Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tying
What are you on about babe?

These children suffer huge neglect and emotional abuse with K (I know this as a fact). Yet their safe haven turns out to be nothing of the sort. Being less abusive does not make it OK.
But continue tying yourself in knots to prove otherwise.
Enjoy the echo chamber.
Sorry tying myself in knots enjoy the echo chamber I have no idea what the actual heck you’re on about, this is a gossip site for people to all make comments and I just made a comment, please please pop me on ignore if I’m pushing your buttons and you’re finding yourself getting very angry with me but to be honest your reply was pretty aggressive considering you are making out you’re a total pacifist 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How lucky are you??
I grew up with 2 older brothers who spent the best part of 10 tears screaming how much they hated my parents anytime they didn't get their own way.
One of my nephews had a massive tantrum and threw his plate at me once when I wouldn't give him another slice of cake and spent 3 whole minutes telling me how ugly I was and how he hated me.
And yesterday I witnessed a child in a pub having a roast crying that he hates his Daddy, didn't hear why.
So in conclusion it's not that unusual 🤷‍♀️
I had four children - all grown up now and doing battle with their own offspring. Lord alone knows how I survived the experience when there was ALWAYS at least one battle going on between a couple of them or ALL or them at any given time, the arguments, squabbling and petty bickering - it was absolute bloody mayhem at times. And yet now they are all mates although each one has decided to stop at One Child apiece :unsure: Cannot imagine why that would be............................
---
Oooh the old Ignore button is getting some useage today! Woo hoo! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t know what to think it’s all so messy, hopefully whatever the hell is going on gets sorted once and for all and for all this madness to be put to bed. The children go back to living the life they were as they did seem to look 👀 k really happy.

I remember as a young child my mum would make the ‘Royal’(I think that’s what it was called) Lemon Meringue Pie, she would let me stir it till the little capsule melted….oh happy days 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, splashed online that they played their stepmother up to the extent that she swore and threw a pudding onto a bed? Hope that your thought here is against the person who 1) did the splashing, 2) intruding on the kids privacy by obtaining the video and "splashing" 3) not yet another revile towards MP and KH? I'm sure you're a poster with good intentions, but that video clip smacks of too convenient as "evidence against" KH at this crucial point in his court cases, and yes, you are allowed your opinion before ypu say it, but so are the rest of us and this really smacks of a KFP initiated set-up somehow.
well said 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
100% KP behind it. I hope she is in the deepest tit EVER 😡🤬😡
I think out of all of this, the most serious thing is that a supposedly 'random' poster online has chosen to share private footage of kids on a public site and has invited people to ask her to share it around.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It all seems like something Skank and LR would do to enable Skank to get J&B back i wouldnt put anything past either of them and i cant believe LR got away with her enabling Skank with zero repercussions it blows my mind something else Skankys got away with 😡😡😡
100% Tedbear

Reactions: 13
Jesus christ on a bike. Who has 'blamed' the kids? No-one.
I have seen many comments blaming them.
The words feral, badly behaved used.
Stories made up how they must not have eaten all their food or their behaviour warranted it.

Some strange story about a wife throwing a lemon meringue pie at her husband when he annoyed her and all the family laughed as if that's a normal response 😬
If you can't see the kids being blamed I don't know what to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never said that it should have led to the children being removed. But it absolutely is unacceptable behaviour towards vulnerable children whichever way you look at it. And I simply am surprised by the amount of people making excuses for it…even to the extent of blaming the children
lets not forget the children were not removed but taken by KP who refused to give them back

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tying

Sorry tying myself in knots enjoy the echo chamber I have no idea what the actual heck you’re on about, this is a gossip site for people to all make comments and I just made a comment, please please pop me on ignore if I’m pushing your buttons and you’re finding yourself getting very angry with me but to be honest your reply was pretty aggressive considering you are making out you’re a total pacifist 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Take your own advice.
Sorry for my being appalled at swearing and chucking food at kids has triggered you.
Google said phrases if you are struggling with comprehension. HTH

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I'm going to have my say, and I know it won't go down very well, so here goes.

I've seen the video and viewed it as Michelle losing control due to the kids playing up. I agree, it doesn't paint M in a good light.

We have heard Junior say on Loose Women how his mum is always slagging off P&E. We have heard what he said to Clare. That's only a fraction of what we know.

She has no boundaries in place and let's those children do whatever they want. She will be constantly slagging of K&M and saying how they stopped them living with her, and going on holidays etc. She will be asking them questions and it will be a constant thing when they came bqck from visits (willow confirmed she did this with J&P).

She doesn't filter her conversations even though they are young children. She doesn't curb the language even if it's of a sexual nature. She has always swore in front of all her kids. Pete used to tell her off for this.

