Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I've seen in my time posting,but previously reading till Tattle reopened, the common denominator here is we all desperately want to see children back with their dad, pets rehomed and safe and Katie Price finally facing her reality.
Jail preferably 🙏and her creditors paid after MM sold, then she and her pathetic troop of family and enablers can continue their slide into ignominy and no one shall mourn their passing.
Sometimes that desperation for something to happen now can spill over into sparring with each other like cubs fighting over scraps. We need to remember who the actual enemy is, KFP. ♥
1712887424592.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Mod edit!! All please stop bickering. Ignore and no need to announce you're ignoring anyone etc.[/B
OFFS! It was in a paper bag, she threw it on the floor, she only said here's your bloody pudding! She didn't yell and scream for hours, or be physically abusive. If you listen you will hear Bunny blame Jett not Michelle, 2 times B said it was his fault. Maybe Someone told him to wind MP up. Give her a break. 🙄😒
---

Funny how Bunny said two times it was Jetts fault, when Jett says Michelle threw the pie, Bunny said it was his fault! He acted spoiled and guilty because he knew he wound up Michelle, Bunny said so.
100% agree also sounds like kh may have got camaras on a grift he was promoting them ,and maybe kids set them up in room messing around went on a wind up even maybe mh and kh got in to a row over it and mh lost her rag poor cow 🤷
New thread title thanks to @caroleffinbaskin View attachment 2868870

Thought I'd add these as newbies were getting confused
Katie Price = KP, KFP, Kipper, skanky, Jordan
Peter Andre = PA , Pete ya bleep
Junior and princess = Jr&P
Jett and bunny = J & B , ✈ &🐰
Harvey = HP
Amy price = AFP, iron lung
Sophie price = SFP, Edna
Paul the step dad price = PFP , MrPPfencing
Kieron and Michelle = KH & MP
Carl Woods = CW (sink boy in the past)
Lynne rickwood, disgraced social services worker = LR , DLR, lynnerickwoodbentbsocialworker

Link to Alex podcast info on KP starts at 55 mins in

Please keep it friendly on here guys, at the end of the day it's the mutilated one that is the cause of all this let's keep that in mind 😘
OFFS! It was in a paper bag, she threw it on the floor, she only said here's your bloody pudding! She didn't yell and scream for hours, or be physically abusive. If you listen you will hear Bunny blame Jett not Michelle, 2 times B said it was his fault. Maybe Someone told him to wind MP up. Give her a break. 🙄😒
---

Funny how Bunny said two times it was Jetts fault, when Jett says Michelle threw the pie, Bunny said it was his fault! He acted spoiled and guilty because he knew he wound up Michelle, Bunny said so.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t have children with Alex either and look what happened to him.
Yes but Alex was her Pete Revenge…he didn’t play ball, and Pete met Emily…this meant Alex failed her! He was tall, muscular and displayed as ‘Manly’…things that were paraded to annoy Pete’s insecurities!

Reactions: 32
Look! They are making jumpsuits to accommodate the few fashion for bottoms! KP is going to be over the moon! Wonder/wander if J whyohwhy will start stocking them?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Willow love all your posts, but don’t agree with saying ‘hope all of us who cared enough to contribute’.. I have been made homeless just yesterday, currently in a hotel with my dog (who I absolutely adore and would NEVER give up) until I can find a house. I am seriously not in a position to contribute, it’s bad enough trying to feed myself on a daily basis. But I certainly care about those kids.. some nights I can’t sleep thinking about them 😔
That wasn't a slur on those who didn't contribute. It was my way of saying thank you to Sam for setting up the GFM & for those who were in a position to put in some cash. I am sure many people still care, even though for some reason or other couldn't add any money to the fund. Sorry to read about your situation, truly heartbreaking. Hope you & your dog companion find a nice permanent place to live, very soon. Sorry if I offended you. Much love to you & your little dog. ❤ (y)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I never submit these but why not join in -

IS IT DEAN GAFFNEY IN A WIG, OR JUST LIPSTICK ON A PIG!
Luv it!! Although I will say that my girls wearing lipstick would still be more beautiful than the skank ever was
---
I find it astonishing that the police have not taken this more seriously. If a man celebrity had a sex dossier on previous girlfriends, can you imagine the press he would receive , she walks on water, surely please god one day she will have to do serious jail time
Said computer containing her filth will certainly have mysteriously disappeared by now so even if the Plods turn up and ask for it she won't have it.
Shame really; They finally got Gary Glitter after he took his filth-filled computer to be fixed.............................................;

