Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shall wear it with pride @liar liar ❤
maybe Skanky and Lozza G can be mates now. One is a NTA nominee and the other is a BAFTA winner after all. Seems to me they have loads in common : Charlie, filters, totally delusional, make everyone around them jealous, big cushy houses and being business witches.....
I think you meant... 'both utter failures' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Waiting for her to go mad because all her many many exes that were Harvey's latest daddy have/haven't publicly wished him a happy birthday 🙄 Because if they do she'll be off on 1 about it. And if they don't she'll be off on 1 about it. Mental witch 😡

Is the hairdressing rubbish from the weekend but saved for now?
I also agree that she does tit like this without Kieran's consent & then rubs his face in it 😡

Waiting for her to go mad because all her many many exes that were Harvey's latest daddy have/haven't publicly wished him a happy birthday 🙄 Because if they do she'll be off on 1 about it. And if they don't she'll be off on 1 about it. Mental witch 😡

Is the hairdressing rubbish from the weekend but saved for now?
I also agree that she does tit like this without Kieran's consent & then rubs his face in it 😡
I see Kieran has wished H happy birthday.

I think it was last night, as had same leggings on as SPL.

Reactions: 10
How can price back into MM and now wants Harvey to live there, when I don’t think any trades person will donate £700,000 worth, to fix the sewage problems at least. It’s alright decorating the inside, it’s the outside that’s the massive problem.
plus it’s all the mortgage arrears. I cannot get my head around how she can still do all this. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
How can price back into MM and now wants Harvey to live there, when I don’t think any trades person will donate £700,000 worth, to fix the sewage problems at least. It’s alright decorating the inside, it’s the outside that’s the massive problem.
plus it’s all the mortgage arrears. I cannot get my head around how she can still do all this. 🤷‍♀️
I don't waste a second of my life wondering about the MM shambles because that is what it is. I suggest you get a box of Magnum Double Raspberry and sit back for 5 minutes and indulge... you will feel at one with the world ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Seeing as the entire world economy is in a crisis over Covid I reckon skanky ought to be put in charge seeing as she can be BANKRUPT and still own a million £ mansion and afford to entirely renovate it alongside all it's 'olidays, surgery etc etc.

Worldwide Crisis Averted!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Cheers you all for using my thread title and I better change my name tognashers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So why is he on his care then?
You can bet a DNA test was first on the agenda for Kieron knowing what an utter slag the old doris is and was.

I wonder if H's actual "father" has wished him a Happy Birthday let alone all the other "Daddies" he's seen come and go in 19 years?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Because he’s raised him as his own?
If he wasn't his then he would be with Katie - I'm sure as mentioned above that a DNA test has been taken. Katie is so spiteful she would have removed him from Kieran if it gave her extra column inches. You could argue that Peter 'raised' Harvey but he didn't get custody following the divorce and doesn't even get to see him.

Reactions: 9
Because he’s raised him as his own?
Maybe he is decent enough to do that, who knows? It would be better for ALL those kids if they did not have the gross misfortune to have that thing as a "mother"

Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

Don't expect Surrey Police to do anything about that - after all she was driving before and they did NOTHING :(

• Angry
Reactions: 16

And yay for the story!

I shall say it again - Crawl will be fined as it is his car and he is driving. Sid is not her dog. Blade is a specially trained attack dog and as such should be wearing a jacket/harness saying so.

Maybe he is decent enough to do that, who knows? It would be better for ALL those kids if they did not have the gross misfortune to have that thing as a "mother"

Don't expect Surrey Police to do anything about that - after all she was driving before and they did NOTHING :(
Why would she go to Surrey to get a sunbed treatment? Makes no sense at all...

• Wow
I shall say it again - Crawl will be fined as it is his car and he is driving. Sid is not her dog. Blade is a specially trained attack dog and as such should be wearing a jacket/harness saying so.

I would have thought Blade should also be muzzled out in public - rather like skanky actually :)

As for it being in Epsom for sunbed session, maybe it was the place she graced with her presence when living in Ashstead? And they thought they were rid of it LOL :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Epsom is not far from the MM and Harvey's school.

@gashers belated well done on the thread title!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.