Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie underwent a full MOT in the vlog, also having a bizarre facial complete with needles, and beginning fat dissolving treatment.

This was stated in the recent irrigation Scum article. I thought skanky was scared of needles, she is full of bullshit never mind anything else!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I started a new thread and got the persons name wrong 😂
You're fired, and to think of the references you gave , and How much are we paying you ? You can help Peeko sweep up the bar , see how you go after that

Katie underwent a full MOT in the vlog, also having a bizarre facial complete with needles, and beginning fat dissolving treatment.

This was stated in the recent irrigation Scum article. I thought skanky was scared of needles, she is full of bullshit never mind anything else!
I heard she had an op to get rid of twenty pounds of ugly fat, cut her bleeping head off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.