Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Skanky did say her exes were ganging up on her .... AR KH and CW have all experienced life with Kipper and the way the monster refuses to let go ...
I don't see why they wouldn't if what Alex has said is true. They've all experienced harassment for years now. Someone who keeps sex footage to blackmail ex partners and who contacts their new partners is warped. I would want to find out everything I could about what another victim knew. She created this situation by abusing them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't see why they wouldn't if what Alex has said is true. They've all experienced harassment for years now. Someone who keeps sex footage to blackmail ex partners and who contacts their new partners is warped. I would want to find out everything I could about what another victim knew. She created this situation by abusing them all.
I watched a crime doc about a sex offender, and they didn't have quite enough evidence to prosecute, anyway the one copper remembered another girl that had had simililar so they went through a list of similar cases and eventually tied a couple together. They got all the ladies back in for questioning and found that it was the same bloke so got him done in the end and sent to prison.
So my point is, these exs should be working together, to get this piece of tit put in jail. I know Pete has lots more money and a good circle around him that can stop this from effecting him, but I really think he should help the other guys out if they do band together, even if it's behind the scenes because she is an actual sex offender, a pervert and a danger to men. We laugh about her but Alex said he had actually thought about killing himself and it looked at one point like kieron was getting close to that stage aswell. She needs bringing down once and for all

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I watched a crime doc about a sex offender, and they didn't have quite enough evidence to prosecute, anyway the one copper remembered another girl that had had simililar so they went through a list of similar cases and eventually tied a couple together. They got all the ladies back in for questioning and found that it was the same bloke so got him done in the end and sent to prison.
So my point is, these exs should be working together, to get this piece of tit put in jail. I know Pete has lots more money and a good circle around him that can stop this from effecting him, but I really think he should help the other guys out if they do band together, even if it's behind the scenes because she is an actual sex offender, a pervert and a danger to men. We laugh about her but Alex said he had actually thought about killing himself and it looked at one point like kieron was getting close to that stage aswell. She needs bringing down once and for all
Maybe, just maybe she has been warned that she is facing a jail sentence and that is why she is (allegedly) spending time with the kids. She will be in inside and perhaps Bunny will go to her fathers ( not sure about what will happen to Jett). Or else this is all a mixture of wishful thinking and an overactive imagination of my part!:unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 21
On his insta, KH is just back from a long day in London, wearing a shirt, appearing quite chipper :)🤞🤞🤞
Saw that and carrying his jacket. So it looks like he went smart. Wonder what is cooking.

I also notice from his IG stories him supporting a gig in June, he is really excited, he loves his charity football, in to fitness, loves exploring nature with the kids and then really appreciates when he gets a chance at the finer things, nice meals, spa day. And loves family time. He really has a good and healthy attitude to life despite what she has put him through. Compare that to her vile lies, manipulation and adulation of herself. What an ugly way to live your life!
---
You make a good point

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe, just maybe she has been warned that she is facing a jail sentence and that is why she is (allegedly) spending time with the kids. She will be in inside and perhaps Bunny will go to her fathers ( not sure about what will happen to Jett). Or else this is all a mixture of wishful thinking and an overactive imagination of my part!:unsure: 🤷‍♀️ 😂
Everytime something like this happens I start feeling a bit optimistic but then she just gets away with it and moves on as normal.
I've been on this thread a long time now over a hundred threads and I just can't believe what she gets away with again and again. I can't imagine how the krusties who have been here from the start must feel. It's so deflating that someone in the public eye can just get away with so many crimes, so many animal deaths, so much child neglect and abuse. It really is just so wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Is this why she’s now got an exercise regime. Getting ready for big Bertha.
#KPPRISONPREP 🤪

IMG_0636.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
On her wall calender was lots of writing in pink pen, ( not terribly neat, so maybe her writing?) some of it was things to do with the kids and one day, 3rd of April said 'filming' both am and pm. That's probably when she filmed the new snake oil and shake videos.
Later, in the middle of the month there's smaller, neater blue handwriting. Then there's nothing at all on the calendar for the next couple of weeks until more small blue writing at the end of the month.
I wonder if these could be court dates?

