Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleep clan grifters must have said to her many times that she cannot ignore this BH. She's no idea has she? If her brother has half a brain, as Stan said, he's warned her, but does she listen?
I doubt she'll listen to any family. She has used family before to make excuses for her, for her driving, for her finances. She's used her mental health to dodge the odd hearing. It won't work at this level now.
I wonder what the forensic investigators have found so far? Her hiding cars and horses is just a tiny part of what she must have been doing. It shows a deliberate attempt to break bankruptcy rules.
So if she appears for the examination and her answers don't tally with what's been found? She's in deeeeeeeep tit. Not just any ordinary shite,
really deep :LOL: :poop:
---
My mum was toLD by Moorfields eye hospital I was partially sighted,had to wear glasses 18 months old,mum had to tie the wire arms thingys round me ears,My glasses were like thick pebbles always have been,Luckily these days,with technology they made them slightly slimmer,years ago they was so thick..nowdays though very expensive if you want lovely frames,pay lot for lenses.

if I take my glasses off i can’t see peoples faces just blur of faces etc.Years ago when back in sixties I took them off embarrassed but blind as a bat I was🤣I lived with very poor sight for years but got used to it.😊
I was like that Dolly, very short sighted as a child. I had laser eye surgery at 25 and it was brilliant. My mum very kindly paid for it with
some inheritance she had. I had it privately at a really good eye hospital and it was life changing. My eyesight is still a bit crap at night mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She even said the CBD oil she's flogging sorted her out with her anxiety and racing thoughts......so no need for ADHD medication and non attendance at court then. Stupid mare 🤦‍♀️
---

The doctors probably told her in terms she could understand. He's most likely visually impaired /partially sighted.
Wasn't there a bit on one of her shows though where she took H to America to see a doctor there and they were in the car afterwards and Amy said the doctor said he isn't blind but skanky insisted he was, because after all she knows better than an actual doctor!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Again though why should all her exes have to hide what they do/who they talk to from her just because it upsets her? Same as people criticized Michelle for posting photos of her and Bunny in matching dresses! Yes it probably is like a red rag to a bull with skanky, but it's THEIR lives and they should be able to post what they want! If the exes did meet and talk in secret then doubtless she would still find out and then she would be screaming about them plotting together quietly. I think them being open about it sends a warning shot to her hopefully, and that she is scared shitless about what they are going to do and say about her to the world! I sincerely hope that Kieran has a podcast episode with ALL the exes on it to talk about their shared hell as Mr Katie Price! THAT I would listen to!
Now that podcast I would pay to listen 🙈. Even if they take her down she keeps coming back and always will. If she gets no attention which she feeds off, that's when you see the fall of KATIE PRICE. The looks are gone, the kids will be gone, the house will be gone, even her mother will be gone. I don't think there will be many men hanging around her in year's to come. Narcissistic people get worse with age but die alone. When they get to a certain stage in there lives and realise no one wants them. And that's when it hits them , when it's to late. That's going to be the fall of KP

Reactions: 35
FGS..... Old news, repetitive news. I don't think I've ever known anyone to go over old ground so often.

if Harvey is blind why on earth does he have a i pad in front of his face every time she as him(i do not think they make i pads for blind people) it would be a waste of time he would not be able to see it he as sight problems not blind

Reactions: 29
There's been a lot of speculation about who put the camera in B & J's room to capture piegate.
Had a thought about it and we are all aware that Skank has stated J was playing with fire in his room ? at MM. What if this had been an ongoing problem and the camera was there just for safety ?
Of course it could be for security or safety but as far as I’m aware a camera can’t alert someone to a specific activity like that (setting a fire).

It’s also at an odd height for a security camera and doesn’t cover the window. Normally security cameras are trained on entry points (from outside the house coming in not internal rooms / doors). Usually motion detectors are used and affixed to the walls at a height, or to the doors. The height of this camera means the kids could easily move it (unless it was secured to a wall).

If they were using it to monitor the kids (perhaps getting out of bed) it could be set to activate / alert to motion but depending on sensitivity it would pick up kids moving around in their sleep as J’s bed is in view.
The whole thing is really weird.

Reactions: 11
if Harvey is blind why on earth does he have a i pad in front of his face every time she as him(i do not think they make i pads for blind people) it would be a waste of time he would not be able to see it he as sight problems not blind
it’s simple…
What blind means to her is not what blind means to us
What rape means to her is not what rape means to us
What bankrupt means to her is not what bankrupt means to us.

Sorry Krusties, it means we must all return to school 📚✏📖🏫🚌🚸📐🎓🖋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
it’s simple…
What blind means to her is not what blind means to us
What rape means to her is not what rape means to us
What bankrupt means to her is not what bankrupt means to us.

