Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
---

My auntie isn't a cow by the way, my cousin just thought she was.
Yes very true, but I still reiterate I have never thrown a pie at my kids whatever their behaviour šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
My cousin left home at the age of 8, with her rucksack on her back, because her mum was such a cow, she ended up at my mum's and then back to her mum's within the hour, there was bugger all wrong with her household, just a child not liking what rules were in place, which happens day in day out in houses up and down the country.
---

My auntie isn't a cow by the way, my cousin just thought she was.
I hear this!!! My Daughter ( sheā€™s 29 now) at age 10 packed her bags and left for the bus stop round the corner Because I had the Absolute audacity to Serve Broccoli šŸ„¦ with Roast Chicken and not the usual Carrots šŸ„•
Even though she doesnā€™t eat Carrots and she does actually like broccoli
My youngest daughter ( now 25) was Copying down the phone number to Childline when I was driving in traffic and behind a bus advertising Childline, Why because I grounded her for taking her Gameboy into school for the 4th time that week and she also thought it was ok to go delving into the teachers draw to retrieve it, as well as smuggle Timberland boots into school and change out of Uniform shoes and lie the Timberlands were her only shoes and she had a party that weekend
Kids will play everyone against everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
@KK77 I agree with you up to a point but do you think it was wise for him to pass on such footage?

Reactions: 5
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, Iā€™m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, whatā€™s the connection Sherlock Krusties šŸ¤” Notice theyā€™ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

View attachment 2870038
Avington is tiny, a very small posh village. Only thing that's of any interest is the big house, lake etc. Very exclusive wedding venue.

Reactions: 12
Got to Add, I personally appreciate Everyoneā€™s point of view
But This 1 Min 30 Sec Edited Video was 2 years ago and has been Held back from Circulation until now
We know thereā€™s Family court going on and 99.5% Sure itā€™s come out from Skank to create Backlash/ a Narrative she is Pushing
Since when did anyone on this or the KH thread have Believed what she says or is Pushing
Itā€™s created a bigger division between certain posters and Lord knows what itā€™s done to the people involved
If everyone looks at it objectively from the standpoint it has been used by Skank rather than argue about details we cannot know or prove we may have a little more Harmony in the Fact that Katie Price is a bleep šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I agree with you judges or others higher up in society it's doubtful they'd have anything sexual or otherwise as she's always been a gobby twit and it wouldn't be worth the risk

There was that MP John Whittledale who got caught up with an ex page three girl. She got her five minutes of fame again and it ruined his career. I went to school with her and her twin, they didn't have a brain cell to rub together. However they loved their perseved fame and nottority. The boobie twins were not anywhere near the Skanks fame.
JW is my MP and he is still going strong. How did it ruin his career?

Reactions: 3
They were distressed! Bunny was in tears.
Iā€™ve watched the video a couple of times (trying hard not to be swayed by the text appearing) and it didnā€™t seem like they ā€˜ran scaredā€™ more like theyā€™d been told to go to their rooms.

Iā€™m not going to defend the pudding flinging incident because I canā€™t BUT Jett didnā€™t really seem all that arsed - he actually went over to ask what it was and was a bit indignant with his ā€˜Iā€™m not eating thatā€™ and seemed very put out that Bunny was blaming him - he seemed more arsey than upset (again, not victim blaming or defending any behaviour because thatā€™s certainly not my intention).

Bunny seemed more upset that her bed was messed up (understandably) and Jett hated ā€˜the houseā€™ rather than hating Michelle which I think is more telling of the crossover from a feral existence to a home with rules and consequences.

Iā€™m not here to vilify or give out sainthoodā€™s but the kids didnā€™t seem to be that fussed over Michelleā€™s behaviour which is sad that theyā€™re so resilient at this stage.

I do think they have witnessed much worse nah i our with KP but they wonā€™t understand that for years - Bunny will think itā€™s amazing that sheā€™s been allowed unrestricted internet access and allowed to cook her own Xmas noodles - she will see that as being independent and she wonā€™t understand until she is a lot older that it was neglect and being forced to grow up too quickly.

I do think K&M present less risk and more stability in the long run and that they would be best placed with them but allowed to stay with KP as an arrangement (probably a 70:30 kind of split) but they are going to need form rules and boundaries in place to come back from this situation and Iā€™m not sure either parent has got the capacity to do that right now.

I know KP thrives on instability and spur of the moment decisions but thatā€™s not a stable environment for any kids. If thatā€™s her ADHD or her addictive personality then thatā€™s fine for her but she needs to find a way to manage that for her kids. The medication shortage for ADHD isnā€™t going anywhere anytime soon and sheā€™s not the only mum in this situation but she has to find some way of managing it so the kids donā€™t suffer (and Iā€™d say the same to anyone with a complex medical issue who canā€™t provide a stable home for their kids due to it, itā€™s tit but the kids need to come first).

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Yes very true, but I still reiterate I have never thrown a pie at my kids whatever their behaviour šŸ¤£
Neither have I, but I'm not going to witch about a situation that we don't see the beginning of the situation that led up to it, nor after, which could well be where she apologised, I have sworn though, so shoot me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just listened to the podcast with Alex Reid, he's a really interesting person, I couldn't work out for the life of me why he ever would have been a match for KP, he's so intelligent and quite alternative. I struggled with understanding a bit with the thick accents but when he was talking about the ongoing battle with KP, James said that he thinks AR will always be associated with KP. AR replied that he didn't think so and he can confidently say that 'because he knows what's coming'. Hmmm interesting.

Not really much more tea in the podcast if I'm honest.
Did you hear the part where he said him and Kp were set up because she wanted a cage fighter to piss PA off as he used to watch ufc
Absolute bunny boiler she is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Neither have I, but I'm not going to witch about a situation that we don't see the beginning of the situation that led up to it, nor after, which could well be where she apologised, I have sworn though, so shoot me.
Im not bitching. I have written similar to you in that we donā€™t know. You seem to want to start an argument. Not my bag so I will politely depart.

I can't find the 2009 article where she talks about revealing Pete's sex life....but here's another one. Showing she abuses people for decades.
Keeping ex partners on their toes with threats? It's Coervice control. If she could destroy Pete a decade later, surely she sill has the footage of him?

View attachment 2869549

View attachment 2869550

View attachment 2869553
She never learns to button it. That is what has cost her 100ā€s of thousands , oh and not paying her bills. All her doing not anyone else. Her mouth will bring her down most likely

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Im not bitching. I have written similar to you in that we donā€™t know. You seem to want to start an argument. Not my bag so I will politely depart.
I never try to start an argument on Tattle, I have my opinion and it doesn't agree with yours.

Thread Suggestion:-
Katie Price #378
Gaffney in a Wig, Teamed with Lipstick on a Pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Itchen Abbas sounds like the most plausible and is connected to skank she's always itching her abyss. šŸ¤£
I was wondering along same lines, could Skankerella be moving to Itchen Valley, where she might find her lost Nokia and Dream Boy Al?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.