Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Danny boy the puppet master and keeper of the scroll to the hidden clan treasure has had a word, if you don't turn up to the personal hearing your fucked. 🤔🤣
Or maybe he hasn't told her hoping to get rid of her, or perhaps its as simple as skank won't take heed anyway?
"He stowell from MEEEEE dontcha knawwe"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Quick betting tip for you all don't bother with the gee gees get yourselves down the dog track and put a few quid on the rabbit it always wins. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Many Clouds was dearly loved and much respected, when he won the National he was given a grand walk all round Lambourn and everyone turned out to praise him. I was photographed with him the following day (I too knew people in the yard) and he was just another horse nonchalantly grazing in a field. His death was a tragedy but, as with your little darling, it was always on the cards.

I can't see Skank getting a gun carriage and weeping crowds when she snuffs it, possibly a few cheers, but for a lot of the people she's wronged, the world will become calm.
There will be a queue a mile long though, all waiting to piss on her grave 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just dont know. Kieran and C should of had a private conversion, they shouldn't of posted the photos. They are feeding her by doing this. It's not a game it's children's life's. It's like tit for tat. Either take her down or just block her. It's a twisted world we live in
Again though why should all her exes have to hide what they do/who they talk to from her just because it upsets her? Same as people criticized Michelle for posting photos of her and Bunny in matching dresses! Yes it probably is like a red rag to a bull with skanky, but it's THEIR lives and they should be able to post what they want! If the exes did meet and talk in secret then doubtless she would still find out and then she would be screaming about them plotting together quietly. I think them being open about it sends a warning shot to her hopefully, and that she is scared shitless about what they are going to do and say about her to the world! I sincerely hope that Kieran has a podcast episode with ALL the exes on it to talk about their shared hell as Mr Katie Price! THAT I would listen to!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Again though why should all her exes have to hide what they do/who they talk to from her just because it upsets her? Same as people criticized Michelle for posting photos of her and Bunny in matching dresses! Yes it probably is like a red rag to a bull with skanky, but it's THEIR lives and they should be able to post what they want! If the exes did meet and talk in secret then doubtless she would still find out and then she would be screaming about them plotting together quietly. I think them being open about it sends a warning shot to her hopefully, and that she is scared shitless about what they are going to do and say about her to the world! I sincerely hope that Kieran has a podcast episode with ALL the exes on it to talk about their shared hell as Mr Katie Price! THAT I would listen to!
Totally agree.
Anything will be like a red flag to a bull because she's a sociopath / malignant narc or similar. You can try your hardest to please these people, walking on eggshells your entire life and they still won't be happy.

If she doesn’t want to ‘make Mr Price’s’ then she should do want she used to threaten and keep her private life, private. But it makes HER money, setting up pap shots, to be seen out with a guy, talk of engagements, weddings, bay bays, magazine deals, things to talk about on her podcasts.
Going out with guys is constant, she has no break, it’s one after the other (or quite often checking out multiple men at once)
She said Carl wasn’t fame hungry, but straight away the dressing the same like she always does, him driving her around, going to work with her, setting up the pap shots, getting him on tv interviews and programmes with her, events out, because all she sees is more exposure and ££££s, so only has herself to blame when some of them do end up having a little fan club/following/social media following, but then she doesn’t let them build on that without making a point that she made them by association. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 50
Oh yes I totally agree. The best thing would be to work together.
---

Some of the blue writing is on the 17, 18 and 19 too. I will be checking the Rolls building listing on the 16th .....and the end of the month in case it's that!
---

I don't think that's done very often and someone needs to have been charged with something. My bet is the letter The Sun mentioned. The court has to legally make 3 attempts to serve a warning about the Bankruptcy Examination. They have to state that prison might happen if she doesn't turn up.
I think that would be enough for her to cancel her holiday. She's a coward and doesn't want prison despite her bravado about it.
So her sick note hasn’t had the effect she thought. Shame that