The Sun did the article about her getting a bankruptcy 'warning letter' on the 9th of April.....and a couple of days later someone launches that blistering attack on Kieran and Michelle ? I wonder\wander if someone was told in no uncertain terms they had to cancel their holiday and turn up as jail is in the offing? That would piss madam right off!
In the calendar it seems to have blue on Wed/thur/fri next week and again at end of the month
---
Question in a custody hearing do the two parties state their case does the judge decide then or does he consider it and then make a decision?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Everytime something like this happens I start feeling a bit optimistic but then she just gets away with it and moves on as normal.
I've been on this thread a long time now over a hundred threads and I just can't believe what she gets away with again and again. I can't imagine how the krusties who have been here from the start must feel. It's so deflating that someone in the public eye can just get away with so many crimes, so many animal deaths, so much child neglect and abuse. It really is just so wrong!
Joking aside - I have to believe in Karma and justice. People have eyes 👀 and if you think of the awareness of her vile behaviours now from say 2 years ago, there has been a huge change. Karma is coming!

Disclaimer- It also might be me posting in a week saying - “Why the duck does she get away with everything?” It’s literally like - Karmas here, oh she’s got away it, it’s here again, oh they let that go - and repeat and repeat and repeat……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I literally don't believe if she knew she was going down she would opt to spend her last few days / months with the kid hahahahaha - she'd be on a round the world adventure with men and snow and vodka

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree Parry and feel the same frustration. Sadly Jomo although I would love to think she is spending time with he kids in case she goes down. I don’t think that’s her thing, sadly. 😕

Reactions: 17
I agree Parry and feel the same frustration. Sadly Jomo although I would love to think she is spending time with he kids in case she goes down. I don’t think that’s her thing, sadly. 😕
No I agree if she's spending time with the kids it's to spite keiron so must be to do with the run up to family court. If she was going down she'd definitely be in Thailand with her latest moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wouldnt it also be classed as voyeurism - as it doesn’t sound like the videos she took of Alex were consensual? KP is clearing keeping hold of the videos for some sick reason, enjoyment & for the potential to blackmail.
Watching the podcast, he said he met with Katies solicitors and they asked to see the video and she had loads on her phone that he had no idea she had been taking , she was filming him secretly

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
1000022423.jpg
Well tickets to these live podcasts can't be selling well if she has to re hash it on her insta stories every day
When will she get the message that she's not even a z lister anymore she's an old has been, the dregs of her career can't even sell out a small live podcast, yet she still believes she some 'icon'
pathetic ugly deformed smelly witch
Sorry she's pissing me off so bad lately 🫣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joking aside - I have to believe in Karma and justice. People have eyes 👀 and if you think of the awareness of her vile behaviours now from say 2 years ago, there has been a huge change. Karma is coming!

Disclaimer- It also might be me posting in a week saying - “Why the duck does she get away with everything?” It’s literally like - Karmas here, oh she’s got away it, it’s here again, oh they let that go - and repeat and repeat and repeat……
But some get away with it eternally. I know this isn’t the same situation but reminds me of a raving alcoholic who use to drive his child home bladdered. He drove an uninsured, untaxed car with no NOT, owed money to everyone, and no matter how many times he was reported nothing was done. I even saw a police car parked behind his untaxed car in a lay-by. They were in the same shop and he stank of booze. He walked out jumped in his car and was gone - no action taken.

I desperately want her day to come. It has gone on too long. If not locked away in prison she should be in a secure mental rehabilitation centre.

I do believe the natural hair, nails and lifestyle lick is down to a pending substance abuse test. Either for the courts or DVLA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
On her wall calender was lots of writing in pink pen, ( not terribly neat, so maybe her writing?) some of it was things to do with the kids and one day, 3rd of April said 'filming' both am and pm. That's probably when she filmed the new snake oil and shake videos.
Later, in the middle of the month there's smaller, neater blue handwriting. Then there's nothing at all on the calendar for the next couple of weeks until more small blue writing at the end of the month.
I wonder if these could be court dates?

The Sun did the article about her getting a bankruptcy 'warning letter' on the 9th of April.....and a couple of days later someone launches that blistering attack on Kieran and Michelle ? I wonder\wander if someone was told in no uncertain terms they had to cancel their holiday and turn up as jail is in the offing? That would piss madam right off!
Catching up, tried enhancing that calendar, no luck, write more clearly please Skank, your writing is terrible 😁 As you say something is happening on the Monday 29th and there’s some scribble for Friday 26th, it’s under both B & J. One thing is clear, B is seeing KH today and every Saturday, J is doing something else still. There no change with that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Re Piegate,
Whatever was going on in the video and whatever was behind the story, to my mind the police should be investigating who released a video made by a hidden camera in a child's bedroom without parental approval?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.