Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod edit!! All please stop bickering. Ignore and no need to announce you're ignoring anyone etc.

New thread title thanks to @caroleffinbaskin
1000022383.jpg

Thought I'd add these as newbies were getting confused
Katie Price = KP, KFP, Kipper, skanky, Jordan
Peter Andre = PA , Pete ya bleep
Junior and princess = Jr&P
Jett and bunny = J & B , ✈ &🐰
Harvey = HP
Amy price = AFP, iron lung
Sophie price = SFP, Edna
Paul the step dad price = PFP , MrPPfencing
Kieron and Michelle = KH & MP
Carl Woods = CW (sink boy in the past)
Lynne rickwood, disgraced social services worker = LR , DLR, lynnerickwoodbentbsocialworker

Link to Alex podcast info on KP starts at 55 mins in

Please keep it friendly on here guys, at the end of the day it's the mutilated one that is the cause of all this let's keep that in mind 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
@caroleffinbaskin - You ffin won! congrats 🥳 xx

Edit - also thanks for the new thread @Parry1988 - I wouldn’t know where to start and I’m just not brave enough xx
---
Love this DM comment! 🤣🤣

IMG_0517.jpeg
IMG_0518.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Now the dust (or pie filling as the case maybe) is more or less settling Id’ like to offer a few thoughts

First, if the film was made by KH and released as some sort of ‘seduction technique’, well, more fool him it’s come back and bitten him in the backside.
If on the other hand this was taken unknowingly in a child’s bedroom and released into the public domain then that is a criminal offence and should be in the hands of the police and not for public debate.

Second, the dreaded flan flinging.
We saw on a post in the last thread that K&M and their family were seen in a pub all quiet and polite.
So, following an item on an old thread I watched a YouTube videos of KP with her family in some Pizza place. KP’s behaviour was that of a 9 year old, blowing milkshake out of a straw, throwing herself over CW, you get the picture. J&P were present and looked embarrassed.
My point being, if this is normal behaviour at the table with KP and then they carried like that at K&M’s may be they had been simply sent to their room. M’s pie delivery was a piece of highly staged dramatic delivery, in other words a huge joke at the children’s expense so they saw what is was like if M went ‘feral’

Third, KH accused of an affair, if there is any truth in that, surely this is a private matter between K and M. We seem to live in a world where private life has to be lived in public.

Finally, Piegate raised a lot of dust on Tattle and on the KP supporters site but:
99% of the world don’t know or care who K&M are.
A few more know of KP but, as the crazy drunk woman who changes her men friends on a regular basis, and is an irrelevance to them.

IMO the only point of any importance of this whole business is who released a video made in a child’s bedroom for public viewing?
Possibly made illegally and, if released by a scorned Alicia, am certain it is without the parents’ permission.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
"and why would an abuser want cctv in their kids bedroom ffs, thats the last thing they would want!"

Couldn't quote as it's on previous thread but think it was @peaking above the parapet made an excellent point!

Also helloooo @Facehugger good to see you back x👋

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Now the dust (or pie filling as the case maybe) is more or less settling Id’ like to offer a few thoughts

First, if the film was made by KH and released as some sort of ‘seduction technique’, well, more fool him it’s come back and bitten him in the backside.
If on the other hand this was taken unknowingly in a child’s bedroom and released into the public domain then that is a criminal offence and should be in the hands of the police and not for public debate.

We saw on a post in the last thread that K&M and their family were seen in a pub all quiet and polite.
So, following an item on an old thread I watched a YouTube videos of KP with her family in some Pizza place. KP’s behaviour was that of a 9 year old, blowing milkshake out of a straw, throwing herself over CW, you get the picture. J&P were present and looked embarrassed.
My point being, if this is normal behaviour at the table with KP and then they carried like that at K&M’s may be they had been simply sent to their room. M’s pie delivery was a piece of highly staged dramatic delivery, in other words a huge joke at the children’s expense so they saw what is was like if M went ‘feral’

Third, KH accused of an affair, if there is any truth in that, surely this is a private matter between K and M. We seem to live in a world where private life has to be lived in public.

Finally, Piegate raised a lot of dust on Tattle and on the KP supporters site but:
A few more know of KP but, as the crazy drunk woman who changes her men friends on a regular basis, and is an irrelevance to them.

IMO the only point of any importance of this whole business is who released a video made in a child’s bedroom for public viewing?
Possibly made illegally and, if released by a scorned Alicia, am certain it is without the parents’ permission.
I know exactly what you’re saying here.

The existence of the video and the circumstances around why the recording was made (along with the actual content) has been assessed by the relevant authorities and has obviously been found to be below the threshold for any further action to be taken.

The release of the video under the guise of getting it out there for the police or social services to see didn’t sit right with me when it was originally posted - this quickly spiralled from one woman having it via her brother in law to asking people to contact ‘the team’ as part of a wider campaign - it quickly became obvious that it was part of a wider scam to discredit K&M and it’s very clear that the kids were (yet again) used as a pawn in all of this! The fact bunny isn’t dressed is enough for police to take action, the other factors such as the fact it was filmed in a private dwelling and isn’t theirs to distribute is a whole other matter!

