Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doubt there are any viable eggs left in the dried up old husk, she wouldn't get a mini me with anyone else's eggs so of no interest to her and she certainly wouldn't allow Sophie any of the glory or attention of being a surrogate.
My head went straight to Sophie being the donor it's been a long day 🙄 I agree they'll be no eggs left so won't be having anymore mini me's. That will be driving her round the bend. If it was anyone else I'd think they were having a severe midlife crisis but based on her behaviour since she began she has nothing or noone to blame but herself

Reactions: 15
Surely anyone mentioned would be contacted for clarification in her lies prior to print Or doesn't it matter to the publisher and they will deal with them if they refute it once its printed
Agree but they threaten to tell all and then retreat. Why?
They say you can never win with a narcissistic person. They have every scenario worked out. They will always be ten steps ahead. I personally would like too see a few partners get together and shut her down, but that is never going to happen. I genuinely feel these men are afraid of her. See it's like picking a scab, it will keep coming back like her. A complete no contact and completely block her from their life's. Just like Pete he had the money to shut her up. Over 20 years she's been doing the same old tit, same old stories 😴 it's boring now. On a good note she will end up alone and lonely with no one, no money ,no looks,no men and no children. Give her another 10 years and we won't here about her again. Unless she goes to Turkey amd marries a young man who can't understand a word she's saying. I would like to see her with Stephen Bear now he would give her a run for her money. 2 of a kind

Reactions: 27
Watching some old YouTube vids and contemplating the colour of this foundation. Is it Wotsit? Jaffa? Ernie from Sesame Street? Kraft Macaroni? Tikka Masala?

I’m honestly not sure.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh do duck off you fat bleeping old dumpo,go paint your fences beige,your a bleep just like your bleeping old bleep of a sister.duck off bore and duck off again.bleep.😖
BOOOOM!!!
And there it is! You've surpassed yourself with this one, Dolly! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm actually in awe at what comes out of your mouth... 😍

tumblr_mra421MZF41qcu3vno1_400.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@EL1976 - I keep meaning to ask you this, and I am sure I am wrong but still want to check - is your avatar pic Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the date on the video is to be believed (and we have no way of verifying this as presumably it can be set to whatever the owner / user wishes) then it was filmed in the evening of 23rd June 2022.
20:16 is a timestamp on the recording.

The day before on 22nd June KP and children had been at the beige bison’s wedding in Sussex.

The 23rd is notable because KP attended an empty plaster class in the evening in London (an earlier thread contains a timestamped photo of KP at the event at 20:21 I believe). Kids were not with her then, so either dropped off earlier on 23rd or day before.

The 24th is the day of the court case for KP breaking the restraining order. Lots happening on those three days it would seem and a reason (not an excuse) for why MP may have been a wee bit stressed herself the evening of the 23rd.

Please correct me if I’m wrong on times / dates and sorry if this is old ground - I tried to catch up on the previous threads but they move so fast!
That's an interesting timeline then isn't it? Yes Michelle may well have been stressed about the upcoming court case as unlike skanky being in court is a rare occurrence for her and even when you aren't the defendant court can be quite a stressful place. I suspect that maybe the kids had been dumped back at K and M's from the MM and sent home with the puddings in the bag, probably told she didn't have time for them to eat them so they could eat them at K's. B and J were in pajamas so looked ready for bed, plus it was 8pm so not really dinner time. I wonder if they had probably been going on and on about their pudding saying 'well mum said we can have it' and M had just had enough and chucked it in the room. ( I don't personally see her as having thrown it specifically at anyone looking at the video, she just opened the door and chucked it in). Plus the fact that J says 'I'm hungry' suggests that maybe they had eaten a lot earlier or maybe not at all knowing their lazy assed mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
That's an interesting timeline then isn't it? Yes Michelle may well have been stressed about the upcoming court case as unlike skanky being in court is a rare occurrence for her and even when you aren't the defendant court can be quite a stressful place. I suspect that maybe the kids had been dumped back at K and M's from the MM and sent home with the puddings in the bag, probably told she didn't have time for them to eat them so they could eat them at K's. B and J were in pajamas so looked ready for bed, plus it was 8pm so not really dinner time. I wonder if they had probably been going on and on about their pudding saying 'well mum said we can have it' and M had just had enough and chucked it in the room. ( I don't personally see her as having thrown it specifically at anyone looking at the video, she just opened the door and chucked it in). Plus the fact that J says 'I'm hungry' suggests that maybe they had eaten a lot earlier or maybe not at all knowing their lazy assed mother.
Yes, here is an article from the 23rd June. They thought that she might be getting a prison sentence on the Friday. It must of been a high stress situation as I can imagine KP telling the kids that she was going to get sent to prison because of Michelle.

