Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
And also hired a personal trainer when she was with him. 🤣
She definitely loves a PT but not as much as ❄. I still cannot figure out the attraction to Legoboy. I know there's nothing between them but he must need a pile of yellow pages for being pap'd

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A poster the other day , think it may of been the slayer? Anyway they were asking why the media don't print the truth about KP.
Is it because they are complicit with her financially ie either paying her in cash or paying the bison or Danny boy?
It's pretty obvious she has some kind of contract with the mirror yet they weren't on the list of businesses who had to pay 40% to the creditors, why's that then??
Has she had parties with journos present and the cameras running too? The mind boggles, Diana Dors was one who did that too, another voyuer, that's another story!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A poster the other day , think it may of been the slayer? Anyway they were asking why the media don't print the truth about KP.
Is it because they are complicit with her financially ie either paying her in cash or paying the bison or Danny boy?
It's pretty obvious she has some kind of contract with the mirror yet they weren't on the list of businesses who had to pay 40% to the creditors, why's that then??
Has she had parties with journos present and the cameras running too? The mind boggles, Diana Dors was one who did that too, another voyuer, that's another story!
That’s sounds very plausible. I read some of Diana Dors sons book, there was so much about his parents house basically being sex parties, secret filming etc. All very sad. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, I’m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, what’s the connection Sherlock Krusties 🤔 Notice they’ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

View attachment 2870038
Is this any help? Pinned in to this area?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
[

She definitely loves a PT but not as much as ❄. I still cannot figure out the attraction to Legoboy. I know there's nothing between them but he must need a pile of yellow pages for being pap'd
Krytens not skanks usual type he's not a looker, fit or got a high profile on social media or a large fan base from MAFS everyone thought he was a drip he isn't even on the red top radar. skank has definitely gone bargain basement with kryten (think skank was texting multiple eggs and kryten was the only one to message back) but because he seems fame hungry and is going along with all her crap to be famous skanks hit the jackpot with him. Their both getting what they crave publicity and it wouldn't surprise me if there's a paid for by some mag or TV production company engagement and a wedding in the coming months not for love but for the publicity mag deals and freebies holidays and honeymoon.😉

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Mod edit!! All please stop bickering. Ignore and no need to announce you're ignoring anyone etc.

New thread title thanks to @caroleffinbaskin View attachment 2868870

Thought I'd add these as newbies were getting confused
Katie Price = KP, KFP, Kipper, skanky, Jordan
Peter Andre = PA , Pete ya bleep
Junior and princess = Jr&P
Jett and bunny = J & B , ✈ &🐰
Harvey = HP
Amy price = AFP, iron lung
Sophie price = SFP, Edna
Paul the step dad price = PFP , MrPPfencing
Kieron and Michelle = KH & MP
Carl Woods = CW (sink boy in the past)
Lynne rickwood, disgraced social services worker = LR , DLR, lynnerickwoodbentbsocialworker

Link to Alex podcast info on KP starts at 55 mins in

Please keep it friendly on here guys, at the end of the day it's the mutilated one that is the cause of all this let's keep that in mind 😘
This is absolutely Heartbreaking to watch. Sure she should be held accountable. How in the name of God can she get away with this. She tortured his poor soul. This is absolutely shocking. I hope this brings more people forward, she's pure poison

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Without posting a long drawn out story of my horrendous childhood with an unhinged narc mother who for some reason singled me out as the devils spawn ` should have drowned you at birth ` was her favourite saying while daily flashing a sharp meat knife in my face ` Il cut your bleeping face off `..... nothing much scares me in life, but to this day, I get triggered by big sharp knives ... my blood runs cold ... she also beat the bleeping tit out of me, again daily, fists, slaps, belts, wooden spoons, even thick branches cut from the trees in the garden, kettle cord, slippers, anything that she could grab .... she would beat the tit out of me, I could go on and on, and never stop with what she put me through, and the damage she inflicted on me .... she never once touched my 3 sisters ... they were treated with nothing but love and kindness

Michelle, yes was wrong with her actions, should have taken her frustration out another way, but trust me, throwing a pie at two spoiled brats who have been coached by their nasty, lunatic, deranged mother to play up ( not their fault ) is bound to make anyone snap ... this was not abuse, it was a moment of madness, which I would imagine she regretted soon after ..... AGAIN she was wrong, she may also have been suffering post natal depression, was in a dark place, that made her act out in anger, it does happen, I'm not excusing her actions, but know if a mother has just had a baby, has 3 other small children to care for, 2 being manipulated by their mother to be naughty, I can see how this can happen in this situation .... I could outline horror stories of real abuse towards children, that go on everyday in the UK behind closed doors, and throwing a pudding into a bedroom, while swearing, doesn't even come close to what some children live 24/7 .... both were always happy in her presence, and showed her genuine love, which leads me to believe it was a one off .... piegate wont have left scars on these kids for life ...

