Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the beige bison is going to the IOW this weekend, again. I dunno about everyone else but my daughters/son if they were visiting me would invite the cousins along (I live by the seaside), does she NEVER involve J & B in anything? Especially when most weekends theyโ€™re left with staff while mother dearest is out with her adoptive son/partner? Seems like it
---

Toes and Nokias donโ€™t count!
Maybe she finds their behaviour too challenging, my nephew has ASD and I couldn't supervise him with my own young child . Then again, it would be so much better for them and AFP would be there too

Reactions: 12
Oooh, Sherlock Butler, there's a thought - probably grifting eggs from local dairy farm that she'll just sit on for 9 months for Skankerella ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And sheโ€™s sitting in the sea eating sweetcorn , while heโ€™s waiting to squeeze a zit on her face๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฃ.
weโ€™ve just been out for a bite to eat with a good friend. Interesting conversation. Is Dim Lynne as Dim as we think? OR, sheโ€™s โ€˜black mailingโ€™ KFP. Got sacked and told her she needs a job paying X amount ยฃยฃยฃ, to keep quiet about what she knows.๐Ÿง. She could sing like a canary about everything & just, maybe, KFP has met her match. Seems like a possible scenario. Sheโ€™s got to pay her bills๐Ÿคช
We can but hope ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
And raped 3 times too (is it 3)?
That's what really makes me angry with her, she said she was raped about 3 times!!
How can that be an approximate number?
No wonder it is so difficult to get a rape conviction when this self centered cretin spouts lies like this. Someone with a platform could actually help raise awareness, influence solutions to help victims come forward and be believed, supported, etc but no she uses an horrendous crime, if it actually happened to her and I don't believe it did, to keep cameras on her and coin from interviews. She is totally selfish and sick in the head:mad:๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Nothing would surprise me with that lot of grifters
Doubt there are any viable eggs left in the dried up old husk, she wouldn't get a mini me with anyone else's eggs so of no interest to her and she certainly wouldn't allow Sophie any of the glory or attention of being a surrogate.

Reactions: 17
Nothing would surprise me with that lot of grifters
Double grift , double stories , double tabloid exposure , double tv deals , double book deals โ€ฆโ€ฆhey Bison , finally you might get the fame & cash you seem to think you are entitled to & your repugnant sibling gets another child to monetise & then neglect .
Win win.

Reactions: 16
Katie Price #378 Skankโ€™s faking at being a good Mummy, too late now, jails calling, you Dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. duck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs duck it.
Jesus Ragga. Thereโ€™s no accounting for taste but Iโ€™d rather frig myself off with a lit firework

• Haha
Reactions: 55
A friend of mine had an absolute witch of a mother. One week before she died she was nice to him and it destroyed him, it brought home to him all the years he had missed out on having a loving mother. When they're older, 30+ probably, B and J will look back on their childhood and realize the extent to which she's used them and what an appalling person she is/was in every way.
Yes when my mum was dying of cancer when I was 27 she was 48, she apologised but not for anything specific, she just said "sorry", obviously she had time for reflection, I just said its OK, then one tuesday afternoon the doctor came to see her, she was very ill and in bed and he came down the stairs and said to me and my mums fiancรจ she'll be gone by Thursday! I was in shock we thought about 3 years, we never knew because she didn't want to know and didn't want us to know, then I went upstairs to see her as she was crying as the doctor had told her, so I was crying a bit and she said"what you crying for" in a nasty voice, I just said"its because your Ill". Looking back now maybe the morphine made her say that, I don't know but to this day I have a lot of anger towards her for the way my brother and I were brought up, we never ever had a babysitter, we just got locked in the attic which was our bedroom, we used to climb out the bedroom window and run around the chimney plsying tiggy it, and peep over the rooftop and watch everybody come out of the pub, my aunt told me that when my brother was a few months old my mum and dad left him in his moses basket on the kitchen table while they went to some psychic thing! My aunt was only 15 at the time, my dad died when I was 2 so then it was just my mum and it wasn't great let's just say. But I wrestle with my feelings because I have a lot of anger then I feel bad for feeling like that because she died, I said to my Aunt, she was a good sister to you but a bad mum to us, my aunt was shocked when I told her things, I'm so thankful I had my grandma, Skanky will regret all this because B and J are left to their own devices always palmed off on somebody, getting zero attention from the Skank she is horrid, she is seriously damaging those poor children, I'm surprised I'm not mad lol.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Did I read on here they had just come back from their mothers and it was Kieran they were running from not Michelle. And the pie was in a bag? lol confused.com
If the date on the video is to be believed (and we have no way of verifying this as presumably it can be set to whatever the owner / user wishes) then it was filmed in the evening of 23rd June 2022.
20:16 is a timestamp on the recording.

The day before on 22nd June KP and children had been at the beige bisonโ€™s wedding in Sussex.

The 23rd is notable because KP attended an empty plaster class in the evening in London (an earlier thread contains a timestamped photo of KP at the event at 20:21 I believe). Kids were not with her then, so either dropped off earlier on 23rd or day before.

The 24th is the day of the court case for KP breaking the restraining order. Lots happening on those three days it would seem and a reason (not an excuse) for why MP may have been a wee bit stressed herself the evening of the 23rd.

