Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, So no-one is to blame for posting a private video of kids to millions?

It's your opinion she has anger issues. To think that no human being gets angry at times is absurd.
Of course someone is to blame for posting it. But someone must also be to blame for releasing it in the first place in order for the other person to get hold of it and post it on social media! It’s come from private cctv footage taken inside the children’s bedroom.

People are missing the point that the clip wouldn’t exist at all if Michelle hadn’t lost her temper and did what she did 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
At the end of the day the kids need removing from their mother end of no ifs or buts she has continually shown they aren’t safe, the best outcome would be for them to return to their father, yes MP was wrong it shouldnt have happened but to vilify a woman over 1 single episode should not stop the kids returning to that household,I’d totally agree if any other evidence was shown to prove it was a continuing occurrence , and also if F4j were right in saying KH didn’t want the kids living with him (or MP don’t want them living with her) them the only other best outcome is into the care system, all skanks glory hunters scream be kind she’s got MH issues well what if MP has MH issues and on this occasion it got the better of her and over reacted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well said. Some of the comments defending Michelle are disgusting. Yes she might have had her buttons pushed but she's meant to be a responsible adult here!! And yes I have 2 children I know to have a bit of control over how I deal with it when they push my buttons. If that makes me Mary Poppins then so be it 🙄🙄🙄
I hate when people use situations like this to say how holier than thou they are. Should l believe MP and KH are the devil because you vekueve you are a saint?

Reactions: 20
I don't agree with CCTV in a child's bedroom, invasion of privacy and icky.
MP has lost it momentarily (sounds like she was under a lot of stress) and somehow the footage of this recording made it to KP , gold dust for her.
I'm pretty certain that SS would have seen the video but also probably saw the full reel and what happened after, changing the bed, talking to J&B etc.
I think a lot of stuff is coming to a head for KP , and also coupled with the very negative public perception of her ( comments on news articles, second bankruptcy) , she's released it thinking it might redeem her somehow,??
Perhaps the video was given to SS and Lynne the Social Worker made a copy to give to KP?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Which is why I have never attempted it!! 😂
I made my first one last week and I was so stressed I thought I was gonna pass out! It was very successful though and I got compliments but I’d think twice before doing one again any time soon!

Reactions: 8
Well maybe I don't believe you because I haven't seen video evidence of your entire life.
Oh no a stranger in my phone doesnt believe me. What will I do.
If that is your hill to die on whose to say there haven't been many instances like this and that Michelle is an angry person who can't deal well with children. I can't believe that this is the only instance.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
CCTV these days is used to refer to different things though, many people would view wifi cameras and spy camera probably as CCTV.
I know but this is in response to B videoing it, hid in teddy etc. it was a camera obviously set up in the house by the parents NOT the children

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Of course someone is to blame for posting it. But someone must also be to blame for releasing it in the first place in order for the other person to get hold of it and post it on social media! It’s come from private cctv footage taken inside the children’s bedroom.

People are missing the point that the clip wouldn’t exist at all if Michelle hadn’t lost her temper and did what she did 🤷🏼‍♀️
There are presumptions there though. We don't know why there was a camera there or who placed it there or who 'released' it.
This Alicia person has definitely chosen to release this on to a public forum seen by millions.

I was looking at concerned citizen Alicia's account. The first post is October 2022, a month before KP swooped home from Thailand and told the whole world there was a video.....also the same time two posters were on here pedalling the video story.
The account is obviously set up with fake pictures from other people's websites. So this is a fake person, telling people they should believe them about how they got the footage?

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.02.49.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.00.54.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 13.15.32.png

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Interesting that Alicia's account was created in October 2022. I checked back and it was around that time that KH and MP were having issues and there was a Tattler spreading rumours that he had cheated on her. I think that IG account was set up by someone in KP's circle to spy on them.

