Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I threw my son's briefcase at him once because I had tripped over it for the 100th time after telling him to put it away! Not my finest moment but I was angry and trying to make a point. I think we can all imagine how M got to this point, she was probably looking after all 4 kids by herself, maybe jet lagged after working away somewhere. The youngest two were playing up as they had been encouraged to do by their mother and M momentarily lost it. She chucked a plate at B, but it wasn't done to hurt her physically. She could easily have walloped her but she didn't. Jett's comment about hating this house is typical of a child who isn't getting his way or having to follow rules that he doesn't have to with his mother. A throw away comment in the moment. I certainly don't consider it abuse, and I bet they have been through far worse with their mother! I'm pretty sure this wouldn't meet the SS threshold of abuse either. If anything maybe they would have a talk to M about it but that would be it. When you see how other people who commit real PHYSICAL abuse against young children still have them left in their care this is nothing compared to that! The CCTV aspect is weird, but maybe the kids play up a lot on their room and they want to see what they are up to, especially Jett as the camera is mainly focused on him. However for it to have got out it does seem to suggest that KH rather unwisely has sent it to someone else at some point, for whatever reason who knows?

Reactions: 26
Disgusting and Disturbing....now where have I heard that before in regards to a video

---
So the most serious thing is the sharing of the footage rather than what’s happening in the footage itself? Wow
Yes I believe it is. Do you know what happened before or after the footage? No. Do we know that Bunny is back staying with K&M - Yes.

Reactions: 29
Big welcome to all the “new” posters this morning, presumably taking a day trip over here from other threads.
Exactly…..and I imagine the whole Price clan and enablers are having a right cackle and rubbing their hands with glee over their cauldron at everyone on here still fighting about this! How about everyone draws a line under this now and move on

Reactions: 35
No it absolutely is not! You’ve a grown adult who is there to look after, protect and care for those kids and she’s gone into a rage, thrown food and sworn at a child. THAT is the crux of the matter. Jesus wept!

Reactions: 8
Perhaps LR is behind that IG account?

Reactions: 15
Perhaps LR is behind that IG account?
More like KP. Disgusting and Disturbing, words she's used about Kieran and Alex before. Words she used to tell people about the video back in November 2022. Disgusting is what she said about Kieran in front of the kids.

Reactions: 20
This is exactly what I have tried to subtly post twice over the last couple of days even before this video was released, but I could see that the GFM and us “fools” who donate were being slated on there (KH Thread).

People are entitled to different opinions. I haven’t gone onto the KH thread posting comments, but I have seen posters coming on here posting stuff (that they know will start a riot) and then going back and almost bragging about it.

This is not a time for point scoring! Nothing is more important than those kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I notice not one of KP's superfans has said that video shouldn't have been shared.
Apparently Michelle only got a restraining order to 'get one over KP'. Yes, nothing to do with the death threats to babies and letters sent from airports

Reactions: 34
I don’t know anyone who would ever swear or throw a plate at their young child, but maybe that’s just me
I remember my mum throwing a frozen chicken at me once it was horrible but my mum wasn't a bad mum, she just had a bad moment. It's all about context and it feels very uncomfortable watching young children in their bedroom.

Reactions: 26
So the most serious thing is the sharing of the footage rather than what’s happening in the footage itself? Wow
the kids deserve their privacy, the video should not be out in the public domain plus B has no top on. NONE of it is acceptable imo

Reactions: 30
I just said over on the KH thread that the best thing for those kids is probably a fresh start with new parents, somewhere else. How totally awful to not have one place where you feel safe and loved. They need some stability and none of this is working out for them so far.

Reactions: 13
What about ignoring and not rising to the bait of all the new unusual and never seen on here before posters.
Pricey go bk to your Ian huntley lookylikey and sniff your stuff.

Reactions: 30
Sorry I don't believe that . Kids adopted because of one 40 second incident of a raised voice. That would be madness!

Reactions: 27
I really really hope there is a way Kieran would know WHO posted this video & the attached comments. IF he know's BENT Lynne had access to it at the time, well that say's everything.
If there is just anyway that someone, anyone, could prove who posted that video & if filming it was done illegally without Kieran knowing (not sure how that would happen!), and that KFP is involved, surely 100% that would be SO criminal & final nail in her coffin where kids are concerned. I don't want to see anything like that about the children. Their privacy has been shattered more than enough. I know there's people who almost think Michelle should hang for what she did, but I must be warped, because I giggle when I hear a 'pudding' was flung into the room. Not like a grenade, but a pudding!
I am 100% KFP is on another mission to throw as much in Kieran & Michelle direction,. This indicate's something is brewing in the custody direction. Too much happening all at one time.

Reactions: 54
Exactly % to every word x

Reactions: 23
Sorry I don't believe that . Kids adopted because of one 40 second incident of a raised voice. That would be madness!
I understand your sentiment but surely you realize that this isn’t a one-off isolated incident. Maybe it is, but the likelihood of that is statistically unlikely.

Reactions: 10
If I was Kieran I would be reporting the fact that an Anon. Insta poster has released private footage of my children and that it seems like continued harassment of him and Michelle and a breach of privacy /data protection for the kids.
The police could go from there.

KP is an idiot who can't help herself. She sent that letter to one of Michelle's relatives which breached the restraining order. She must have felt she was being so clever at the time.....it's just more harassment!

Reactions: 43
I understand your sentiment but surely you realize that this isn’t a one-off isolated incident. Maybe it is, but the likelihood of that is statistically unlikely.
How can we possibly know? Based on what statistics? People are just guessing. That's why posting a 40 second edited clip online is an attempt to defame and smear someone.

According to KP this incident was reported to police and SS and was being investigated, how did that go? Nothing seems to have come of it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.