Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do too,I used to collect froggies,ceramic everywhere I visited,had loads some gorgeous ones from Covent Garden,milk jug etc,also flying frogs on the wall.’sigh’ The actress from EE used to collect them,avid froggie collector..Wendy Richard.
She had good taste sad thing is don’t see them that often these days, they’re great for the garden.

Reactions: 6
Would just like to say, When you have someone who is special ,and a few of the Kruties have , it helps you understand, I mean me and Mitchell have a laugh and a joke , Lot of love there , But I wouldn’t pretend to nick his food or offer him alcohol like That Brain dead Pratt does ,
It is not Banter it is teasing , Nasty really , and it’s not the once , only My opinion , But I think the feller is a total head

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nobody is at all surprised. Typical skanky slag behaviour

Is it true she scrounges all her "fashion" items from Sack ' o tit Designs? It looks like it :LOL:
Yes Rita. Big Sid here.

I'm the new CEO of 'Sack of Shite Designs', appointed by my new Turkish designer chum Levent Louboutin.

I've attached some classic pieces from his 2021 range that I've recommended to Skanky and Wanky.

Anything you fancy I'll scrap the mouldy shite off my shed floor and send to you in a black binbag?

Swipe up for 30% Off!

Woo hoo!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
You’ll be wishing I was Back
Do you think cole will just take it if skanky thinks she can dump H on him to go out trawling for a new victim?

Personally I don't think he will, he's more likely to say "On yer bike doris!" then clear off with his lovely mates than be her babysitter because now things are reopening again it won't be long before it gets itchy (crippled) feet and wants to be out making an exhibition of Itself to a grander scale than its doing now. Cole then will join the list of discards she is slagging off;

UNLESS she manages to buy one somewhere or the adoption agency has a wobbly one to approve skanky for little Olivia she expressed interest in adopting :ROFLMAO:
My mate Ron told me she is having a Baby this year , and he is totally trustworthy, and in the know 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would just like to say, When you have someone who is special ,and a few of the Kruties have , it helps you understand, I mean me and Mitchell have a laugh and a joke , Lot of love there , But I wouldn’t pretend to nick his food or offer him alcohol like That Brain dead Pratt does ,
It is not Banter it is teasing , Nasty really , and it’s not the once , only My opinion , But I think the feller is a total head
I would call it 'goading'... he's not happy unless he gets a reaction.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Know the way you lot drink , brought out the credit card 😂 Been catching up , duck me they must’ve tried to make more Babies than Barrett’s
Malibu and coke 🥃 for me please and don't forget a slice of lemon 🍋 in it too 😋😋
Make it a double Peeko and I won't tell Nurse Helga where you are 🤫😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ll be wishing I was Back

My mate Ron told me she is having a Baby this year , and he is totally trustworthy, and in the know 🤫
Only 6 months left of this year... would that be 'Mystic Ron'?

• Haha
Oh but it is "work" for skanky seeing as she rarely has the kids anyway, its an inconvenience that she has to do it
if you go on booking dot com you can book that villa to stay from tomorrow the 2nd of June so how can they be staying there

Yes Rita. Big Sid here.

I'm the new CEO of 'Sack of Shite Designs', appointed by my new Turkish designer chum Levent Louboutin.

I've attached some classic pieces from his 2021 range that I've recommended to Skanky and Wanky.

Anything you fancy I'll scrap the mouldy shite off my shed floor and send to you in a black binbag?

Swipe up for 30% Off!

Woo hoo!!!
That 2nd pic - wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See the thing about that Prat she’s with , well all the money is going through Priceywoods, I cannot see any other outcome than her getting into serious trouble with her Bankruptcy, As much as I don’t like Skanky , We all know she is a shitbag, But he hasn’t helped her one Bit , No good advice , keep your head down , he hasn’t helped her change her behaviour , hasn’t helped her to get liked, and believe you me them two are hated , He has just encouraged her in her Behaviour, and as much as I hate the Woman , I can see him coming out of it with a bit of dosh , and she’ll be in tit street ,
Starting to hate him more than her if that is possible

See the thing about that Prat she’s with , well all the money is going through Priceywoods, I cannot see any other outcome than her getting into serious trouble with her Bankruptcy, As much as I don’t like Skanky , We all know she is a shitbag, But he hasn’t helped her one Bit , No good advice , keep your head down , he hasn’t helped her change her behaviour , hasn’t helped her to get liked, and believe you me them two are hated , He has just encouraged her in her Behaviour, and as much as I hate the Woman , I can see him coming out of it with a bit of dosh , and she’ll be in tit street ,
That is NOT Love

Reactions: 14

That is NOT Love
Sorry, he's incidental as far as I'm concerned. It could be another bloke in a month or so but she'll still be the vile thing she's been for 20+ years.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.