Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t have children with Alex either and look what happened to him.
I think how far she goes in trying to destroy ex-partners is based on power. Pete has the most money and can keep paying for injunctions. That makes the balance of power sort of equal. She has a big press following she can use but he has a moderate press following and money for legal and Claire Powell.

Alex and Kieran have much less money. They don't have a huge PR person backing them who also has lawyers on tap. They also don't have media ready to publish any 'threat' or denigrating story unlike KP.

Not sure how Carl will turn out, he seems to have recordings of her drug use and no kids of his own to consider when releasing it and she backed down, so again - a sort of power match.

Reactions: 41
Is this any help? Pinned in to this area?
Yes it is pinned to that point, close to Avington, I spread my catch of that area a bit wider as the geo data isn’t that precise ( It suggests it comes from a remote field 😁) Avington is closest to it, so yes it’s more likely that A account was posting from Avington. It’s a tiny place, with, less than a 100 people living there when I checked, so I reckon I might be able to ascertain more with a bit of digging after my hols 😈😁

Another strange thing on that account is a highlight reel, with a short BA video reposted from BA, and an advert for child protection week, both were posted on 23rd January 2023. Why post that 🤔 M works for BA, coincidence or is it a link to her in some way, someone who had a relationship with K out to get both K & M. 🤷🏽‍♀️ The person’s posts were aggressively suggesting they had an affair with KH, so is the link just to him, but the timing suggests the Skank and her clan have some sort of hand in this. Whatever, it’s all very strange, and now that person has deleted all the videos, maybe forced to, or the damage was done, time to delete the accusations, which again suggests Skank was behind it. I be puzzled, but give us time, might get to the bottom of this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If someone was on a phone would IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not change? I don't know that much about Tech stuff but my other half does, so I asked him a bit about IP addresses and that was one scenario where the location isn't necessarily fixed - if someone's on their phone.
Yes. The ip address is fixed to the device, not the location.

An IP address is a unique address that identifies a device on the internet or a local network. IP stands for "Internet Protocol," which is the set of rules governing the format of data sent via the internet or local network.

Reactions: 15
Oh blimey. I wish she hadn't mentioned a Nokia phone.... One just doesn't know where its been...!

"I've said if she wants a phone so she can talk to her dad, he can get her that Nokia phone, an old school one where I think the only game on it is Snake," she laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah I'd set up an account and put my date of birth and my daughter started using it. She posted a couple of things as private so no one could see them, but when I went to change the date of birth to hers it said the account and channel would be deleted as she was under 13. When I went to change it back I had to provide ID to prove I was over 18 so KP would have had to help Bunny sort it out. Of bunny is savvy enough to just get her mum's id or credit card
And letting your child grab hold of your credit card is so wrong on many levels

Reactions: 25
Luv it!! Although I will say that my girls wearing lipstick would still be more beautiful than the skank ever was
---

Said computer containing her filth will certainly have mysteriously disappeared by now so even if the Plods turn up and ask for it she won't have it.
Shame really; They finally got Gary Glitter after he took his filth-filled computer to be fixed.............................................;

Interesting skank got
Luv it!! Although I will say that my girls wearing lipstick would still be more beautiful than the skank ever was
---

Said computer containing her filth will certainly have mysteriously disappeared by now so even if the Plods turn up and ask for it she won't have it.
Shame really; They finally got Gary Glitter after he took his filth-filled computer to be fixed.............................................;
Interesting skank got a new mac laptop in December last year 🤔 wonder she had files on sinkyboy if her depraved history is keeping videos of intimate videos etc..

I remember that leoandro had a video leaked of him not long after he left her and then he dud that interview calling her crazy , the video of him making himself happy which she recorded but nothing was ever done about that 🤔 she's a pervert and yet it's okay for her to attack the exes with threats etc and redtops ignore it all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Yes it is pinned to that point, close to Avington, I spread my catch of that area a bit wider as the geo data isn’t that precise ( It suggests it comes from a remote field 😁) Avington is closest to it, so yes it’s more likely that A account was posting from Avington. It’s a tiny place, with, less than a 100 people living there when I checked, so I reckon I might be able to ascertain more with a bit of digging after my hols 😈😁