What M did was wrong, but sadly it's not out of the ordinary for them. They are used to far worse. They see and hear much worse than this. I think it much be exceptionally hard to keep them inline and try to put boundaries in place when they are left to their own devices at home.

Amy says that those children see and hear things with KP that they shouldn't.

Now for my unpopular opinion, I don't like Kieran, and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. And I know this won't go down well, but it's how I feel. However, I do strongly feel that those children should be placed with him.

KP and all her cronies think that everyone on Tattle is in his camp. That we all back him. I don't. But I do think he's a very good father and that's what's important.

Any idiot can see the difference in those children's lives compared to now. And that's why I think they should be placed with him.

And, I do believe that M probably doesn't want them full time. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to try and instil boundaries when there aren't any in place with their mother.

J&P wouldn't be the people they are today if it wasn't for PA. I don't think he's all innocent either, but he's a bloody good father..

Kp is a terrible mother. She has always put self care before everything else.

I do think that K was up to his old tricks and forwarded that video for sympathy. This obviously got around the village and eventually made its way to KP. Which we had posters telling us this at the time. I also think that M knew about this, hence the comments on IG at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I just noticed the captions in the video don't match the audio.

Bunny starts to cry about stuff being on the bed and says 'Why'
Jett says 'It isn't, me blame Michelle'
Bunny says 'It is you'.
Jett 'did I chuck the pudding at you, no I didn't'

.....but there's no caption on 'It is you' The video is also cut when Jett gets into bed ( supposedly scared according) Seems like he got out again and that was cut. Then there's a caption at the end telling us something Jett is doing something with 'an object' I think it's bollocks, he does not seem disressed.
You've got to ask WHO, as a 'concerned member of the public' would go to the trouble of adding captions to a supposed child abuse video and editing bits out?

Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Can we move on now please 🙏 everything that can be said has been said, people could take this over to the KH thread if they want to continue saying the same thing. but can we please go back to slagging the deformed mutilated freakshow that is Katie price off 🙏🙏
Any in the wild sitings, you know seeing as they're a super famous power couple now and have been to all these public days out with the kids apparently....? Where's all the fan pics or the paps that stalk her???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Kids say thing like that all the time. My grandson loves coming to my house cos he gets spoilt to bits. He's always wanting to stay with me. He was staying over and I told him off as he wouldn't got to bed, and he told me he hated it at mine and wanted to go home. It's just kids being kids.
Haha exactly this !!!! My grandkids fall out about bedrooms bunkbed toys and who loves me the most and who's my favourite.. then I tell them to all shut up and be quiet and they sulk with ME !!!! Little one says "Grandma I'm not coming next week..."...I say Good 🤣🤣🤣🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can we move on now please 🙏 everything that can be said has been said, people could take this over to the KH thread if they want to continue saying the same thing. but can we please go back to slagging the deformed mutilated freakshow that is Katie price off 🙏🙏
Any in the wild sitings, you know seeing as they're a super famous power couple now and have been to all these public days out with the kids apparently....? Where's all the fan pics or the paps that stalk her???
Agreed. Everyone that wants to, have had their say and I respect everyone's opinion and their right to express them. Now we need to get back to the subject of this thread - KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Stories made up how they must not have eaten all their food or their behaviour warranted it.

Some strange story about a wife throwing a lemon meringue pie at her husband when he annoyed her and all the family laughed as if that's a normal response 😬
The poor kids have actually been blamed for filming it themselves and even installing teddy bears with hidden cameras in at KPs demand!! And although people are saying we haven't seen what led to the food being thrown....some are quick to say the kids must have provoked her and drove her too it....or that they have been acting up on KPs instructions!! THAT is victim blaming and if grown adults can't see it then there's something very very wrong !!

• Haha

They can be feral. We all know that's not the kids fault. Where have you seen anyone saying it was?

We are blaming her. Were you blaming your kids when you said they pushed your buttons? It's just a description of behaviour.

Funny how there was a picture with KH and CW at KSR's and now the video has been released..... Retaliation for videos that CW has shared with KH??

• Heart
Reactions: 50
The poor kids have actually been blamed for filming it themselves and even installing teddy bears with hidden cameras in at KPs demand!! And although people are saying we haven't seen what led to the food being thrown....some are quick to say the kids must have provoked her and drove her too it....or that they have been acting up on KPs instructions!! THAT is victim blaming and if grown adults can't see it then there's something very very wrong !!
Who has blamed the kids? It's been repeatedly said if KP has coached them to do stuff SHE is to blame.

that's not victim blaming in the slightest, it's recognising the kids are victims of something!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.