Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have different opinions and that’s ok. Im posting mine anyway knowing I’ll get backlash.

I’ve watched the video and Michelle throws the dessert at the floor and looks at breaking point as she shouts “here’s your f”img pie”. J and b ran into the bedroom the way my sister and I did 35 years ago when we had wound our mum up many a time for playing up.

The language used in the video after the pie was thrown was b and j arguing with b saying “I’m hungry now because of you” and j replies “I’m not the one who threw the pie”.

I know many would never swear at their children or lose it, but I’ll hold my hands up and say that I have. I’ve thrown a shoe into another room (that a child isn’t in) when my children had made me late for 4th day in a row and shouted “here’s the bloody shoe” or said “ffs seriously” when we get to school and thed left their pe kit or lunchbox behind. I’ve felt sick the whole rest of the day and cried in the office about it out of guilt. I’ve then apologised when I got home and they said they thought it was funny they had pushed me that far 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was simply dealing with single parenting and life stresses. I wasn’t rose west. If my kids had filmed me in those moments, I’d look like it.

In the same way people thing KP is a brilliant mum for the snippets she puts out about Harvey, I’m not going to think Michelle is a child abuse abuse ar based on the video.

My opinion for what it’s worth
I agree. I threw my son's briefcase at him once because I had tripped over it for the 100th time after telling him to put it away! Not my finest moment but I was angry and trying to make a point. I think we can all imagine how M got to this point, she was probably looking after all 4 kids by herself, maybe jet lagged after working away somewhere. The youngest two were playing up as they had been encouraged to do by their mother and M momentarily lost it. She chucked a plate at B, but it wasn't done to hurt her physically. She could easily have walloped her but she didn't. Jett's comment about hating this house is typical of a child who isn't getting his way or having to follow rules that he doesn't have to with his mother. A throw away comment in the moment. I certainly don't consider it abuse, and I bet they have been through far worse with their mother! I'm pretty sure this wouldn't meet the SS threshold of abuse either. If anything maybe they would have a talk to M about it but that would be it. When you see how other people who commit real PHYSICAL abuse against young children still have them left in their care this is nothing compared to that! The CCTV aspect is weird, but maybe the kids play up a lot on their room and they want to see what they are up to, especially Jett as the camera is mainly focused on him. However for it to have got out it does seem to suggest that KH rather unwisely has sent it to someone else at some point, for whatever reason who knows?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Disgusting and Disturbing....now where have I heard that before in regards to a video :unsure:

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.39.35.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.39.46.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.38.24.png

---
So the most serious thing is the sharing of the footage rather than what’s happening in the footage itself? Wow
Yes I believe it is. Do you know what happened before or after the footage? No. Do we know that Bunny is back staying with K&M - Yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Big welcome to all the “new” posters this morning, presumably taking a day trip over here from other threads.
Exactly…..and I imagine the whole Price clan and enablers are having a right cackle and rubbing their hands with glee over their cauldron at everyone on here still fighting about this! How about everyone draws a line under this now and move on 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Ridiculous! J&B ARE the victims in this sordid mess.
Its easy enough to give a little girl a teddy bear knowing she'll love it then place it in her room rather than have her install her own CCTV camera- what easier way to spy on them? Finding out HOW skank got a hold of the footage is the crux of the matter don't you think??
No it absolutely is not! You’ve a grown adult who is there to look after, protect and care for those kids and she’s gone into a rage, thrown food and sworn at a child. THAT is the crux of the matter. Jesus wept!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My theory is…

This video was shown by Kh&Mp to Lynne Rickwood the dodgy social worker whilst discussing the kids difficult behaviour or to even explain something the kids may have mentioned to KP about Michelle throwing a pudding and she got a copy of it “for their records” and passed it to KP.

Nothing is impossible at this stage and I think it’s totally wrong that this person has made it public as you’re not exactly safeguarding the kids now are you?

Maybe someone should share the footage of poor Bunny having to fend for herself while KP was drugged and drunk - cooking herself noodles and dipping uncooked crumpets in the mixture as the poor girl was starving.

Those kids need stability and anyone having to put up with KP in their lives needs a duck off medal. She is TOXIC.
Perhaps LR is behind that IG account?

Reactions: 15
Perhaps LR is behind that IG account?
More like KP. Disgusting and Disturbing, words she's used about Kieran and Alex before. Words she used to tell people about the video back in November 2022. Disgusting is what she said about Kieran in front of the kids.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.49.48.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.52.47.png

Reactions: 20
Because of some random comments on here from people who rarely post, I looked in Kieran Tattle site. WOW, some people who are commenting on there, also slating our comments about the video/Michelle situation & also the GFM. Frankly, although moderator has posted a comment, I'm shocked that this is happening & accounts are not blocked. Freedom of speech, but stirring up the pot not acceptable in my book. Posters (some well known), coming from Kieran site & then aggravating people on here. Some very 2 faced people & also some suspicious one's too. I think it's all getting quite toxic & when you have to put on ignore, poster's, all a bit too much for me.
Like Kylie, I'm not getting a hint of ANYTHING positive happening. We're all just routing for a happy ending for the kids, which seems to be no where near being resolved, but the 2 bankruptcies, creditors not being paid, car crime's etc etc, not a single one has justice been really served. She's been allowed to slag off Peter, Emily, Alex, Kieran, Michelle publicly & constantly. but no action taken. And all the while, she live's like a lottery winner, with almost daily cosmetic procedures, hair, brows, lashes, nails, spray tans, lips/bum implants, tattoo's etc etc. The probably jetting off to Thailand imminently :mad: Even our DC is feeling deflated by some of what's happening.
Maybe this is how people infiltrate a comments forum & wear you down. Not having seen the video, but read enough about it & the F4J recent posts, together with the GFM being labelled as a 'scam' I believe there is a systematic & well timed mission going on to discredit anything to do with Kieran/Michelle, that could put her custody of J & B in jeopardy.
I don't personally like the way things are going. It's all very miserable.
This is exactly what I have tried to subtly post twice over the last couple of days even before this video was released, but I could see that the GFM and us “fools” who donate were being slated on there (KH Thread).

