Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the podcast, he said he met with Katies solicitors and they asked to see the video and she had loads on her phone that he had no idea she had been taking , she was filming him secretly
kP’s obsession with sex is seriously worrying. It's clear she is a danger to others. Locking her up is surely the only solution."
---
Catching up, tried enhancing that calendar, no luck, write more clearly please Skank, your writing is terrible 😁 As you say something is happening on the Monday 29th and there’s some scribble for Friday 26th, it’s under both B & J. One thing is clear, B is seeing KH today and every Saturday, J is doing something else still. There no change with that.
Nice to see you back x

Reactions: 20
Everytime something like this happens I start feeling a bit optimistic but then she just gets away with it and moves on as normal.
I've been on this thread a long time now over a hundred threads and I just can't believe what she gets away with again and again. I can't imagine how the krusties who have been here from the start must feel. It's so deflating that someone in the public eye can just get away with so many crimes, so many animal deaths, so much child neglect and abuse. It really is just so wrong!
Yes, I know how you feel. I am relatively new Krustie, so I am not as weather worn by her antics yet. I know an FA who says though, that the HMRC will be not let it go and go after her big guns. She has a fight on her hands this time. Perhaps I am being over optimistic but is not quite as cocky at the moment and there are no pics of her partying or out and about with the kids. Add that to the new attempt to convince everyone that she is giving up her unhealthy addictions for a healthier life - something is cooking and I think it is her in the pot this time. We can but hope 🤞.
---
Joking aside - I have to believe in Karma and justice. People have eyes 👀 and if you think of the awareness of her vile behaviours now from say 2 years ago, there has been a huge change. Karma is coming!

Disclaimer- It also might be me posting in a week saying - “Why the duck does she get away with everything?” It’s literally like - Karmas here, oh she’s got away it, it’s here again, oh they let that go - and repeat and repeat and repeat……
Same here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well I’ve been here since Feb 2020, same time as dear Pom and other Krusties,now lots of you lovely peeps will realise why I get so bleeping pissed off with the Cuntwhore.Really gets to me how the duck she’s got away with it,the truth about has to,has to come out,the vile dirty bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It was "about 5 times"!
That disgusts me completely, is she really that bleeping unbelievably unfeeling. Her saying that totally makes a complete mockery out of all the people out there who have been through this horrific life changing trauma, she really is a bleeping evil skanky witch🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
maybe had to hand over her passport, that’s why she’s not taken off anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
maybe had to hand over her passport, that’s why she’s not taken off anywhere 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
That would be great if they have! They should have done that ages ago.
---
FGS..... Old news, repetitive news. I don't think I've ever known anyone to go over old ground so often.

Rolling out Harvey for sympathy votes and distraction again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well I’ve been here since Feb 2020, same time as dear Pom and other Krusties,now lots of you lovely peeps will realise why I get so bleeping pissed off with the Cuntwhore.Really gets to me how the duck she’s got away with it,the truth about has to,has to come out,the vile dirty bleep.
I've just looked, I was on
Screenshot_20240413-101216_kindlephoto-6773676.png
the thread from the first few pages, under an old account. But looking at it, this poster had her summed up six years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
FGS..... Old news, repetitive news. I don't think I've ever known anyone to go over old ground so often.

I also blame the newspapers who keep printing/uploading the same tit of hers! Why are they still giving her attention & airtime!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It really needs to up its nipple positioning game🛎🛎, one is barely there & the other is making a run for it up her shoulder! 🫣😂
I really wish people would stop posting zoomed in pictures of Skanky.
They always scare the tit out of me.
Make me feel nauseous.
Give me nightmares.
And don't even talk to me about triggers!!
Like thousands of others, I'm waiting for a diagnosis for STSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It is vile enough to keep a recording of your ex during sex, and then show it to others. A recording that was made with consent during a relationship and was always intended to be private. A total breach of trust.
But to record someone without their knowledge, where you can set the narrative and encourage your partner to reveal deeply personal desires?? :mad: :sick:. That is even worse IMO, truly vile and disgusting. And shows plenty of malicious forward planning, knowing you’re going to keep the recordings as insurance.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
There's been a lot of speculation about who put the camera in B & J's room to capture piegate.
Had a thought about it and we are all aware that Skank has stated J was playing with fire in his room ? at MM. What if this had been an ongoing problem and the camera was there just for safety ?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hopefully the change is too little too late for her and any judge will see through this when making the decision in the custody hearing!

It looks to me as if she's piled on the lbs.... I noticed in her grifting vid on IG stories she placed all the wording over her abdominal area.... She ain't pregnant.

So perhaps she's reduced her ❄ in take....
A hair strand test will still show the truth Katrina!
Plus the booze will go straight to your middle.

Hopefully an independent person is or has conducted drug testing.... We don't want anyone fixing the results again do we!
I also noticed that the word ‘ad’ is under the x to close the story, so not really visible at all.

Reactions: 6
I watched a crime doc about a sex offender, and they didn't have quite enough evidence to prosecute, anyway the one copper remembered another girl that had had simililar so they went through a list of similar cases and eventually tied a couple together. They got all the ladies back in for questioning and found that it was the same bloke so got him done in the end and sent to prison.
So my point is, these exs should be working together, to get this piece of tit put in jail. I know Pete has lots more money and a good circle around him that can stop this from effecting him, but I really think he should help the other guys out if they do band together, even if it's behind the scenes because she is an actual sex offender, a pervert and a danger to men. We laugh about her but Alex said he had actually thought about killing himself and it looked at one point like kieron was getting close to that stage aswell. She needs bringing down once and for all
Oh yes I totally agree. The best thing would be to work together.
---
Catching up, tried enhancing that calendar, no luck, write more clearly please Skank, your writing is terrible 😁 As you say something is happening on the Monday 29th and there’s some scribble for Friday 26th, it’s under both B & J. One thing is clear, B is seeing KH today and every Saturday, J is doing something else still. There no change with that.
Some of the blue writing is on the 17, 18 and 19 too. I will be checking the Rolls building listing on the 16th .....and the end of the month in case it's that!
---
I don't think that's done very often and someone needs to have been charged with something. My bet is the letter The Sun mentioned. The court has to legally make 3 attempts to serve a warning about the Bankruptcy Examination. They have to state that prison might happen if she doesn't turn up.
I think that would be enough for her to cancel her holiday. She's a coward and doesn't want prison despite her bravado about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.