Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyre not on holiday with them at all more photoshopped media...look at the window with the NOA logo..they are in the uk???
My son reckons Junior is definately Photoshopped. He's less sure about Prinny but thinks it's probable. Thinking about it, if they were there, why didn't they go out with Skanky, Wanky, Ross and Marcello for dinner last night?

In the Red Top Newspapers the consensus is that that Ross guy is paying for everything for those scaming, scrounging cunts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before But that Chriopic they always put out , Def photoshopped

Christmas

People tend to blink more rapidly when they become nervous or when they are lying
duck me she must blink faster than the speed of light , that thing never tells the truth, she can contradict her self three or four times in one sentence

Anyway , one thing worries me ,I I lie asleep at night worrying about it , Five kids , a Baby this year , and she’s adopting the little one , how many bleeping Bedrooms has this house got he’s buying ,
I never swore till I came on here , I blame dolly

" Theye like locusts moving from villa to villa and once they have consumed all its media resources they move on....and the daily star is next"

if youve seen sci fi cheesefest independence day..youll know where this statement comes from lmfao....
Love it Like locusts , comment of the week 😂

Christmas

duck me she must blink faster than the speed of light , that thing never tells the truth, she can contradict her self three or four times in one sentence

Anyway , one thing worries me ,I I lie asleep at night worrying about it , Five kids , a Baby this year , and she’s adopting the little one , how many bleeping Bedrooms has this house got he’s buying ,
I never swore till I came on here , I blame dolly

Love it Like locusts , comment of the week 😂
Rats

Bloody hell , must be driving you mad, had a lot to catch up on , Harry will be calling Helga

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I be putting Cole in some old catalogue fashions after seeing BigBlue's fashion pics 😀😘 xx.

First one.. modelling matching pants and vest 🤭 xx
More coming up in the next few days or so 😄

Resizer_16225630451090.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess I'm late to the party with this one as these threads move so fast but Katie saying she wants to adopt a little girl with disabilities - what planet is she living on?.

• Angry
I be putting Cole in some old catalogue fashions after seeing BigBlue's fashion pics 😀😘 xx.

First one.. modelling matching pants and vest 🤭 xx
More coming up in the next few days or so 😄

View attachment 599013
He already thinks he is a cert for Top Fashion modelling, hence all the gear from Sack 'o tit Designs he delights in wearing for them.
Now all men will be beseiging the shops demanding string vests and matching yfronts....................................... (of course they will LOL) :)

Have you got any pix of him modelling the old Val Doonican jumpers pls? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Only 6 months left of this year... would that be 'Mystic Ron'?
It must be Ron - the Septic Peg of all things skanky. A grade A cretin

Ha yes you’re right, it does look like him 🤣

Ole pointy chin wants her boyfriend to catch her one of these “geese” 🙄 oh dear
I'd pay to see the berk catch those "geese" for her! I have geese - they don't take prisoners - it would be hilarious :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.