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Surely Skank is the Nokia expert not Kieran? Well an expert on hiding Nokias in her prison pocket anyway 😆
She is lying speaking as a Content Creator now, I know YT Guidelines and you have to be 13 and over to have an account but you can have an account if your parent/guardian give permission on this and that is why Bunny's account is on there and still active

• Angry
Reactions: 28
The whole thing is exhausting, isn't it, don't any of them long for a quiet life.
Tbh the thing I want most is that those poor babies go back to KH, and we hear very little more about them, just the odd Insta post of them looking happy and clean. In my dreams madam gets dragged through the courts like Boris Becker, the mm gets repossessed... Argh though, I sort of think none of that would make her change her ways, maybe nothing will.
The only way anybody will be free of it is when the Grim Reaper comes to fetch it and even then it'll go kicking & screaming "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

• Haha
Willow love all your posts, but don’t agree with saying ‘hope all of us who cared enough to contribute’.. I have been made homeless just yesterday, currently in a hotel with my dog (who I absolutely adore and would NEVER give up) until I can find a house. I am seriously not in a position to contribute, it’s bad enough trying to feed myself on a daily basis. But I certainly care about those kids.. some nights I can’t sleep thinking about them 😔
Sending love. Hope you and your dog are ok and have a new home soon where you can start to rebuild. So sorry you’re going through this but so glad you have your companion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She is lying speaking as a Content Creator now, I know YT Guidelines and you have to be 13 and over to have an account but you can have an account if your parent/guardian give permission on this and that is why Bunny's account is on there and still active
Yeah I'd set up an account and put my date of birth and my daughter started using it. She posted a couple of things as private so no one could see them, but when I went to change the date of birth to hers it said the account and channel would be deleted as she was under 13. When I went to change it back I had to provide ID to prove I was over 18 so KP would have had to help Bunny sort it out. Of bunny is savvy enough to just get her mum's id or credit card

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Didn't the time stamp say 4pm? I might be wrong, but I thought that's what it said. I assumed that it was dinner time and there had been some disagreement over dinner and culminated in said events.

Edit: was 20:16, I'm embarrassed that appears I can't read a 24 hour clock 🥴🤣
Did I read on here they had just come back from their mothers and it was Kieran they were running from not Michelle. And the pie was in a bag? lol confused.com

Reactions: 10
Might it be in the number one best ever selling pile of crap new autobiography?
As regards this shitheap, considering the Exes Husband Squad are going to be villified yet again in print will they get to see a preview of this bollockfest?

Reactions: 10
So, maybe Avington, though it could be anywhere in this area below, I’m not sure I can narrow it down more than this, but I believe that A account posted from around here when they originally created it. Read other Tattlers know this area, what’s the connection Sherlock Krusties 🤔 Notice they’ve removed all the recent posts again, so someone has shut them down for now.

View attachment 2870038
If someone was on a phone would IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not change? I don't know that much about Tech stuff but my other half does, so I asked him a bit about IP addresses and that was one scenario where the location isn't necessarily fixed - if someone's on their phone.

Reactions: 12
If KP is anything like my ex DIL, she returns them late and unfed.
My ex used to bring mine back filthy and their clothes ruined (God alone know what they'd been doing); I started to not dress then up smartly but they were clean & tidy then he had the bloody nerve to ask why they weren't all done up to see his horrible mother!!! I then discovered one day that the reason they were in such a bloody state when returning home to me was that he was leaving them in a pub car park with a drink and a packet of crisps whilst he got arseholed inside for hours ( they would have been aged 7 and 10 at the time, well that is until the day I found them running the streets, loaded them in my car and took them home with me.
Two hours later or more he finally rang to say the kids had "run off somewhere" and he couldn't find them!!!! More like he'd only just realised they were gone when he took out the obligatory coke and crisps :mad: He never did it again though
And yes they were often absolutely diabolical when he brought them home where they'd be rude, misbehave, scream, shout and run riot shouting about "My dad says.......................................", in fact it took days for them to revert to normal by which time they'd be off with him again and the whole thing began all over again.
I had to wait YEARS before they realised for themselves what a total arse he was/is, so it will come one day when ALL skank's brood acknowledge what a shitbag she actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 50
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So in FB she has finished all her housework!!
before 8 30 so she can start enjoying the weekend !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I am so sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you have people supporting you. I know how hard it is to find accommodation that will accept pets. You can and will turn this around, I hope very, very soon.
When GFM first started I couldn’t afford to contribute but mentally supported KH as much as everyone who could contribute just like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.