Please correct me if Iโ€™m wrong on times / dates and sorry if this is old ground - I tried to catch up on the previous threads but they move so fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@Pom Bear
Thank you for your message, it means a lot!๐Ÿ˜˜
As you know with health problems you think you're on top of them then bang they all come along like buses ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I'm back at the dentist on Monday so taking it very easy until then. I'm looking forward to a break in London mid May with my husband for a joint birthday thing. It will be nice to have a break for a change

I'm fairly new to Tattle, however I read it a lot when membership wasn't available mainly for the skincare guru threads, then I fell down this thread but it took me a long time to post because I was so nervous. I shouldn't have been as everyone has been lovely here

My husband is great long story behind it but we met in 1997 went out for a year drifted apart and found each other on face ache six years ago.

I really hope that things start getting better for you too. Sending lots of love your way and thank you for the pic of Legoboy with his brand new toy xxxx
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx
Yep that's true, it's very exhausting. My main health problems is my sleep apnea as even though I now have to use a machine when I go to sleep so I don't lose oxygen when I stop breathing. The trouble is I can still fall asleep by accident up to 30 to 60 times a day, that's why it's hard to keep up on this thread ๐Ÿงต. It can take me 4 hours to go from page 9 to page 29, as I fall asleep little and often as it's part of my illness. When I fall asleep without my machine it can make me bad as I have the apneas without the pipe. I told I have 55 apneas an hour. An apnoea is when you stop breathing for 11 seconds. I had the home test and now have a machine.
Sorry that was long ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.
Anyway good luck at the dentist on Monday and good to hear you off to London in May ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ xxx
I'm happy you and your husband are back together again and also of course joining in on here, the first step to taking part is always scary but everyone is so lovely on this thread ๐Ÿงต. Glad you enjoyed Legohead with his mini kitchen. ๐Ÿ’–โคโคโค๐Ÿ’– xxxx.
Loads of love and best of luck for you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxxx

Some older pics for you that you might have missed from my earlier tattle days. x....

Resizer_16192767410011.jpg

Resizer_16372298177990.jpg

Resizer_16214693952040.jpg

Resizer_16225864771160.jpg

Resizer_16214712881860.jpg

Resizer_16341714126971.jpg

Resizer_16222038025190.jpg

Resizer_16223324415310.jpg

Back later or tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
If the date on the video is to be believed (and we have no way of verifying this as presumably it can be set to whatever the owner / user wishes) then it was filmed in the evening of 23rd June 2022.
20:16 is a timestamp on the recording.

The day before on 22nd June KP and children had been at the beige bisonโ€™s wedding in Sussex.

The 23rd is notable because KP attended an empty plaster class in the evening in London (an earlier thread contains a timestamped photo of KP at the event at 20:21 I believe). Kids were not with her then, so either dropped off earlier on 23rd or day before.

The 24th is the day of the court case for KP breaking the restraining order. Lots happening on those three days it would seem and a reason (not an excuse) for why MP may have been a wee bit stressed herself the evening of the 23rd.

Please correct me if Iโ€™m wrong on times / dates and sorry if this is old ground - I tried to catch up on the previous threads but they move so fast!
That's great sherlocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Both following each other โœ”
Both in the Caribbean โœ”
Both laying on brown towels โœ”
Both under beige sun brollies โœ”

The lady is prettier, younger and slimmer than KP โœ”โœ”โœ”

Even the wicker on the sun beds look the same ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿง
They're definitely together. You can see the same hut and trees in the reflection of his sunglasses

Reactions: 12
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxx
Yep that's true, it's very exhausting. My main health problems is my sleep apnea as even though I now have to use a machine when I go to sleep so I don't lose oxygen when I stop breathing. The trouble is I can still fall asleep by accident up to 30 to 60 times a day, that's why it's hard to keep up on this thread ๐Ÿงต. It can take me 4 hours to go from page 9 to page 29, as I fall asleep little and often as it's part of my illness. When I fall asleep without my machine it can make me bad as I have the apneas without the pipe. I told I have 55 apneas an hour. An apnoea is when you stop breathing for 11 seconds. I had the home test and now have a machine.
Sorry that was long ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.
Anyway good luck at the dentist on Monday and good to hear you off to London in May ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ xxx
I'm happy you and your husband are back together again and also of course joining in on here, the first step to taking part is always scary but everyone is so lovely on this thread ๐Ÿงต. Glad you enjoyed Legohead with his mini kitchen. ๐Ÿ’–โคโคโค๐Ÿ’– xxxx.
Loads of love and best of luck for you ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxxxx

Some older pics for you that you might have missed from my earlier tattle days. x....

View attachment 2871916

View attachment 2871917

View attachment 2871919

View attachment 2871920

View attachment 2871921

View attachment 2871922

View attachment 2871924

View attachment 2871926

Back later or tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ x
Oh Pom, bless you! after what you are going through health wise you still spend time here cheering us up :love: โ™ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ
Wishing you all the best wishes and thank you, for the sunshine you bring even on cloudy days ๐Ÿ˜โ˜€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’“

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.