Vanilla, it’s divine.
you do talk crap 🤣🤣🤣🤣

you do talk crap 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry about crap 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.