Another strange thing on that account is a highlight reel, with a short BA video reposted from BA, and an advert for child protection week, both were posted on 23rd January 2023. Why post that 🤔 M works for BA, coincidence or is it a link to her in some way, someone who had a relationship with K out to get both K & M. 🤷🏽‍♀️ The person’s posts were aggressively suggesting they had an affair with KH, so is the link just to him, but the timing suggests the Skank and her clan have some sort of hand in this. Whatever, it’s all very strange, and now that person has deleted all the videos, maybe forced to, or the damage was done, time to delete the accusations, which again suggests Skank was behind it. I be puzzled, but give us time, might get to the bottom of this 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Remember the poster JonnyJr who said Kieran was getting arrested and he just happened to be outside Kieran's house?
He claimed his partner worked for BA.

I think it's just an extension of that bullshit narrative. Trying to give things credibility by claiming to work where M does.

I posted before too, if someone posted on INSTA whilst on a phone, would their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not move? Someone could have been on a
day out in this Avington area, or visiting for some reason, not necessarily live there.

Reactions: 19
FFS, why has Katie even GOT a credit card? I thought Bankrupts weren't allowed them?

Reactions: 39
Remember the poster JonnyJr who said Kieran was getting arrested and he just happened to be outside Kieran's house?
He claimed his partner worked for BA.

I think it's just an extension of that bullshit narrative. Trying to give things credibility by claiming to work where M does.

I posted before too, if someone posted on INSTA whilst on a phone, would their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) not move? Someone could have been on a
day out in this Avington area, or visiting for some reason, not necessarily live there.
Yeah, cos I'm sure MP would go around telling her work colleagues that her fiance is about to be arrested!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And sorry guys. Totally forgot to include in the podcast recap the loads of old shite about Bunny's phone.
Does that mean I've lost the job? (Yay!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have I got this right? Price routinely filmed herself and whoever she was with at the time, having sex with the intention of using it against them at some point in the future?

• Sick
  • Angry
As regards this shitheap, considering the Exes Husband Squad are going to be villified yet again in print will they get to see a preview of this bollockfest?
Surely anyone mentioned would be contacted for clarification in her lies prior to print Or doesn't it matter to the publisher and they will deal with them if they refute it once its printed

Reactions: 11
Interesting skank got a new mac laptop in December last year 🤔 wonder she had files on sinkyboy if her depraved history is keeping videos of intimate videos etc..

I remember that leoandro had a video leaked of him not long after he left her and then he dud that interview calling her crazy , the video of him making himself happy which she recorded but nothing was ever done about that 🤔 she's a pervert and yet it's okay for her to attack the exes with threats etc and redtops ignore it all.
I wish 2 or 3 of the exes would get together and do a MeToo-type interview about her, show there's a pattern to the abuse. If Russel brand is bad for groping women and pressuring women into sex what is she?
I do suspect Russel Brand is a predator by the way.

Reactions: 44
Have I got this right? Price routinely filmed herself and whoever she was with at the time, having sex with the intention of using it against them at some point in the future?
Sounds like it and when Alex saw the dossier on her laptop told her to delete it etc..
Yet she is the one who constantly pleads I'm a victim of abuse by men, yet she's the perv

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Yes. According to Alex. This is what he said.

''Alex - They ahhh ( long pause) Kate’s laptop went missing, a week before this court-case. On that laptop was a sex dossier of lots of different people. Peter Andre, myself, and I remember seeing this, coming in one day and the kids were at the table and they were playing with the laptop and up pops these videos, What the? and I saw a video, an image of like…I ran over and I slammed it shut. I went, what you doing? I went absolutely crazy. Delete this at once! How come you took…and I saw it wasn’t just me it was other people on there and she promised me it was gone, deleted.
You know and that was a year, I was with her and so a couple of years later when I was in court I saw this video,
it was a different video and she’d filmed us doing…she’d filmed us all the time and I wasn’t aware. I was not aware.
''

• Sad
  • Sick
I wish 2 or 3 of the exes would get together and do a MeToo-type interview about her, show there's a pattern to the abuse. If Russel brand is bad for groping women and pressuring women into sex what is she?
I do suspect Russel Brand is a predator by the way.
Yes. Especially these days historical can still be looked into.
Skank slippery as anything as when she knows the heats on she replaces her tech, but I'm sure she has it all backed up it's her only hold on people to stop speaking out the truth

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.