Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has blamed the kids? It's been repeatedly said if KP has coached them to do stuff SHE is to blame.
Michelle alone is the one to blame though. Nobody made her swear and throw food. As much of a twit KP is she can't make someone have anger issues unless they have anger issues.
She had lost control. That is on her , nobody else

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Some strange story about a wife throwing a lemon meringue pie at her husband when he annoyed her and all the family laughed as if that's a normal response 😬
If you cannot see someone being driven to the edge of distraction like Michelle will have been over all the tit she inherited when she took-on one of skank's rejects, well poor you!

Mine was not a normal response because usually I ignore the moaning, but when he's been going on-and-on endlessly about a bleeping lemon pie filling not setting properly to his acceptable parameters, well that was enough! I have had FOUR children who have all survived childhood ta very much, who are all grown-up, decent members of society, who all have very good jobs and loving families of their own - my chucking a lemon meringue pie at old Moanypants ain't nothing in the grand scheme of things is it???? Thats why they laughed - Mum finally lost it!! - son said it was like at the circus when the clown chucks a pie at the ringmaster

In future perhaps I'd better just take all the stick & moaning lest someone gets offended eh? :mad:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Michelle alone is the one to blame though. Nobody made her swear and throw food. As much of a twit KP is she can't make someone have anger issues unless they have anger issues.
She had lost control. That is on her , nobody else
Right, So no-one is to blame for posting a private video of kids to millions?

It's your opinion she has anger issues. To think that no human being gets angry at times is absurd.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

It's your opinion she has anger issues. To think that no human being gets angry at times is absurd.
Never have I said people don't get angry. Not once .

As a parent you have to contain your anger. I would suggest as a step parent even more so.
Absurd is defending her

Reactions: 16

To also assume that MP did what she did because KP coached the kids to misbehave is absurd too when you have no idea if that's what happened!!
People get angry all the time, it's human nature....but to get angry with small children and launch food all over the bed can not be excused coz their mother is a bleep !!

Reactions: 15
Never have I said people don't get angry. Not once .

As a parent you have to contain your anger. I would suggest as a step parent even more so.
Absurd is defending her
No it really isn't. Maybe you were more angry than you think when your kids 'pushed your buttons'? Maybe you would have looked terrible if someone filmed it and directed people what to think by posting captions over what happened. Maybe you dealt with it well afterwards and communicated with your kids. ( Maybe Michelle did too) Maybe other parents would be appalled at you but don't know the entirety of how you parent 99% of the time.
---
To also assume that MP did what she did because KP coached the kids to misbehave is absurd too when you have no idea if that's what happened!!
People get angry all the time, it's human nature....but to get angry with small children and launch food all over the bed can not be excused coz their mother is a bleep !!
Not the only thing going on though is it? KP is not just a bleep she's abused Michelle for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone earlier mentioned it could be a nanny cam that filmed in the kids bedroom. That is quite possible. CW's just returned a teddy to KH which had been left at Carls house. A teddy which KH had said to Bunny ''Is there to protect her''
He also said CW had ''gave him a load of other video's''
Maybe the video posted on Instagram is in retaliation for CW taking that teddy to KH?

Also, this would explain why the story was going around as to how the video got out in the first place. Blamed on KH showing other women it? Doubt it. I think that was just another KP ploy to blacken his name.

Either way, all that video shows is a woman at the end of her tether. She didn't throw the pudding at Bunny either.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
No it really isn't. Maybe you were more angry than you think when your kids 'pushed your buttons'? Maybe you would have looked terrible if someone filmed it and directed people what to think by posting captions over what happened. Maybe you dealt with it well afterwards and communicated with your kids. ( Maybe Michelle did too) Maybe other parents would be appalled at you but don't know the entirety of how you parent 99% of the time.
I have no reason to defend my parenting style. The proof I have been successful is in the pudding . Pun intended

Reactions: 5
I don't agree with CCTV in a child's bedroom, invasion of privacy and icky.
MP has lost it momentarily (sounds like she was under a lot of stress) and somehow the footage of this recording made it to KP , gold dust for her.
I'm pretty certain that SS would have seen the video but also probably saw the full reel and what happened after, changing the bed, talking to J&B etc.
I think a lot of stuff is coming to a head for KP , and also coupled with the very negative public perception of her ( comments on news articles, second bankruptcy) , she's released it thinking it might redeem her somehow,??

Reactions: 29
I reckon that footage was filmed by a camera that K&M didn’t know was there. Maybe Lynne Rickwood told her to do this. But skank has form for unauthorised filming.

Smacks of a set up.

