Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope its ok to start a new thread

@Gnasher had the most liked thread suggestion

Also some great work from @Pom Bear from previous thread
Thanks for the new thread and Pom pic πŸ₯° xx
Sorry to hear on your symptoms not easing...hope things get better for you β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Good to see you back @plinky ❀😘 xx.

I'm alot better than I was last night, not 100 percent but better and thanks for all the lovely comments on the last thread πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

One Pom pic I made today to leave here while I catch up πŸ₯° xx..

Resizer_16221550465820.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread and Pom pic πŸ₯° xx
Sorry to hear on your symptoms not easing...hope things get better for you β€πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Good to see you back @plinky ❀😘 xx.

I'm alot better than I was last night, not 100 percent but better and thanks for all the lovely comments on the last thread πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

One Pom pic I made today to leave here while I catch up πŸ₯° xx..

View attachment 593530
Bless ya sweetie, I'm pleased you are a bit better today πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I do love that hat of Cole's, it suits him much better than those chavvy iold boring caps he wears 🀣🀣 lots of love my friend, I need to go bed, am knackered tonight, but I hope you feel even more better tomorrow 😘😘❀ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bless ya sweetie, I'm pleased you are a bit better today πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜ I do love that hat of Cole's, it suits him much better than those chavvy iold boring caps he wears 🀣🀣 lots of love my friend, I need to go bed, am knackered tonight, but I hope you feel even more better tomorrow 😘😘❀ xx
Thank you my friend β€β€β€β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ and I hope you get a good night's sleep and feel better tomorrow β€πŸ’•πŸ‘½πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
Lol I think his hat is part of him now like his turkey teef πŸ˜„ xx.
Lots of love to you too ❀🐾 xxx

@MrFMercury ..all the best for your hospital appointment ❀😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mine does the same... weird. Mind you I wouldn't want to pooh in a loo with one already in it either.
Mine comes in from the garden and drops a stinker in (or nearby his litter - he's getting old) just as we're sitting down to dinner. I s'pose it's because the smell of toad-in-the-hole stimulates his digestion....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mine comes in from the garden and drops a stinker in (or nearby his litter - he's getting old) just as we're sitting down to dinner. I s'pose it's because the smell of toad-in-the-hole stimulates his digestion....
My cat chooses to poop just as everyone is sitting down to eat aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was funny you talking to your cat etc , ok I made a bad joke , wasn’t aimed at you I did put, about, in so you’d know I was joking , I’m going to sit on the naughty step now , I would never insult a Krusty
Especially you because we have such a laugh πŸ˜‚
Errr.....what's so funny about talking to your cat? Okay, they may not chat back much but they're bloody good listeners!

Beware, @peeko

Last edited:
I thought it was funny you talking to your cat etc , ok I made a bad joke , wasn’t aimed at you I did put, about, in so you’d know I was joking , I’m going to sit on the naughty step now , I would never insult a Krusty
Especially you because we have such a laugh πŸ˜‚
Ok Peeko..off to the locked ward for you now...I would share my crayons but...I ate some and they took the rest off me

• Haha
  • Wow
30 weeks and over 5 pounds in weight- I sincerely doubt she is telling the truth
It never tells the truth about anything. Its an inveterate LIAR, it cannot help itself.

"Dad" does'nt have to be the biological father because "Dad" is far more than that, its something Kieron has proved time and again with his devotion to Jett & Bunny but the same cannot be said of the skanky old slag itself who uses the kids when it suits and then dumps them again. I mean H is only flavour of the month just in case he does win that ridiculous award or perhaps get a telly programme about trains - BOTH of which it will hijack for its own requirements.

