Katie Price #38 #wigs and lies an arse full of wind the witch should be binned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice pint of cider please,cold.😋Awww glass of wine as well may go down the gregory as well.☺

I’m now getting bleeping cheapy tarts clothes ads.🤣
Oooh yes me too! I particularly like my local speciality Cidré Rosé made from pink apples :) Yummy

Barbara Cartland preparing to trim her hedges.
That is utterly gruesome. ARF BARF BARF :sick:🤮
I am still being inundated with Wig adverts for african girls - I have no idea WHY?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooh yes me too! I particularly like my local speciality Cidré Rosé made from pink apples :) Yummy

That is utterly gruesome. ARF BARF BARF :sick:🤮
I am still being inundated with Wig adverts for african girls - I have no idea WHY?
Your names not Weaver by any chance?
I get a lot of spam emails previously I got penis extension ones, I don’t know why.

Reactions: 7
It must be Ron - the Septic Peg of all things skanky. A grade A cretin

I'd pay to see the berk catch those "geese" for her! I have geese - they don't take prisoners - it would be hilarious :)
The idea of your geese chasing Carl really tickled me, i envisaged a scene from Ben E Hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate it when a New thread starts, one minute you are here then you’re GONE GONE GONe GONe
Gone

Beat you all to the next thread, last one buys the drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching Poirot !bleeping love it..bloody classy,some of those beautiful Art Deco houses are gorgeous..❤

• Heart
And now a massage. 🙄😡
She is scum. Of with Wanky again, doubt any kids are with her, especially Junior.

On another note, another surreal day in Blue World.

I was in the kitchen washing up this afternoon, my dishwasher isn't working. Husband refuses to pay to have it fixed as he can do it himself, hence no dishwasher for 3 weeks.

Whilst I was washing up, a little kid (think he's 8ish who has moved in next door but one) walked into my kitchen from the garden and mooring.

"Can you let me out please to go home? Have you got any ice lollies?".

"Yes, do you want one? By the way, where have you come from?"

"Oh I fell out of your tree!"

Son pissing himself laughing eating pizza he made himself for lunch".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m watching Poirot !bleeping love it..bloody classy,some of those beautiful Art Deco houses are gorgeous..❤
Dolly , a few years ago now I joined the National trust , you cannot believe the History and hidden treasures

She is scum. Of with Wanky again, doubt any kids are with her, especially Junior.

On another note, another surreal day in Blue World.

I was in the kitchen washing up this afternoon, my dishwasher isn't working. Husband refuses to pay to have it fixed as he can do it himself, hence no dishwasher for 3 weeks.

Whilst I was washing up, a little kid (think he's 8ish) who has moved next door but one walked into my kitchen from the garden and mooring.

"Can you let me out please to go home".

"Where have you come from?"

"Oh I fell out of your tree!"

Son pissing himself laughing eating pizza he made himself for lunch".
That’s funny 😄

Course I did it’s the only intelligent conversation I get on here!
Now I know you’re Barking 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
I love anything with Detectives , My Sis was a CSI in Kent , very good , got top hits every year , would you Believe it Doctors receptionist now , Job got to her

I love anything with Detectives , My Sis was a CSI in Kent , very good , got top hits every year , would you Believe it Doctors receptionist now , Job got to her
Told me some really Heartbreaking story's , I coundn't do it

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I love real life crime Murder by the Sea, Forensic Files, Medical Detectives etc. Me and the hub love Lewis and Midsomer Murders.

I saw last nights episode with the dog, wasn’t he gorgeous, those eyes! What breed was he?
Was it gorgeous
Bob! The terrier. a rare breed..gorgeous boy.

Oh My..🙁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.