Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Rita. Big Sid here.

I'm the new CEO of 'Sack of Shite Designs', appointed by my new Turkish designer chum Levent Louboutin.

I've attached some classic pieces from his 2021 range that I've recommended to Skanky and Wanky.

Anything you fancy I'll scrap the mouldy shite off my shed floor and send to you in a black binbag?

Swipe up for 30% Off!

Woo hoo!!!
I am interested, But only if you get them from the Top Designer outlets like Skanky does , Wish , Alibaba ?

Sorry, he's incidental as far as I'm concerned. It could be another bloke in a month or so but she'll still be the vile thing she's been for 20+ years.
Oh she’s vile , But she’s met someone who is just as vile

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right New thread coming up , now no way is this bribery, But vote for my suggestion, £10 in your bin to your chosen charity, wink wink

• Haha
Reactions: 10
if you go on booking dot com you can book that villa to stay from tomorrow the 2nd of June so how can they be staying there
They've probably moved villas, they have a history of multiple moves and extending stays on one holiday! (Maldives for example)

Reactions: 10
If it’s half term then where is Harvey?
On his own as usual - no holiday for him but don't worry, Junior and Prinny can tell him all about it. Oh lovely pools Harv, great food Harv... here have these knock off trainers to make up for it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
" Theye like locusts moving from villa to villa and once they have consumed all its media resources they move on....and the daily star is next"

if youve seen sci fi cheesefest independence day..youll know where this statement comes from lmfao....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha yes you’re right, it does look like him 🤣

Ole pointy chin wants her boyfriend to catch her one of these “geese” 🙄 oh dear
And he said, "It's a Swan, Fern"

She said, "Don't be silly Babe, a Swan is a match!" 🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seriously, apart from the other week, when has she holidayed in the Algarve? She's so insincere it is ridiculous.
i am having my doubts that they are even there now the pictures they showing could be taken from any website and at anytime last time they showed themselves in videos and pictures this time they not in any just a bed or a hand or a tv(even the airport one did not show them yet last time we had the video of them walking through the airport and on the plane) nothing proving they have taken them now and like i have said that villa is free to rent on the 2nd of June(no live instagram and youtube videos and we all know she likes videoing everything)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
i am having my doubts that they are even there now the pictures they showing could be taken from any website and at anytime last time they showed themselves in videos and pictures this time they not in any just a bed or a hand or a tv(even the airport one did not show them yet last time we had the video of them walking through the airport and on the plane) nothing proving they have taken them now and like i have said that villa is free to rent on the 2nd of June(no live instagram and youtube videos and we all know she likes videoing everything)
They may be at a similar villa on the same development - as DC said earlier, they move around. Not like the paps are hounding her but you never know with kidnappers ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if you go on booking dot com you can book that villa to stay from tomorrow the 2nd of June so how can they be staying there
Sometimes my eyes go funny I honestly thought you wrote Bonking.com.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.