Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire Powell very long time manager of Pete many years,cuntface fell out with her, she was vlle to Clair it was Claire that built her up when she got with Pete,otherwise she’d have gone down the drain where she bleeping belongs.

kryton is her new egg,slitty eyed midget,years younger than her,quite an ugly bleep I mean a ugly midget bleep.
You always cheer me up Dolly! 😆🤣 Love how you always manage to get the word bleep in regardless of the sentence and context 🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's what really makes me angry with her, she said she was raped about 3 times!!
How can that be an approximate number?
No wonder it is so difficult to get a rape conviction when this self centered cretin spouts lies like this. Someone with a platform could actually help raise awareness, influence solutions to help victims come forward and be believed, supported, etc but no she uses an horrendous crime, if it actually happened to her and I don't believe it did, to keep cameras on her and coin from interviews. She is totally selfish and sick in the head:mad:🤬😠😤🤬
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record commenting on the whole "I've got the worstest PTSD eva" storyline, but it absolutely sickens me 😒

When I was in Afghanistan my squadron would run clinics and (I guess you'd call them "Urgent Treatment Centres") for the local civillian population when we rotated off of frontline casualty evacuation duties.

At every single clinic we'd have women and girls from ages six to sixty, and even young boys, turning up and you just knew why they were there before they even spoke to the translator/local medic.
Unable to make eye contact, staring down at the floor or off into the distance, clutching at themselves, and some even struggled to walk or sit 💔
Some would even turn up with their male "chaperone" and you could see the absolute terror etched onto their faces.

But, we could not do a damn thing... No SARC facilities/staff, no witnesses (even family members) willing to come forward, no local police trained in investigating (or willing to investigate) serious sexual assault, no real punishment for sex offenders, especially considering the blame was often placed squarely at the feet of the victim.

We'd have female staff attend to their medical needs and try to get as much information as possible out of them via translation, but often they'd be too terrified to speak, or the talking would be done for them by a third party.

It was one of the many things which haunted me terribly when I demobbed. Knowing the extent of what was going on, yet being utterly powerless to intervene or provide the very best care and support the victims deserved 😔

My point being (sorry to rant) those poor victims never had a voice. They never will. So to hear this utter garbage being spewed so casually from her rotten gob just bewilders me. I know as a bloke I have no right to ever disbelieve an alleged victim, but let's be right, the majority of users on this Fred are women and even you ladies know she talks absolute bollocks. It all just seems so insincere and said for nothing more than to indulge her insatiable thirst for attention...

Anyway, sorry to take the Fred to a rather dark place, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Time to put the kettle on... Yes, I know it's late lol x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 128
Skanks Enabler/ Dogs body/ Money Launderer Jess
WTAF 🙀 has she done to her Arse??
has she Shoved a Cushion up her Kilt for Comfort?? 💭💭🐡🐡
IMG_4612.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record commenting on the whole "I've got the worstest PTSD eva" storyline, but it absolutely sickens me 😒

When I was in Afghanistan my squadron would run clinics and (I guess you'd call them "Urgent Treatment Centres") for the local civillian population when we rotated off of frontline casualty evacuation duties.

At every single clinic we'd have women and girls from ages six to sixty, and even young boys, turning up and you just knew why they were there before they even spoke to the translator/local medic.
Unable to make eye contact, staring down at the floor or off into the distance, clutching at themselves, and some even struggled to walk or sit 💔
Some would even turn up with their male "chaperone" and you could see the absolute terror etched onto their faces.

But, we could not do a damn thing... No SARC facilities/staff, no witnesses (even family members) willing to come forward, no local police trained in investigating (or willing to investigate) serious sexual assault, no real punishment for sex offenders, especially considering the blame was often placed squarely at the feet of the victim.

We'd have female staff attend to their medical needs and try to get as much information as possible out of them via translation, but often they'd be too terrified to speak, or the talking would be done for them by a third party.

It was one of the many things which haunted me terribly when I demobbed. Knowing the extent of what was going on, yet being utterly powerless to intervene or provide the very best care and support the victims deserved 😔

My point being (sorry to rant) those poor victims never had a voice. They never will. So to hear this utter garbage being spewed so casually from her rotten gob just bewilders me. I know as a bloke I have no right to ever disbelieve an alleged victim, but let's be right, the majority of users on this Fred are women and even you ladies know she talks absolute bollocks. It all just seems so insincere and said for nothing more than to indulge her insatiable thirst for attention...

