Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without posting a long drawn out story of my horrendous childhood with an unhinged narc mother who for some reason singled me out as the devils spawn ` should have drowned you at birth ` was her favourite saying while daily flashing a sharp meat knife in my face ` Il cut your bleeping face off `..... nothing much scares me in life, but to this day, I get triggered by big sharp knives ... my blood runs cold ... she also beat the bleeping tit out of me, again daily, fists, slaps, belts, wooden spoons, even thick branches cut from the trees in the garden, kettle cord, slippers, anything that she could grab .... she would beat the tit out of me, I could go on and on, and never stop with what she put me through, and the damage she inflicted on me .... she never once touched my 3 sisters ... they were treated with nothing but love and kindness

Michelle, yes was wrong with her actions, should have taken her frustration out another way, but trust me, throwing a pie at two spoiled brats who have been coached by their nasty, lunatic, deranged mother to play up ( not their fault ) is bound to make anyone snap ... this was not abuse, it was a moment of madness, which I would imagine she regretted soon after ..... AGAIN she was wrong, she may also have been suffering post natal depression, was in a dark place, that made her act out in anger, it does happen, I'm not excusing her actions, but know if a mother has just had a baby, has 3 other small children to care for, 2 being manipulated by their mother to be naughty, I can see how this can happen in this situation .... I could outline horror stories of real abuse towards children, that go on everyday in the UK behind closed doors, and throwing a pudding into a bedroom, while swearing, doesn't even come close to what some children live 24/7 .... both were always happy in her presence, and showed her genuine love, which leads me to believe it was a one off .... piegate wont have left scars on these kids for life ...

Their ` mothers ` behaviour over the years is another matter
@Anna666 My Darling sending you Hugs 🤗 love and Healing ❤‍🩹
I had a tit childhood my brothers did similar to me and my Mum when she wasn’t in a Valium induced sleep wasn’t the best but she Loved me
I can’t imagine how hard it must have been for you to carry that, The Little Girl you were can Heal and Love regardless
Thinking of you 🕯🕯🕯🙏🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. duck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs duck it.
Get thee to specsavers! 😉. Alternatively, get him some stilts or Tom Cruise secret platform shoes, and some matchsticks to keep his eyes open 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Get thee to specsavers! 😉. Alternatively, get him some stilts or Tom Cruise secret platform shoes, and some matchsticks to keep his eyes open 🤣
I remember watching MAFS n thinking if I had to. One of em. And he aint fussy... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was always my theory that she encourages them to be quite open and probably indulges them in whatever fetish they like ( at least at the beginning). Then later she will use it against them or shame them with it. I think that's been pretty much proven by what Alex said.
I guessed Carl had some sort of 'doll' fetish.
I used to bathe my Barbie doll in the sink too! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. duck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs duck it.
I think your very brave 😘 it couldn't have been an easy decision to come on here and admit to total strangers you have a mental health illness but you've taken that first step, keep believing in yourself you will get better and i for one will help you to heal. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I think your very brave 😘 it couldn't have been an easy decision to come on here and admit to total strangers you have a mental health illness but you've taken that first step, keep believing in yourself you will get better and i for one will help you to heal. ❤
Stan duck you he is cute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also not wanting to get into the whole blame vs. explain again but everyone involved seemed to be in nightwear. So maybe the kids came back from KPs and then one of them went into the kitchen when they were supposed to be in bed, maybe that's why it wasn't in a bowl? Bedtime would be a strange time to be eating.... or flinging puddin' when everyone is supposed to be going to bed.
Didn't the time stamp say 4pm? I might be wrong, but I thought that's what it said. I assumed that it was dinner time and there had been some disagreement over dinner and culminated in said events.

Edit: was 20:16, I'm embarrassed that appears I can't read a 24 hour clock 🥴🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm on page 9 😀 x
@Facehugger. welcome back my friend, good to see you active again and on this thread. Love and fluffy hugs from Pom🧵😀❤🥰🐶🐾💕🤗❤💖😊😘 xxxx

I leave some older pics from my archives here and be back tomorrow 🤗❤💖😊😘 xxx...

Resizer_16727824204163.jpg

Resizer_16635744092433.jpg

Resizer_16387891392361.jpg

Resizer_16409175857740.jpg

Resizer_17046362478771.jpg

Resizer_16446841936470.jpg

Resizer_16415837391250.jpg

Resizer_16726117719111.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely disgusting this has to happen. Hope all of us who cared enough to contribute, helped in some small way, to help Kieran get somewhere to resolving the custody of his 2 children. I’ve never known anything like this diabolical situation. words fail me & iI am sickened even more by what’s happening/happened the last few days. Thank you DC for the update & your support to the Hayler family & everything you have done for justice on everything❤🥲
Willow love all your posts, but don’t agree with saying ‘hope all of us who cared enough to contribute’.. I have been made homeless just yesterday, currently in a hotel with my dog (who I absolutely adore and would NEVER give up) until I can find a house. I am seriously not in a position to contribute, it’s bad enough trying to feed myself on a daily basis. But I certainly care about those kids.. some nights I can’t sleep thinking about them 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Willow love all your posts, but don’t agree with saying ‘hope all of us who cared enough to contribute’.. I have been made homeless just yesterday, currently in a hotel with my dog (who I absolutely adore and would NEVER give up) until I can find a house. I am seriously not in a position to contribute, it’s bad enough trying to feed myself on a daily basis. But I certainly care about those kids.. some nights I can’t sleep thinking about them 😔
Wish we could communicate and do a gfm for you and your dog. Sending love

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A better punishment would be to eat it in front of them. Wouldn’t waste a good pie by throwing it 😋
I don't think MP planned to throw the pie, it was a heat of the moment thing, Jett was winding Michelle up, even Bunny said it was his fault. She didn't swear at them, she didn't abuse them in a long tirade, Just " here's your bloody pudding. Give MP a break.
---
I'm so sorry, I admire your love and devotion to your dog, I'm the same way. Prayers and good vibes sent, that you find a place quickly! 🙏🏼❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm wondering if Pie-gate escalated and was actually meant to be the equivalent of someone slamming something down on a table in a strop. Couldn't see what sort of pudding it was but it wasn't in a bowl, (???or was it? That could have injured someone if so). Was it in a paper bag???? And she flung it round the door, not intending for it to smash onto the bed and make a mess or be aimed AT Bunny?
Disclaimer: not trying to make excuses but to rationalise what we saw.
Sorry but she definitely ‘threw’ the pudding at bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but she definitely ‘threw’ the pudding at bunny.
OFFS! It was in a paper bag, she threw it on the floor, she only said here's your bloody pudding! She didn't yell and scream for hours, or be physically abusive. If you listen you will hear Bunny blame Jett not Michelle, 2 times B said it was his fault. Maybe Someone told him to wind MP up. Give her a break. 🙄😒
---
He looked like a spoilt child looking for his pudding and admonishing his sister with his raised mardy voice 🤷‍♀️
Funny how Bunny said two times it was Jetts fault, when Jett says Michelle threw the pie, Bunny said it was his fault! He acted spoiled and guilty because he knew he wound up Michelle, Bunny said so.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.