Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long one…

Here’s a thought re the said photo that caused a stir earlier. Extremely sorry if the mention of F4J or the photo upsets. F4J mentioned incest. We’ve also heard Jett may have shared something shocking in school that resulted in him being taken out of school by his mother. Some think this was to stop him spilling the beans. All of a sudden he went, as far as I could see, from a happy child who loved the outdoors and football and his siblings, to a very sad and withdrawn child who had no outlet like the football he loved nature walks, school and school friends or his beloved Dad, siblings, nanny, aunts etc. His only outlet an iPad, use of a credit card and visiting nail salons, KP even get his toes painted, which he found humiliating.

We know court cases involving KP only, and involving KP/KH could be happening in the near future. Now this video has been made public and then the KH/Jett photo emerges with pointed comments.

F4J said some kind of incest took place and some of our intelligent debaters on here speculated it might have happened on a holiday with KP. Jett mentions this in school and ever since KP has been brain washing him to believe what took place happened under KH/MP watch. Needing not only Jett but her adoring fan(s) and maybe the authorities to believe this. Remembering MP mentioned a huge court case pending. She said she couldn’t talk because of it but would when it’s over. To me anyway it didn’t sound like family court. KP might be leaking the video, pics and whatever else she is guilty of to try and pin it on Kieran as deflection. She is the master of that. The KP/KH/MP court case could be for defamation or harassment again, in addition to all her other court cases.

Evidence shows us the authorities don’t not believe her, Bunny is back in a relationship with both KH and MP, Apollo running around happily in his own world and whenever I see Valentino I see a well adjusted happy teenager. But undoing Jetts brain washing will take a lot more especially while he lives with KP. Now I know there are holes in this theory, I make a crap sleuth, but do me a favour and mull it over just because I actually woke up and put the light on at a stupid time to share.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sink boys playing the game to see if any red tops are interested in his new showmance, the old are they aren't they with cropped pictures and little teasers. If they are in any sort of relationship they need the red tops for publicity to kick start it for followers, freebies and invites to red carpet events because at the moment nobody is interested in sink boy. 😉
I know he’s got a reputation for chasing the limelight but I don’t see that as his long game. He must know that without her no one is interested unless he decides to properly spill the beans. I believe it’s all about sticking the middle finger up to skank. He’s loving teasing her & us. I think it will soon die down…unless he starts going out with a new bit of fluff every few weeks then I’ll eat my words😅
For now, is he being attention seeking & petty as duck? Absolutely, but she deserves to have it rubbed in her face constantly that he’s moved on & upgraded with a younger, better looking woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My turn to have a whinge, the one highlight of my week is to listen to the Banter and hilarious stories of Katie price and her little sister, you may think you know her from the crazy headlines but it shows the real Katie price, AND you can even get some life advice,from her !!!Just before I’m going to have a listen and I’m really excited, I look on here and some people like Dc16 or ecosse reveal everything with spoilers, don’t they realise they are ruining the excitement for myself and millions of others ?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My turn to have a whinge, the one highlight of my week is to listen to the Banter and hilarious stories of Katie price and her little sister, you may think you know her from the crazy headlines but it shows the real Katie price, AND you can even get some life advice,from her !!!Just before I’m going to have a listen and I’m really excited, I look on here and some people like Dc16 or ecosse reveal everything with spoilers, don’t they realise they are ruining the excitement for myself and millions of others ?
oh you too…

Well, thanks for the heads-up on your Katie Price experience! I was just thinking my life needed a bit more shouting, squealing, and mispronounced words. Can't wait to incorporate some F and C words into my vocabulary with complete confidence. Who knew enlightenment was just a KP podcast away? Thanks, KP, for showing us the true meaning of intellectual stimulation!. A whole 30 minutes of wondering why you were given a brain. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I will set up a new thread in a bit.

BTW - AGC have put KP and McGregors name on that blind item now.

1713068682182.png

New thread here guys

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.