The person who shared the video doesn't care about the wellbeing and safety of those kids, it's all about getting revenge.
Exactly! If it was about the kids welfare you would show it to SS or the police not put it on SM! As I said last night I'm sure I've seen this person's IG before but for the life of me I can't remember why. It's all very weird.

Reactions: 22
Oh no a stranger in my phone doesnt believe me. What will I do.
If that is your hill to die on whose to say there haven't been many instances like this and that Michelle is an angry person who can't deal well with children. I can't believe that this is the only instance.
Belief is just that. Not completely centred in fact.
---
Interesting that Alicia's account was created in October 2022. I checked back and it was around that time that KH and MP were having issues and there was a Tattler spreading rumours that he had cheated on her. I think that IG account was set up by someone in KP's circle to spy on them.

The person who shared the video doesn't care about the wellbeing and safety of those kids, it's all about getting revenge.
Yes just seen this post. I did reverse image searches, they are from other blogs. it's obviously a fake persona and account.
---
Exactly! If it was about the kids welfare you would show it to SS or the police not put it on SM! As I said last night I'm sure I've seen this person's IG before but for the life of me I can't remember why. It's all very weird.
Pretty sure I had seen it too, Nasty comments on posts about Kieran and Michelle.
---
I know but this is in response to B videoing it, his in teddy etc. it was a camera obviously set up in the house by the parents NOT the children
OK but I'm not seeing evidence how it was set up by the parents, sorry never used any camera system, so I wouldn't know!

Reactions: 13
Big welcome to all the “new” posters this morning, presumably taking a day trip over here from other threads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I know but this is in response to B videoing it, his in teddy etc. it was a camera obviously set up in the house by the parents NOT the children
That's the bit I find really weird about this, why was the camera there in the first place? The kids aren't babies or toddlers so they don't need monitoring like that. It was mainly focused on Jett's bed too. And it was very good quality video so clearly not a cheap camera.
There are presumptions there though. We don't know why there was a camera there or who placed it there or who 'released' it.
This Alicia person has definitely chosen to release this on to a public forum seen by millions.

I was looking at concerned citizen Alicia's account. The first post is October 2022, a month before KP swooped home from Thailand and told the whole world there was a video.....also the same time two posters were on here pedalling the video story.
The account is obviously set up with fake pictures from other people's websites. So this is a fake person, telling people they should believe them about how they got the footage?

View attachment 2865198
View attachment 2865199

View attachment 2865203
Ah well done for finding those! I had a feeling the photos were lifted from elsewhere too but didn't have time to search for them last night. I keep saying this but something about this IG page rings a bell, I'm sure I've seen it before but I can't remember why.

So why has this come out now
1 Custody hearing soon
2 To stop people giving to his gofundme
Because of some random comments on here from people who rarely post, I looked in Kieran Tattle site. WOW, some people who are commenting on there, also slating our comments about the video/Michelle situation & also the GFM. Frankly, although moderator has posted a comment, I'm shocked that this is happening & accounts are not blocked. Freedom of speech, but stirring up the pot not acceptable in my book. Posters (some well known), coming from Kieran site & then aggravating people on here. Some very 2 faced people & also some suspicious one's too. I think it's all getting quite toxic & when you have to put on ignore, poster's, all a bit too much for me.
Like Kylie, I'm not getting a hint of ANYTHING positive happening. We're all just routing for a happy ending for the kids, which seems to be no where near being resolved, but the 2 bankruptcies, creditors not being paid, car crime's etc etc, not a single one has justice been really served. She's been allowed to slag off Peter, Emily, Alex, Kieran, Michelle publicly & constantly. but no action taken. And all the while, she live's like a lottery winner, with almost daily cosmetic procedures, hair, brows, lashes, nails, spray tans, lips/bum implants, tattoo's etc etc. The probably jetting off to Thailand imminently :mad: Even our DC is feeling deflated by some of what's happening.
Maybe this is how people infiltrate a comments forum & wear you down. Not having seen the video, but read enough about it & the F4J recent posts, together with the GFM being labelled as a 'scam' I believe there is a systematic & well timed mission going on to discredit anything to do with Kieran/Michelle, that could put her custody of J & B in jeopardy.
I don't personally like the way things are going. It's all very miserable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
I agree, they’re trying to embellish on stuff esp what J does afterwards
The words typed across the screen in various scenes :rolleyes:.
Jett running "scared" into the room, looks more like he sort of Miranda-like galloped in and onto his bed.
When J puts something round his neck and takes it off, more misleading and insinuating text appears.
No text shown when B says it's J's fault.
Looks quite professional too. Someone spent time editing and adding words to this prior to release.
Logically it cannot be KH or MP releasing this so that leaves one desperate, grasping at straws, panicked, vindictive, spiteful, selfish twit otherwise know as Katie bleeping Price!!!!
She really would sell her own kids for her own gain :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yes Michelle should not have lost her temper, yes she should not have thrown the pudding into the room, yes she should have stayed in control despite any intended winding her up.