Anyway, sorry to take the Fred to a rather dark place, but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Time to put the kettle on... Yes, I know it's late lol x
Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm not able to fully share mine yet but thank you for sharing and understanding. Sharing experience and listening helps. I thank everyone for glimpses into their lives here.
One of the things I find helps regards Katie Price, I name her as herself.
In her endless goal for outer perfection she never touches on her inner self, so she will not change. She does not reach out to help others so therefore cannot be helped herself. Good night all, trust all OK x

• Heart
Reactions: 59
As I'm struggling to keep up I admit I'm skipping some pages and going have to miss alot, so apologies if I miss any posts or requests. Just made this one, so I'm still happy to make pics😀😄😄😄❤💖🥰❤❤😘 xxx..

View attachment 2871816absolutely brilliant. Fanx Pom x
As I'm struggling to keep up I admit I'm skipping some pages and going have to miss alot, so apologies if I miss any posts or requests. Just made this one, so I'm still happy to make pics😀😄😄😄❤💖🥰❤❤😘 xxx..

View attachment 2871816
Absolutely brilliant. Thanks Pom x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If the date on the video is to be believed (and we have no way of verifying this as presumably it can be set to whatever the owner / user wishes) then it was filmed in the evening of 23rd June 2022.
20:16 is a timestamp on the recording.

The day before on 22nd June KP and children had been at the beige bison’s wedding in Sussex.

The 23rd is notable because KP attended an empty plaster class in the evening in London (an earlier thread contains a timestamped photo of KP at the event at 20:21 I believe). Kids were not with her then, so either dropped off earlier on 23rd or day before.

The 24th is the day of the court case for KP breaking the restraining order. Lots happening on those three days it would seem and a reason (not an excuse) for why MP may have been a wee bit stressed herself the evening of the 23rd.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on times / dates and sorry if this is old ground - I tried to catch up on the previous threads but they move so fast!
"Wow, another sleuther! Great detective work, thanks for sharing. I'm wondering if after being with KP during that tense time, they returned from the wedding with some leftovers from the buffet (hence the apple pie in the bag). Maybe Kieran brought them home, and Michelle prepared a nice meal. Jett may have repeated something his mother said, recalling a previous incident where he called Claire an elephant. This time, perhaps KP encouraged them to make fun of MP's weight or cooking. Kieran then sent them to their room, and MP, frustrated, threw the pie into the room, saying something like 'Here's your **** pie!' This could explain why Bunny blamed Jett. Just piecing together a likely timeline here, not assigning blame. What do you think?"
---
Skanks Enabler/ Dogs body/ Money Launderer Jess
WTAF 🙀 has she done to her Arse??
has she Shoved a Cushion up her Kilt for Comfort?? 💭💭🐡🐡
View attachment 2872141
OMG what on earth …..

and while we are hear. What is the attraction having a photo taken standing in front of a wall of balloons. Am I too old for this game?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think she will now be going on holiday just yet. I know a lot of you were desperately looking forward to the Backgrid staged shots. 🤭
I’m also sure we will be hearing lots more on how she is changing.

No doubt she will be off to the hair salon to get those 28” extensions put in, in the next couple of days, the nails are already white, despite her claiming she is now more natural.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Both following each other ✔
Both in the Caribbean ✔
Both laying on brown towels ✔
Both under beige sun brollies ✔

The lady is prettier, younger and slimmer than KP ✔✔✔

Even the wicker on the sun beds look the same 🥰 😁🧐
and theres skanky in 'Orsham with Legohead whilst pretending to be the Wurld's Bestist Muvva, clinging on vainly to both the kids and the crappy Shack :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Come on now Mrs P,,, the kitchens not even finished yet there's still the tiling, the flooring, the cabinet kick boards to install, the decorating, the ceiling spot lights to wire in and looks like the cooker needs connecting up because it hasn't been used there's still the sticker on the door. 🤣
and skanky has yet to make the curtains for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think she will now be going on holiday just yet. I know a lot of you were desperately looking forward to the Backgrid staged shots. 🤭

No doubt she will be off to the hair salon to get those 28” extensions put in, in the next couple of days, the nails are already white, despite her claiming she is now more natural.
No hols just yet, tell me it’s because she has too many court cases she won’t attend!

