Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice pint of cider please,cold.😋Awww glass of wine as well may go down the gregory as well.☺

I’m now getting bleeping cheapy tarts clothes ads.🤣
Chasers as well? You lot are a nightmare!
Just had one of my weird thoughts , as you know I do ,
Imagined dickheads swimmers all doing push ups sit ups , On the Dumb bells , getting ready for the big day , The moment comes , and they say “ You expect me to go in there , No Way “ and all do a runner 😂

You really meant does he wear a knotted handkerchief on his head like the bloke in the old ads about littering ;)
Aah Harry you missed me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually it’s my Grandson’s birthday as I said , he got 100 per cent of my attention this weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Such a cute pic ❤ It would make a nice jigsaw.
Yep that's a lovely idea 🥰❤😘 xx.
Oh @Pom Bear thank you so much for that. You are absolutely wonderful ❤❤❤. I am so happy you kept it and I can now change my picture back 😁😁😁💓💓💓🤗🤗🤗
You're welcome 🤗💖🤗😘 xx.
I'm so pleased to be able to help you with your cute pic 🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx.

Ps just noticed my spelling on last message sorry on that was in abit of pain earlier..eased abit now 🙂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I adore frogs if I see one in the garden I pick them up and give them a belly massage.
I do too,I used to collect froggies,ceramic everywhere I visited,had loads some gorgeous ones from Covent Garden,milk jug etc,also flying frogs on the wall.’sigh’ The actress from EE used to collect them,avid froggie collector..Wendy Richard.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.