Sorry Krusties, it means we must all return to school 📚✏📖🏫🚌🚸📐🎓🖋
But Uri cured his blindness. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
What she says in her book.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Of course it could be for security or safety but as far as I’m aware a camera can’t alert someone to a specific activity like that (setting a fire).

It’s also at an odd height for a security camera and doesn’t cover the window. Normally security cameras are trained on entry points (from outside the house coming in not internal rooms / doors). Usually motion detectors are used and affixed to the walls at a height, or to the doors. The height of this camera means the kids could easily move it (unless it was secured to a wall).

If they were using it to monitor the kids (perhaps getting out of bed) it could be set to activate / alert to motion but depending on sensitivity it would pick up kids moving around in their sleep as J’s bed is in view.
I still think it’s possible just that KH/MP have cctv in the home for their own security especially after the restraining order was granted and they spoke about being afraid KP would turn up unannounced!
Also KH had paid promotion ad for security cameras a while back and was recommending them for the home , so maybe he got them himself gifted or paid for ?

Reactions: 16
I’m just watching The Twelve. Currently they are talking about BPD, it’s definitely describing KP to a T.

Reactions: 32

Its view point is the door I think.

Reactions: 9
---
Doesn’t it seem ironic KP got an illusionist to give H his sight back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fab, we all believe it! Now let’s fly KP out to Israel to Uri’s magic museum to see what her can do to fix her other problems 🤣.

Meanwhile, KH cooking his first Barbie of the season. I counted 20 sausages. I think he’s having all of KP’s exes round 🌭🍗🍖

• Haha
Reactions: 28
---
I read the first few but then gave up, it's as bad as listening to her talk it's all such bollocks! So it was either Uri Geller who made H see or her and her mum for stimulating his sight? Yet she couldn't even be bothered to persevere to get him to wear glasses! Yes most little kids won't like having to wear glasses to start with and you do have to persevere with them but eventually they WILL get used to them, especially if they help them see. There is a wonderful video of a little boy being fitted with glasses and being able to see his mother clearly for the first time and the way his little face lights up is fantastic! I find it hard to believe she did anything to help his sight. And yes hospitals can do tests to prove EXACTLY how much he can see! He clearly does have optic nerves or else he would be totally blind. It's a bit like saying you don't have lungs but can breathe! You would also think you wouldn't have things like dogs etc in a house with a supposed blind person who could trip over them or tread on them.

Edited to add how's that special safe accomodation coming on that you are building for him for when he comes home from college skanky? Better get a move on, you've only got 3 months left to finish it!

Reactions: 27
Doesn’t it seem ironic KP got an illusionist to give H his sight back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fab, we all believe it! Now let’s fly KP out to Israel to Uri’s magic museum to see what her can do to fix her other problems 🤣.

Meanwhile, KH cooking his first Barbie of the season. I counted 20 sausages. I think he’s having all of KP’s exes round 🌭🍗🍖
Nah if he was doing that he'd have an articulated lorry from Richmond 's out the front of the house delivering enough bangers for all her Escapees.
I wonder / wander if he grifted them off Boyson's father like Edna does? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I read the first few but then gave up, it's as bad as listening to her talk it's all such bollocks! So it was either Uri Geller who made H see or her and her mum for stimulating his sight? Yet she couldn't even be bothered to persevere to get him to wear glasses! Yes most little kids won't like having to wear glasses to start with and you do have to persevere with them but eventually they WILL get used to them, especially if they help them see. There is a wonderful video of a little boy being fitted with glasses and being able to see his mother clearly for the first time and the way his little face lights up is fantastic! I find it hard to believe she did anything to help his sight. And yes hospitals can do tests to prove EXACTLY how much he can see! He clearly does have optic nerves or else he would be totally blind. It's a bit like saying you don't have lungs but can breathe! You would also think you wouldn't have things like dogs etc in a house with a supposed blind person who could trip over them or tread on them.
To be honest I just think she doesn't understand things, she's too thick. He will have an underdeveloped optic nerve so some signals will go from his eyes to the brain for his vision. My mum had a similar thing after a stroke. Nothing wrong with her eyes but reduced signals go along the optic nerve which cuts out a lot of sight in effect.

She says things in simple terms, so she says he's blind.

Reactions: 23
I refuse to watch it. I think it’s cruel.🥲🙈
Me too, we were brought up watching it as a family with my nan and aunts as well.We used to pick our horse, even as children and all gather round the TV, a tradition. We didnt know the dark side.
One year I chose a beautiful grey called Dark Ivy, he broke his neck at Bechers Brook.it was horrific and I have never bet or watched again.I know fewer run and it is supposed to be safer but I cannot bear it.
On topic Skank would not care if Wallis died, she would just miss the photo ops of her crap riding skills :cry:😞😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.