Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too, we were brought up watching it as a family with my nan and aunts as well.We used to pick our horse, even as children and all gather round the TV, a tradition. We didnt know the dark side.
One year I chose a beautiful grey called Dark Ivy, he broke his neck at Bechers Brook.it was horrific and I have never bet or watched again.I know fewer run and it is supposed to be safer but I cannot bear it.
On topic Skank would not care if Wallis died, she would just miss the photo ops of her crap riding skills :cry:😞😔
Yes,I feel the same,years and long time ago I bet on horse dark Star,it was only a little bet ehen I found out the darling was killed never ever again..ever.😢I Felt I helped his death.😢
---
Has anyone else seen the leaked vid on tiktok of the infamous Pie incident?!
Go back to last thread,we have seen it all talked about and bleeping pissed off about it,done and done with.We are now fucked to death with it Loveit.😖or read the Wiki.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
My mum was toLD by Moorfields eye hospital I was partially sighted,had to wear glasses 18 months old,mum had to tie the wire arms thingys round me ears,My glasses were like thick pebbles always have been,Luckily these days,with technology they made them slightly slimmer,years ago they was so thick..nowdays though very expensive if you want lovely frames,pay lot for lenses.

if I take my glasses off i can’t see peoples faces just blur of faces etc.Years ago when back in sixties I took them off embarrassed but blind as a bat I was🤣I lived with very poor sight for years but got used to it.😊
I'm exactly the same, but I never had glasses as a child my mum never followed up the opticians I only remembered going once in the 70s, I struggled all the way through school, I wear contacts when on nights out but my specs in the day, I pay more for slimmed down glass otherwise they would be like milk bottle bottoms, without glasses if you were sat next to me your face is blurred, my right eye minus10 my left minus7, I have astigmatism too. The good thing is if I didn't have my specs on I wouldn't be able to see the skanks ugly mush, although I probably could smell her 🤣🤣 kipper by name kipper by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
KP, look at those lips and WEEP!!

(probs also filler but it looks a darn sight better on her than on KP)

Reactions: 30
Funny how all her ex’s seem to upgrade and she continues to downgrade 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh Lord. She's got long hair problems and it seems to be growing out of her own head. She's also got good caterpillar eyebrows which also seem to be her own and not drawn on with a sharpie. Norks also even, lips aren't scabby. Rage incoming!
Well skank can't scream "what's it feel like looking at my face on his chest tattoo while he shags you" because sink boys had the skanks face covered over on his chest tattoo. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s screaming when you order an image of Megan next to Carl on WISH vs what you got ….

A2E0E817-5A81-48F7-9989-52A592D3C6FC.jpeg
66CD29BE-4F30-4446-A5AD-3F59F7A782DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Well skank can't scream "what's it feel like looking at my face on his chest tattoo while he shags you" because sink boys had the skanks face covered over on his chest tattoo. 🤣
I was wondering that Stanley, whether they'd both had a mutual "cancelling out' session at the tattooists 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh duck though we do need bleeping good pot of ☕Though don’t we..’twiddles fingers arranges me bleeping glasses’ I mean real ☕..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.