Katie Price #377 Baboon lips and built like a fridge, still faking romance with the slitty eyed midge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor horses two have died already.😢😢
As a horse lover I can't watch the national in particular - its far more dangerous than it was in RedRum or Aldaniti / Bob Champions day (truly inspirational stories both ... both injured horses written off, Bob was a jockey who fought terminal cancer to win the national on a horse that had been discarded, Rummy had leg problems, discarded, brought back to fitness and retrained by Ginger in the Formby sands to strengthen his legs and won the national 3 times ... nowadays the horses in the national are older, end of racing career, last chance for big money ... the owners rarely care now beyond the ££££ ... my friend exercised Many Clouds ... he had a high grade heart murmer, won the national but they carried on knowing each race could be his last until one was and he collapsed. My little rescue pony had a grade 6 murmur, he dropped in front of me playing in the turnout, no warning at all, it was that fast, like a switch flicked off ... to race a horse carrying that is irresponsible to the jockey as well, but its all about £££££. Sorry to derail

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
What I mean is, if she released a clip of say her and AR participating in mutual watersports, people wouldn’t just be commenting on AR, they’d be calling her proclivities into question too. So I’m saying she would have to doctor or edit stuff to show she was an unwilling participant. Might be easy enough for her if she has a wealth of material to pick and choose which gets released to convince her brain dead followers she was a victim but it’s a gamble and would she really want that stuff out there if she’s trying to get back into mainstream TV
Yep I agree, she would edit carefully.

Reactions: 15
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Quite an upgrade from the last old banger though 😂
What I mean is, if she released a clip of say her and AR participating in mutual watersports, people wouldn’t just be commenting on AR, they’d be calling her proclivities into question too. So I’m saying she would have to doctor or edit stuff to show she was an unwilling participant. Might be easy enough for her if she has a wealth of material to pick and choose which gets released to convince her brain dead followers she was a victim but it’s a gamble and would she really want that stuff out there if she’s trying to get back into mainstream TV
If there's photos of someone having a tit on her during sex as part of the fun, I reckon mainstream TV may fight shy of using her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As a horse lover I can't watch the national in particular - its far more dangerous than it was in RedRum or Aldaniti / Bob Champions day (truly inspirational stories both ... both injured horses written off, Bob was a jockey who fought terminal cancer to win the national on a horse that had been discarded, Rummy had leg problems, discarded, brought back to fitness and retrained by Ginger in the Formby sands to strengthen his legs and won the national 3 times ... nowadays the horses in the national are older, end of racing career, last chance for big money ... the owners rarely care now beyond the ££££ ... my friend exercised Many Clouds ... he had a high grade heart murmer, won the national but they carried on knowing each race could be his last until one was and he collapsed. My little rescue pony had a grade 6 murmur, he dropped in front of me playing in the turnout, no warning at all, it was that fast, like a switch flicked off ... to race a horse carrying that is irresponsible to the jockey as well, but its all about £££££. Sorry to derail
Many Clouds was dearly loved and much respected, when he won the National he was given a grand walk all round Lambourn and everyone turned out to praise him. I was photographed with him the following day (I too knew people in the yard) and he was just another horse nonchalantly grazing in a field. His death was a tragedy but, as with your little darling, it was always on the cards.

I can't see Skank getting a gun carriage and weeping crowds when she snuffs it, possibly a few cheers, but for a lot of the people she's wronged, the world will become calm.

Reactions: 16
I reckon she wasn’t going to go to the PE, but the ‘letter’ she was sent mad the have a ‘change of heart’.
It must have threatened instant prison if she didn’t attend. Otherwise she just just sticks two fingers up at the court.

Reactions: 22
Has she had her shake today. I am on her journey with her and have been waiting all day to join her. Hope she hasn’t given up after 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It must have threatened instant prison if she didn’t attend. Otherwise she just just sticks two fingers up at the court.
That's what it will state. They have to warn her by law of the consequences. It's all part of the process so if they need to put an arrest warrant out for her, they're legally justified to do that. She cannot object, there will be no legal way to stop it now.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.go...icalmanual/ch13-24/chapter13/part4/part_4.htm

'If the public examination is an attempt to ensure attendance at an interview, at least three attempts must have been made to arrange an interview and advise the officer, bankrupt or partner of the need to attend for interview, and the consequences of non-attendance.''

-Failure to attend for public examination is a contempt of court, which may lead to the issue of an arrest warrant (see Part 3) but also gives rise to a separate power of arrest which can be exercised by the court by the issue of an arrest warrant, without the need for reference to a judge''

I would guess a letter has been served on her and that's what The Sun article ( which disappeared) was about. She has probably decided to take everyone down as she's close to prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Danny boy the puppet master and keeper of the scroll to the hidden clan treasure has had a word, if you don't turn up to the personal hearing your fucked. 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s ok didn’t mean to cause upset 😟

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.