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I
If she doesn’t want to ‘make Mr Price’s’ then she should do want she used to threaten and keep her private life, private. But it makes HER money, setting up pap shots, to be seen out with a guy, talk of engagements, weddings, bay bays, magazine deals, things to talk about on her podcasts.
Going out with guys is constant, she has no break, it’s one after the other (or quite often checking out multiple men at once)
She said Carl wasn’t fame hungry, but straight away the dressing the same like she always does, him driving her around, going to work with her, setting up the pap shots, getting him on tv interviews and programmes with her, events out, because all she sees is more exposure and ££££s, so only has herself to blame when some of them do end up having a little fan club/following/social media following, but then she doesn’t let them build on that without making a point that she made them by association. 🤷🏻‍♀️
PA case he already had a level of fame ... AR had offers on the table that she khyboshed in favour of her own personal fame agenda ... she pretends to offer the world but actually blocks them from any individual fame and repeatedly smears them post relationship in an effort to keep eyes on her and block them from any personal success

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
No I agree if she's spending time with the kids it's to spite keiron so must be to do with the run up to family court. If she was going down she'd definitely be in Thailand with her latest moron
Yes I agree she's only doing it because family court is coming soon. It's the same as usually just before a BH court date she seems to be 'working' loads, as if to prove to them she is trying hard to pay her debts, which we all know she isn't.

Reactions: 31
I don't see how she can use her health this time. She'd have to be in a coma or something!
How can skank use her physical and mental health as an excuse, she's said over the last few months numerous times she's all better and in the best shape of her life.
Oh i'm a silly sausage skanks only in the best shape when she wants a slot on some reality show and not appearing in court. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes I agree she's only doing it because family court is coming soon. It's the same as usually just before a BH court date she seems to be 'working' loads, as if to prove to them she is trying hard to pay her debts, which we all know she isn't.
I'll bet the 40% deduction has not been taken from her book advance
Mind you, from actual sales of this bollockfest how do you get 40% of duck all?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s always been a bleep on the hunt hasn’t she? Hope she gets Mingeitis,Bets she had crabs,bet yer life on it,although I thinks they’d crawled sideways like they do cos the stench would kill em.

we know know she shits in the eye of the beholder.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FGS..... Old news, repetitive news. I don't think I've ever known anyone to go over old ground so often.

Not to mention it's a lie! He's NOT blind! Yes he has sight problems but he is not blind.

How can skank use her physical and mental health as an excuse, she's said over the last few months numerous times she's all better and in the best shape of her life.
Oh i'm a silly sausage skanks only in the best shape when she wants a slot on some reality show and not appearing in court. 🤣
She even said the CBD oil she's flogging sorted her out with her anxiety and racing thoughts......so no need for ADHD medication and non attendance at court then. Stupid mare 🤦‍♀️
---
Not to mention it's a lie! He's NOT blind! Yes he has sight problems but he is not blind.
The doctors probably told her in terms she could understand. He's most likely visually impaired /partially sighted.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The bleep clan grifters must have said to her many times that she cannot ignore this BH. She's no idea has she? If her brother has half a brain, as Stan said, he's warned her, but does she listen?

Reactions: 23
She even said the CBD oil she's flogging sorted her out with her anxiety and racing thoughts......so no need for ADHD medication and non attendance at court then. Stupid mare 🤦‍♀️
---

The doctors probably told her in terms she could understand. He's most likely visually impaired /partially sighted.
My mum was toLD by Moorfields eye hospital I was partially sighted,had to wear glasses 18 months old,mum had to tie the wire arms thingys round me ears,My glasses were like thick pebbles always have been,Luckily these days,with technology they made them slightly slimmer,years ago they was so thick..nowdays though very expensive if you want lovely frames,pay lot for lenses.

if I take my glasses off i can’t see peoples faces just blur of faces etc.Years ago when back in sixties I took them off embarrassed but blind as a bat I was🤣I lived with very poor sight for years but got used to it.😊

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.