Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies to John mayer

My stupid mouth
Has got me in trouble
I said too much again
Upset a great girl called Harry
And I could see
She was offended
And she said “ well anyway “
Just dying for her to forgive me

oh I’m just a stupid casualty
Of my own stupidity
How could I forget
Mama said think before speaking
No filter in my head
Hope our friendship hasn’t gone south
All because of my stupid mouth

Reactions: 13
You mean there is no bullshit from Skanky today? well that's me buggered for the evening, also
means I have nothing to add to my Facebook group tonight.

Back to my Lego game then.

• Haha
You mean there is no bullshit from Skanky today? well that's me buggered for the evening, also
means I have nothing to add to my Facebook group tonight.

Back to my Lego game then.
Nope, all a load of same old pap Captain 😘 you go play with your Lego, bless ya x

• Heart
  • Haha
Been watching 'Curse of Skinwalker Ranch', do you watch that Hugger and 'Ancient Aliens'
I've not watched that Skinwalker thing but seen lots of Ancient Aliens stuff. Very interesting 👽❤ I've just finished a rewatch of all 11 seasons of X Files 👍 and am browsing a few episodes of that 'Catfish' thing at the minute cos I've never seen it before 🤣

Reactions: 6
I've not watched that Skinwalker thing but seen lots of Ancient Aliens stuff. Very interesting 👽❤ I've just finished a rewatch of all 11 seasons of X Files 👍 and am browsing a few episodes of that 'Catfish' thing at the minute cos I've never seen it before 🤣
I recommend Curse of Skinwalker Ranch very interesting. That guy with the hair in Ancient Aliens, bless him. Too much forehead as my daughter would say 🤭

Hale and Pace - Social distancing bar fight on YouTube, hilarious
I imagine it being Peeko 😆

Its on Blaze channel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh no, big Helga says he's stopping there till he's deposited all his 💩 he's been a bit 'backed up' all week apparently, according to her he'll be off the pot a week next Wednesday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was going to ask for a balloon aswell🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣think I’ll pass now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now she can’t even wish Harvey a happy birthday without making it all about herself, as always. Classy...
We can't expect anything else. It's always only about her.

Excellent title @Gnasher
@plinky i hope you’re recovering well. I’ve had multiple (none cosmetic more you know life saving) ops too and I do not understand why anyone would put themselves through the pain by choice?!
Jett looked like he had make up on in yesterday’s new hair snap to me, probably a filter if it’s not my eyes being weird again. ( A simple eyetest yesterday has resulted in me being referred to hospital again. This time to double check a freckle in my eye that’s appeared. I’m sure itll be nothing but since they already said I have skin cancer elsewhere who knows?!)

oh, look at that. I was meant to be posting about other people and I somehow made it all about me...... Skanky Self Centered Syndrome is catching!
@MrFMercury my best wishes for recovery.
I also wanted to comment on the last thread that I can only imagine how much jet is being teased because klatty put lipstick on him and posted that photo. As always anything to make a a quid

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I was going to ask for a balloon aswell🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣think I’ll pass now!
I was going to ask for the balloon 🎈 as well, only so I could inhale the helium out of it and make silly noises - bet that's what you wanted to do with it too CC

I also wanted to comment on the last thread that I can only imagine how much jet is being teased because klatty put lipstick on him and posted that photo. As always anything to make a a quid
She is such a witch!

Reactions: 8
Right to coin my favourite phrase, knickered, knockered, knackered so that’s me to bed

night all,

I used to listen to Radio 2 this Charlie Chester used to end his show with “do good in the world and it will do you the world of good”. No, I’m not religious but I try to be kind if possible but sometimes it’s bloody hard.

God bless

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lipstick on Jett? What 😡😮
That little boy, he always melts my heart ❤
So happy Kieran loves him lots.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Right to coin my favourite phrase, knickered, knockered, knackered so that’s me to bed

night all,

I used to listen to Radio 2 this Charlie Chester used to end his show with “do good in the world and it will do you the world of good”. No, I’m not religious but I try to be kind if possible but sometimes it’s bloody hard.

God bless

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I absolutely love both of those series. Skinwalker is especially a must see and now the second season. I always look like the one man tsouaklous from ancient aliens when I wake up in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I recommend Curse of Skinwalker Ranch very interesting. That guy with the hair in Ancient Aliens, bless him. Too much forehead as my daughter would say 🤭

Hale and Pace - Social distancing bar fight on YouTube, hilarious
I imagine it being Peeko 😆

Its on Blaze channel
Ok, bless you, thank you ❤ I'm off work next week so was going to find something to binge watch, I'll give it a look xx

I absolutely love both of those series. Skinwalker is especially a must see and now the second season. I always look like the one man tsouaklous from ancient aliens when I wake up in the morning.
Thank you too, can't be bad if two of you lovelies like it x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.