People are entitled to different opinions. I haven’t gone onto the KH thread posting comments, but I have seen posters coming on here posting stuff (that they know will start a riot) and then going back and almost bragging about it.

This is not a time for point scoring! Nothing is more important than those kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I notice not one of KP's superfans has said that video shouldn't have been shared.
Apparently Michelle only got a restraining order to 'get one over KP'. Yes, nothing to do with the death threats to babies and letters sent from airports :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don’t know anyone who would ever swear or throw a plate at their young child, but maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
I remember my mum throwing a frozen chicken at me once 🙈 it was horrible but my mum wasn't a bad mum, she just had a bad moment. It's all about context and it feels very uncomfortable watching young children in their bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the most serious thing is the sharing of the footage rather than what’s happening in the footage itself? Wow
the kids deserve their privacy, the video should not be out in the public domain plus B has no top on. NONE of it is acceptable imo

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel so so sorry for the kids. Imagine the stress they live under. The constant new ‘daddies’ at their mums, the drink, the drugs, bankruptcy & bailiffs, the chaos of a never ending stream of people in that house, the chaos of no routine to know who will be looking out for them. The wider family not stepping in - your aunties, uncles, grannies, siblings always on the periphery. A sacked social worker now your nanny. Then the f4j allegations of incest. Dear god, life in the MM must be hellish for them, they might think it’s better as they can be ‘feral’ but they will be managing every situation in their heads trying to navigate and predict the chaos.

Then the stress of dad’s house, step siblings, stepmum. That video is horrible and this won’t be popular but M launched that plate into a dark bedroom. Bunny cries about the state of her bed. I get it may be one incident but the stress those kids must feel every single day trying to navigate all the adults. No wonder they play up, they’re trying to survive.

I also think like others have said there’s a lot of black and white / hero and villain in this. I don’t see one hero.
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
What about ignoring and not rising to the bait of all the new unusual and never seen on here before posters.
Pricey go bk to your Ian huntley lookylikey and sniff your stuff. 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.
Sorry I don't believe that . Kids adopted because of one 40 second incident of a raised voice. That would be madness!

Reactions: 27
Something negative must be happening for KP Willow, I'd bet my house on it. Otherwise, this nuclear option of the video wouldn't have been
deployed.

I don't get other posters being so rude and abusive over on other threads, I mean, you know we can see your posts right 😑😬
I really really hope there is a way Kieran would know WHO posted this video & the attached comments. IF he know's BENT Lynne had access to it at the time, well that say's everything.
If there is just anyway that someone, anyone, could prove who posted that video & if filming it was done illegally without Kieran knowing (not sure how that would happen!), and that KFP is involved, surely 100% that would be SO criminal & final nail in her coffin where kids are concerned. I don't want to see anything like that about the children. Their privacy has been shattered more than enough. I know there's people who almost think Michelle should hang for what she did, but I must be warped, because I giggle when I hear a 'pudding' was flung into the room. Not like a grenade, but a pudding!
I am 100% KFP is on another mission to throw as much :poop: in Kieran & Michelle direction,. This indicate's something is brewing in the custody direction. Too much happening all at one time. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I really really hope there is a way Kieran would know WHO posted this video & the attached comments. IF he know's BENT Lynne had access to it at the time, well that say's everything.
If there is just anyway that someone, anyone, could prove who posted that video & if filming it was done illegally without Kieran knowing (not sure how that would happen!), and that KFP is involved, surely 100% that would be SO criminal & final nail in her coffin where kids are concerned. I don't want to see anything like that about the children. Their privacy has been shattered more than enough. I know there's people who almost think Michelle should hang for what she did, but I must be warped, because I giggle when I hear a 'pudding' was flung into the room. Not like a grenade, but a pudding!
I am 100% KFP is on another mission to throw as much :poop: in Kieran & Michelle direction,. This indicate's something is brewing in the custody direction. Too much happening all at one time. :mad:
Exactly 💯 % to every word x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I don't believe that . Kids adopted because of one 40 second incident of a raised voice. That would be madness!
I understand your sentiment but surely you realize that this isn’t a one-off isolated incident. Maybe it is, but the likelihood of that is statistically unlikely.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was Kieran I would be reporting the fact that an Anon. Insta poster has released private footage of my children and that it seems like continued harassment of him and Michelle and a breach of privacy /data protection for the kids.
The police could go from there.

KP is an idiot who can't help herself. She sent that letter to one of Michelle's relatives which breached the restraining order. She must have felt she was being so clever at the time.....it's just more harassment!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I understand your sentiment but surely you realize that this isn’t a one-off isolated incident. Maybe it is, but the likelihood of that is statistically unlikely.
How can we possibly know? Based on what statistics? People are just guessing. That's why posting a 40 second edited clip online is an attempt to defame and smear someone.

According to KP this incident was reported to police and SS and was being investigated, how did that go? Nothing seems to have come of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.