Reactions: 24
@EL1976 - I keep meaning to ask you this, and I am sure I am wrong but still want to check - is your avatar pic Jimmy Corkhill from Brookside 🫣
LOL no it’s Jodie Marsh’s Dad. His little cat teeth cause much mirth among us Mushers on her thread

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Kitchen not finished yet Mr DEEPO,, looks like you were right us hairy arsed northern lads will have to go help Edna out and finish the job.🤣
Excellent! I'll grab the gear...

Toolbox ✔
TOYO_STEEL_ST350_beige_1.2_800x.jpg

Boiler suits ✔
s-l640.jpg

Van ✔ (Stuck a blue light on top so we can get down there extra quick!)
FORD-TRANSIT-01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They say you can never win with a narcissistic person. They have every scenario worked out. They will always be ten steps ahead. I personally would like too see a few partners get together and shut her down, but that is never going to happen. I genuinely feel these men are afraid of her. See it's like picking a scab, it will keep coming back like her. A complete no contact and completely block her from their life's. Just like Pete he had the money to shut her up. Over 20 years she's been doing the same old tit, same old stories 😴 it's boring now. On a good note she will end up alone and lonely with no one, no money ,no looks,no men and no children. Give her another 10 years and we won't here about her again. Unless she goes to Turkey amd marries a young man who can't understand a word she's saying. I would like to see her with Stephen Bear now he would give her a run for her money. 2 of a kind
I noticed Kieran is following Alex though. Kieran has met with Carl recently. They must have talked.

Screen Shot 2024-04-12 at 21.17.53.png

Reactions: 24
Notice the skank is selling the cbd gummies same as Marsh. Both using high grade filters who would get sucked into this scam. Suprised kipper isnt using her mums illness to add to it like Jodie did. Yeah cbd gummies cure cancer

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
LOL no it’s Jodie Marsh’s Dad. His little cat teeth cause much mirth among us Mushers on her thread
Omg it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I’m not on the JM thread, but I recognise him now from when he appeared on Jezza Kyle with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed Kieran is following Alex though. Kieran has met with Carl recently. They must have talked.

View attachment 2872085
I just dont know. Kieran and C should of had a private conversion, they shouldn't of posted the photos. They are feeding her by doing this. It's not a game it's children's life's. It's like tit for tat. Either take her down or just block her. It's a twisted world we live in

Reactions: 16
A gay influencer recently mistook it for my real pic and said I looked ‘a bit of alright’ :ROFLMAO:
Tbf someone on a thread, this one I think, once thought mine was my real pic 🤪. I am lady/bigmouth from Manchester, and actually not a male Scottish influencer with day-glo teeth 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I just dont know. Kieran and C should of had a private conversion, they shouldn't of posted the photos. They are feeding her by doing this. It's not a game it's children's life's. It's like tit for tat. Either take her down or just block her. It's a twisted world we live in
As far as I'm aware Kieran didn't post photos. Maybe they have had private conversations.
At the end of the day, the abusive sociopath Katie Price abuses people whatever they do or don't do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.