Did she behave incorrectly? Yes
Does that equate to abuse? No in my mind
Does it mean she is an awful person? I don't think so and clearly neither do the authorities as B has been spending time with M again recently so am going to trust that for now.

I completely agree with the poster (sorry can't remember who) who suggests that likely leak is via SS - Social Wanker LYNNE!
---

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Because of some random comments on here from people who rarely post, I looked in Kieran Tattle site. WOW, some people who are commenting on there, also slating our comments about the video/Michelle situation & also the GFM. Frankly, although moderator has posted a comment, I'm shocked that this is happening & accounts are not blocked. Freedom of speech, but stirring up the pot not acceptable in my book. Posters (some well known), coming from Kieran site & then aggravating people on here. Some very 2 faced people & also some suspicious one's too. I think it's all getting quite toxic & when you have to put on ignore, poster's, all a bit too much for me.
Like Kylie, I'm not getting a hint of ANYTHING positive happening. We're all just routing for a happy ending for the kids, which seems to be no where near being resolved, but the 2 bankruptcies, creditors not being paid, car crime's etc etc, not a single one has justice been really served. She's been allowed to slag off Peter, Emily, Alex, Kieran, Michelle publicly & constantly. but no action taken. And all the while, she live's like a lottery winner, with almost daily cosmetic procedures, hair, brows, lashes, nails, spray tans, lips/bum implants, tattoo's etc etc. The probably jetting off to Thailand imminently :mad: Even our DC is feeling deflated by some of what's happening.
Maybe this is how people infiltrate a comments forum & wear you down. Not having seen the video, but read enough about it & the F4J recent posts, together with the GFM being labelled as a 'scam' I believe there is a systematic & well timed mission going on to discredit anything to do with Kieran/Michelle, that could put her custody of J & B in jeopardy.
I don't personally like the way things are going. It's all very miserable.
Something negative must be happening for KP Willow, I'd bet my house on it. Otherwise, this nuclear option of the video wouldn't have been
deployed.

I don't get other posters being so rude and abusive over on other threads, I mean, you know we can see your posts right 😑😬

• Heart
Reactions: 34
One of the comments on Insta mentions, “he’s having an affair again” 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Only one person would release that now and the captions on the film are totally out of order
Yes, why the captions? It's not a good situation but Jett doesn't look scared and the caption at the end of the video implying he's doing something harmful is terrible, really really appalling.

If this is KP who's done the captions, she is sharing a video of her own child supposedly in great distress to the entire UK public and beyond. It's completely twisted.
---
One of the comments on Insta mentions, “he’s having an affair again” 😱
how would this person know?! 🤪

Reactions: 20
Aliciaandhertravels and MP appear to have a mutual friend with private account on insta 😳

• Wow
I think out of all of this, the most serious thing is that a supposedly 'random' poster online has chosen to share private footage of kids on a public site and has invited people to ask her to share it around.
So the most serious thing is the sharing of the footage rather than what’s happening in the footage itself? Wow

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.