"Ere look at dis blue train 'ere on platform 4 at Clapham junction! Isss grate innit, like know wot I mean mate innit? Lessss get on 'an see where it goes den .................................................... 'Ere mista! You at der front - can I play wiv' yer Dead Man's Handle or wot? " Screech cackle

What really pisses me off is she didn’t do this on his 17th birthday, she was on holiday with Boyson didn’t give a tit then.
His 18th was just a money making opportunity and someone to pay for his birthday to the highest bidder. When has she actually done anything for him properly. Poor lad is probably having pizza and carrot cake tonight for his birthday teaπŸ™
No Plop Kitchen left cos her and cole have shovelled it all into their own bellies; Pizza and carrot cake it is then - she sent cole to Tesco especially tho rather than wait for the Big Scene of Buying The Pregnancy Tests

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I recommend Curse of Skinwalker Ranch very interesting. That guy with the hair in Ancient Aliens, bless him. Too much forehead as my daughter would say 🀭

Hale and Pace - Social distancing bar fight on YouTube, hilarious
I imagine it being Peeko πŸ˜†

Its on Blaze channel
Not seen it but in the trailers for it they show a big metal gate with CCTV cameras on it as the entrance to the place - but theres no fencing! DUH! Just walk 6 feet either side and go in FGS! Thats Georgio BTW

It's bullying in my opinion. Harvey is clearly getting stressed. hole.
Skanky will find it endearing and hilarious which means the Scum will too. Wheres Issy and Amanda then to shoot these asshats down in flames??? Everyone is paying tribute to the amazing H though - why has'nt Joe Biden stepped up with his offering yet?

Last edited:
Morning all

looks like it’s going to be another nice day and might even be sunny for Bank Holiday, which’ll be a first,

I was reading about Katie this morning and it described her as a multitalented businesswoman, thought that was funny.

have a good day,

bath bomb anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all

looks like it’s going to be another nice day and might even be sunny for Bank Holiday, which’ll be a first,

I was reading about Katie this morning and it described her as a multitalented businesswoman, thought that was funny.

have a good day,

bath bomb anyone?
Do they really mean its a multi-faceted Bankrupt?
I feel sure Dragon's Den are in no hurry to offer it a spot on the show even if it actually IS a Dragon

• Haha
Treating herself to a sunbed again, must be at the MM again today, as this is in Epsom.

And yay for the story!

she won’t get the fine, stupid scruff is above the law!

I hope the dog pissed on her upholstery.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she won’t get the fine, stupid scruff is above the law!

I hope the dog pissed on her upholstery.
One of her flunkeys can mop it up using all her old drawers stuffed under the seats although dog pee makes a change from her own vomit though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So no staged photos for Harvey's birthday yesterday, where is W8 these days? Maybe residential said no paps!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It never tells the truth about anything. Its an inveterate LIAR, it cannot help itself.

"Dad" does'nt have to be the biological father because "Dad" is far more than that, its something Kieron has proved time and again with his devotion to Jett & Bunny but the same cannot be said of the skanky old slag itself who uses the kids when it suits and then dumps them again. I mean H is only flavour of the month just in case he does win that ridiculous award or perhaps get a telly programme about trains - BOTH of which it will hijack for its own requirements.

"Ere look at dis blue train 'ere on platform 4 at Clapham junction! Isss grate innit, like know wot I mean mate innit? Lessss get on 'an see where it goes den .................................................... 'Ere mista! You at der front - can I play wiv' yer Dead Man's Handle or wot? " Screech cackle

No Plop Kitchen left cos her and cole have shovelled it all into their own bellies; Pizza and carrot cake it is then - she sent cole to Tesco especially tho rather than wait for the Big Scene of Buying The Pregnancy Tests
Keep giving H cake, have to keep him fat for his XXXXXL clothes range.
Remember what happened last year when he ate too much cake 😑
Help the boy slim down, if she wants a XXXXXL clothes range to sell then why don't she put on the weight or better still the Wanky boyfriend of hers.
I haven't said FiancΓ© because we haven't seen the proposal and for all we know it could be a friendship ring he won from one of those claw machines you get in an Amusement arcade

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.