I really do think that it’s been part of a wider campaign as she knows CW has videos of her in very incriminating situations which have been passed to Kieran and she needs people to think badly of everyone around her before these are released!!

I really feel for the kids - I remember when I was younger I had to stay with my dad at weekends and when I would come home I was just awful (I once came back and put my roller skate through a glass door and another occasion where I just came home and said I was off to live with my dad - as way of an explanation there was alcoholism and DV in my primary household and sexual abuse in my dads house which was a tit show all round but it wasn’t ever addressed during my childhood which led to a fairly miserable time so I really really feel for these kids!)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Also…. yes I am being petty… even the future book of lies doesn’t have an original name. Hinchy did this years ago

IMG_0521.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Yep, here are a couple of examples of meal times with KP

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Trying to recover from illness and have too much time on my hands; so I thought I would post these shots together to highlight the inconsistencies and draw some implications (then I will move on). The fact the Alicia page tagged PollyannasKitchen and then tried to feign ignorance and shock at her being involved was particularly stupid. It makes zero sense for the Alicia account to reply on behalf of Pollyanna, she has already replied publicly elsewhere! I strongly suspect this was an error and I would now guess that Alicia and Pollyanna are the same person or Pollyanna is an admin on the Alicia page at the very least.
KP tagged Pollyanna In Jan 2023 and I think this is not the only mention of her. It is therefore not much of a stretch to say they must be on friendly terms. If this Pollyanna feels wronged by Kieran for whatever reason (maybe rejected by him) she could well be aligning herself with Skanky. Whether she was ever sent the video or is just claiming she was to fit a KP created narrative - we will probably never know. She/Alicia are certainly in the thick of it now. I think someone has deliberately antagonised F4J over the GFM and tried to rally anyone with a grudge against Kieran. It seems like a coordinated effort and has KP at the heart of it.
What astounds me is that all of these people seem completely unconcerned that innocent children are the collateral damage.
Now I am off to watch the Alex Reid podcast.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I’m thinking Pollyanna and Alicia are one the same person polly being the real one Alicia being a Pseudonym, polly is hell bent on revenge on KH but wanted to use a fake alias to do so, using Alicia probably (made because KH blocked her real account and she wanted to spy ) she wanted to see how many others had been used by him only among the conversation last night she messed up on who’s account she was posting, I think she passed this on to KP back in nov 22 and they have kept in touch since, I then think KP showed the unprofessional SW lynne rickwood who would have informed her the pie throwing alone wouldn’t be enough to cause serious concern but recording in their bedroom would and KP danced a merry dance knowing she could use this, I then think more recently KP has told polly the case is dropped no concern kids are going back and Polly has released it as a final parting shot, because if she didn’t want to talk if she didn’t want any role she’d have kept quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Trying to recover from illness and have too much time on my hands; so I thought I would post these shots together to highlight the inconsistencies and draw some implications (then I will move on). The fact the Alicia page tagged PollyannasKitchen and then tried to feign ignorance and shock at her being involved was particularly stupid. It makes zero sense for the Alicia account to reply on behalf of Pollyanna, she has already replied publicly elsewhere! I strongly suspect this was an error and I would now guess that Alicia and Pollyanna are the same person or Pollyanna is an admin on the Alicia page at the very least.
KP tagged Pollyanna In Jan 2023 and I think this is not the only mention of her. It is therefore not much of a stretch to say they must be on friendly terms. If this Pollyanna feels wronged by Kieran for whatever reason (maybe rejected by him) she could well be aligning herself with Skanky. Whether she was ever sent the video or is just claiming she was to fit a KP created narrative - we will probably never know. She/Alicia are certainly in the thick of it now. I think someone has deliberately antagonised F4J over the GFM and tried to rally anyone with a grudge against Kieran. It seems like a coordinated effort and has KP at the heart of it.
What astounds me is that all of these people seem completely unconcerned that innocent children are the collateral damage.
Now I am off to watch the Alex Reid podcast.
Thank you for doing this summary. 👏

So Alicia tagged Pollyana in her OG post & then pretended to be surprised that Pollyanna was in the fitness group, Pollyanna then posted about returning some trash jewellery & then Alicia (potentially pollyanna) says she showed the jewellery to Michelle who laughed. No wonder / wander they deleted this - confused? yep even they are!

edit - wishing you well in your recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this the same fitness addiction skank had in 2018 with Boyson when skank blagged all that free gym equipment or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2019 when skank was holed up with Al during lockdown or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2020 when skank joined the gym to get fit because of her broken trotters or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2021 when skank blagged all the free gym equipment for H and sink boy turned his garage into a gym or the same fitness addiction skank had in 2022 when skank joined the gym with sink boy because she looked bloated in the holiday snaps or later in 2022 when skank joined a different gym later that year after just having her tits done or the same fitness addiction 2023 when skank joined the gym because she needed to get ready for "big things" in the pipeline but never actually went to the gym. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Just seen this, am a thread behind so apologies if already posted

Could this be CP?? Definitely a fake account...
Screenshot_20240411-125539_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.