Another thought - if this camera was planted, then it’s very serious to film children in someone else home.
its cctv, apparently it shows that in the video

This video also shows one of the children not fully clothed. This must be breaking some sort of indecent image law?
We are supposed to believe Alicia / KP is concerned about the kids?

They're more concerned about captioning the video, no attempt to cover up the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Can we move on too much surmising going on nearly a whole thread. All humans in some way or another can be cunts ( love it Dolly) dont care what you say you would or wouldnt do in a given circumstance, give me animals any day of the week obviously apart from some lovely regular Krusties. 😻🐱🐶🐸🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Someone let me know when all this dies down? Ta…

In the meantime …

Here’s a pic to cheer everyone up 😅

IMG_7880.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just noticed the captions in the video don't match the audio.

Bunny starts to cry about stuff being on the bed and says 'Why'
Jett says 'It isn't, me blame Michelle'
Bunny says 'It is you'.
Jett 'did I chuck the pudding at you, no I didn't'

.....but there's no caption on 'It is you' The video is also cut when Jett gets into bed ( supposedly scared according) Seems like he got out again and that was cut. Then there's a caption at the end telling us something Jett is doing something with 'an object' I think it's bollocks, he does not seem disressed.
You've got to ask WHO, as a 'concerned member of the public' would go to the trouble of adding captions to a supposed child abuse video and editing bits out?

Why?
She is on the F4J insta account saying that Jett was so upset he was tying a noose around his neck - he clearly isn’t in the footage but it has been typed onto the video that he was tying something round his neck which I couldn’t make out.

She claims she got the video from her brother in law but seems very invested in sharing it and tagging journalists etc in it to gain traction - what is her motive??

Set aside the content of the video, why is she now sharing it? Presumably she has had this before today if it was being circulated, why now would a insta travel person suddenly decide it needed to be shared (especially since the kids aren’t even living there anymore - it’s not like she was pushing for urgent action).

The video shouldn’t have been shared, the content of the video is down to the police and courts to judge. I can only speculate that she knows the videos Carl has shared with Kieron and is getting this one out there first so that anything that follows is discredited.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wa
It looks like a cctv or hidden phone camera. Just in the corner of the room, but very low to be a cctv camera to be honest (and I have 6 in my house, but none in bedrooms).

It's horrendous that someone has put this out there. It looks like a mum at the end of her tether, who has lost her cool. Is it great parenting? No. Is it abuse, not in my eyes. It's a parent losing it which we have all done at one time or another. I wouldn't throw a pudding as I know I would be the fucker who had to clear it up later on!
Wasnt KH advertising home security cameras on his Instagram a few months ago?

Can we move on now please 🙏 everything that can be said has been said, people could take this over to the KH thread if they want to continue saying the same thing. but can we please go back to slagging the deformed mutilated freakshow that is Katie price off 🙏🙏
Any in the wild sitings, you know seeing as they're a super famous power couple now and have been to all these public days out with the kids apparently....? Where's all the fan pics or the paps that stalk her???
I agree! We all want those kids out of that hellhole and back Home where they at least were cared for, fed well, clean, healthy and clothed appropriately & living in a lovely family home.
Everybody can have a Bad Day which is made a million times worse with the kids being little sods - I think every one of us knows that feeling very well - M is just unlucky that her meltdown was captured on CCTV and "somebody" got their claws onto it somehow and is using it to try to save her own plastic arse.

Yes its mighty odd that the only photos of skanky being Muyvva of the Century are from HER, despite the legions of paparazzi following in her wake everywhere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
Not lucky. My kids have had tantrums, they have pushed every single button, I have grey hair I blame them for.
Did the Dad with the roast swear at his kid? Did you tell your nephew to duck off and throw something at him?

The defending is baffling. If KP had been videoed doing this you would not be blaming the kids I can guarantee it.
I think we’re talking about kids saying they “hate this house/hate their parents”, some kids will say this just for getting a telling off or for doing something naughty. Everything is in context though

Reactions: 17
The poor kids have actually been blamed for filming it themselves and even installing teddy bears with hidden cameras in at KPs demand!! And although people are saying we haven't seen what led to the food being thrown....some are quick to say the kids must have provoked her and drove her too it....or that they have been acting up on KPs instructions!! THAT is victim blaming and if grown adults can't see it then there's something very very wrong !!
Ridiculous! J&B ARE the victims in this sordid mess.
Its easy enough to give a little girl a teddy bear knowing she'll love it then place it in her room rather than have her install her own CCTV camera- what easier way to spy on them? Finding out HOW skank got a hold of the footage is the crux of the matter don't you think??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.