Cryptic DC, why might we hear more on how she is changing? Can’t piece that one together.

Reactions: 29
A friend of mine had an absolute witch of a mother. One week before she died she was nice to him and it destroyed him, it brought home to him all the years he had missed out on having a loving mother. When they're older, 30+ probably, B and J will look back on their childhood and realize the extent to which she's used them and what an appalling person she is/was in every way.
I was 50+ when I finally realised what a shitbag my father actually was after he turned on my children who were defending him against my psycho niece; I never spoke to him again in the ten years until he died let alone go see him in hospital, I feel I'd wasted a lifetime on him already that her certainly did not deserve so be assured that skanky WILL get hers one day :)
---
Megan is around, 26/27 from what I worked out from her F/B account, Very into Horses, from Essex and from what I Sherlocked nice girl, Nice Family and Absolutely Stunning!! HUGE UPGRADE C.W. and personally I hope they are very happy 👍
Now he can truly redeem himlself by putting the skank right where it belongs - in prison!!
Get those 93 pages of Der Troof ready SB!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Hopefully the change is too little too late for her and any judge will see through this when making the decision in the custody hearing!

It looks to me as if she's piled on the lbs.... I noticed in her grifting vid on IG stories she placed all the wording over her abdominal area.... She ain't pregnant.

So perhaps she's reduced her ❄ in take....
A hair strand test will still show the truth Katrina!
Plus the booze will go straight to your middle.

Hopefully an independent person is or has conducted drug testing.... We don't want anyone fixing the results again do we!

Reactions: 32
Yes, here is an article from the 23rd June. They thought that she might be getting a prison sentence on the Friday. It must of been a high stress situation as I can imagine KP telling the kids that she was going to get sent to prison because of Michelle.

Oooh yes, and Kieran was reported in the papers as stating he was worried about how he might have to break the news to the kids that their Mum was going to jail, even more stress and concern for kids etc, crikey KFP would be enough to make anyone crack, utterly vile vomit inducing bint!

It was "about 5 times"!
It sounds like the same scenario that Del-boy mentioned. Blossom didn't know she'd been waped until the cheque bounced......
---
Oooh yes, and Kieran was reported in the papers as stating he was worried about how he might have to break the news to the kids that their Mum was going to jail, even more stress and concern for kids etc, crikey KFP would be enough to make anyone crack, utterly vile vomit inducing bint!
I'd have a bleeping party Kieran! 🥳
---
I think it’s umpalumpa number 5
Ronseal's Burmese Teak shed paint
---

Something to blame K for then - "Eeees roooind lme 'oliday!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
You always cheer me up Dolly! 😆🤣 Love how you always manage to get the word bleep in regardless of the sentence and context 🙌🏻
Awww bless you,I can’t help it,she the bleep gets to my bleeping old bones,I despise the bandy legged bleep Always have but she gets more and more of a dirtier vile bleep.Phew…😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
No hols just yet, tell me it’s because she has too many court cases she won’t attend!

Cryptic DC, why might we hear more on how she is changing? Can’t piece that one together.
Is the thing transitioning??? Thats gotta be the only surgery it has'nt tried yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hopefully it’s because she’s lost the kids now and will be spiralling again, bringing back Jordan! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

No jetting off to Thailand? She must be running scared of something not to grab a chance of a holiday! How interesting! Court cases maybe or a telling off for recent SM video and media blitz against MP? Something has happened for sure, hence this 'perfect mother' act:unsure:🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Well we know something has been going on as KP never spends so much time with kids ( not that we had any pictures) and we also know she has BH soon

Reactions: 21
On her wall calender was lots of writing in pink pen, ( not terribly neat, so maybe her writing?) some of it was things to do with the kids and one day, 3rd of April said 'filming' both am and pm. That's probably when she filmed the new snake oil and shake videos.
Later, in the middle of the month there's smaller, neater blue handwriting. Then there's nothing at all on the calendar for the next couple of weeks until more small blue writing at the end of the month.
I wonder if these could be court dates?

The Sun did the article about her getting a bankruptcy 'warning letter' on the 9th of April.....and a couple of days later someone launches that blistering attack on Kieran and Michelle ? I wonder\wander if someone was told in no uncertain terms they had to cancel their holiday and turn up as jail is in the offing? That would piss madam right off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.