Their ` mothers ` behaviour over the years is another matter

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
I was wondering along same lines, could Skankerella be moving to Itchen Valley, where she might find her lost Nokia and Dream Boy Al?
Dream boy Al's face was a picture of revulsion in that Backgrid (who just happened to be passing the exact spot theyd stopped at) staged cycling picture of skank slobbering all over him trying to make out they were in some kind of relationship. Big Al soon did a runner after he got romantically linked to skank and he wasn't the first to do a runner.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes very true, but I still reiterate I have never thrown a pie at my kids whatever their behaviour 🤣
The editing and melodramatic text that has been added to the video has clearly been added to lead the viewer in a direction they may never have gone in if allowed to come to their own unaided conclusion. Why would someone do this? Follow the money…

Much like those videos on YouTube where they change an entire trailer for a film from happy to sad or horror to romantic comedy just by recutting and changing the music.

I think the only thing the video does conclusively show is that MP lost her cool. Many parents have lost their cool before and some are perhaps better at holding it in or are just naturally not as hot headed.

These are deeply damaged children who have lived through some of the worst of KP’s spiralling. They will be emotionally disregulated and probably quite difficult to handle at times, especially for a step-mother. Not excusing MP but there is a reason that adoptive parents get extensive support in how to parent disregulated children.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hear this!!! My Daughter ( she’s 29 now) at age 10 packed her bags and left for the bus stop round the corner Because I had the Absolute audacity to Serve Broccoli 🥦 with Roast Chicken and not the usual Carrots 🥕
Even though she doesn’t eat Carrots and she does actually like broccoli
My youngest daughter ( now 25) was Copying down the phone number to Childline when I was driving in traffic and behind a bus advertising Childline, Why because I grounded her for taking her Gameboy into school for the 4th time that week and she also thought it was ok to go delving into the teachers draw to retrieve it, as well as smuggle Timberland boots into school and change out of Uniform shoes and lie the Timberlands were her only shoes and she had a party that weekend
Kids will play everyone against everyone
🤣🤣🤣 one of my wee brothers told my mother he was going to run away! (Yep, idiot told her first)!!!!!
My mother's reply to this 8/9 year old boy was "well you'll leave the way I bloody well got ya"
She proceeded to basically put him in a wrestling hold. Strip the clothes off him, and plonked him out on the front door step, and shut the door! 🤣🤣
Now he was distressed!!!
(Our door was plain old brown Edna)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Without posting a long drawn out story of my horrendous childhood with an unhinged narc mother who for some reason singled me out as the devils spawn ` should have drowned you at birth ` was her favourite saying while daily flashing a sharp meat knife in my face ` Il cut your bleeping face off `..... nothing much scares me in life, but to this day, I get triggered by big sharp knives ... my blood runs cold ... she also beat the bleeping tit out of me, again daily, fists, slaps, belts, wooden spoons, even thick branches cut from the trees in the garden, kettle cord, slippers, anything that she could grab .... she would beat the tit out of me, I could go on and on, and never stop with what she put me through, and the damage she inflicted on me .... she never once touched my 3 sisters ... they were treated with nothing but love and kindness

Michelle, yes was wrong with her actions, should have taken her frustration out another way, but trust me, throwing a pie at two spoiled brats who have been coached by their nasty, lunatic, deranged mother to play up ( not their fault ) is bound to make anyone snap ... this was not abuse, it was a moment of madness, which I would imagine she regretted soon after ..... AGAIN she was wrong, she may also have been suffering post natal depression, was in a dark place, that made her act out in anger, it does happen, I'm not excusing her actions, but know if a mother has just had a baby, has 3 other small children to care for, 2 being manipulated by their mother to be naughty, I can see how this can happen in this situation .... I could outline horror stories of real abuse towards children, that go on everyday in the UK behind closed doors, and throwing a pudding into a bedroom, while swearing, doesn't even come close to what some children live 24/7 .... both were always happy in her presence, and showed her genuine love, which leads me to believe it was a one off .... piegate wont have left scars on these kids for life ...

So sorry that your childhood was like this. I hope you have been supported in some way. Big hug from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The redtops don't pay her these days because they can just lift quotes from social media. they don't need to pay her anything if she already put it on Insta or Tiktok.
She's also doing so many podcasts and people filming her at the crappy appearances. All of that is in the public domain to make stories from.

Reactions: 29

@Anna666 😘xx

IMG_0550.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The redtops don't pay her these days because they can just lift quotes from social media. they don't need to pay her anything if she already put it on Insta or Tiktok.
She's also doing so many podcasts and people filming her at the crappy appearances. All of that is in the public domain to make stories from.
I always think this about the Press. Why don’t they EVER call her out on her bullshit? Even for something not emotive like the kids, things like when she says she’s got a new TV show coming up that never appears. They print the initial stories, so why don’t they say later on that it didn’t happen?

It’s taken me a little while to catch up but I agree this video of B and J has got Kipper’s stench all over it. She’s even more dangerous than I’d thought. She is unhinged. Being stupid and spiteful is a dangerous combination. She needs to see the inside of a prison cell.

And - who in the name of all that is holy is still buying her bleeping books?!}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I always feel slightly nervous posting here but.. duck it I quite fancy Kryton. I fancied him on MAFs duck it.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Another 💡 moment!

Did we ever have any proof that the FULL intended charity donation from Lung Thief’s book of lies reached the intended recipients?

I’m not talking about bunging the hospital 1K and saying there you go, but actual proof that the clan didn’t lie and take a wedge.

Did Lung Thief get paid for media appearances?

Imagine if the red tops or forensic accountants cast their net wider across the clan and looked into this 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.