Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Jett's reluctance to see Kieran (if that is what it is) is connected to this video, as there is at least a 5 month gap between filming date and removal by Katie.
I don't know what to think about this video footage - the release of it into the public domain concerns me deeply, however. Disclaimer: I haven't watched it, nor do I want to but it does sound as if it wasn't Michelle's finest moment. I do think it's more than possible that she does have reservations about the kids coming to live with them again - I suspect they do have challenging behaviour and that's before all the tit that's gone down since. I too would have concerns if I were her - also because of the risk of future allegations.

What an absolute mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I don’t know anyone who would ever swear or throw a plate at their young child, but maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
If anyone threw something like that at my child I’d knock them into the middle of next week. I don’t care what the kids were doing or what behaviour preceded it, that, especially from someone who isn’t even their parent, is completely unacceptable. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry, but I don’t think anyone can defend that video, I would like to see Michelle’s response if someone walked into A or V rooms and shouted hers your F,ing pudding, throwing it all the bed. I feel really sad for B & J nothing is kept private. They are clearly neglected in the care of Kipper, it’s a complex case and I don’t think it should all be on public display like it is. I hope the video gets taken down for the children’s sake.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
More tit being inflicted on the good folk of the NE

1712660346849.png

and comments from Tyne Theatre's FB page, looks like it's gonna be a full house 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I have three of varying ages. Never said it once.
Then again I don't swear and throw food at them so...
How lucky are you??
I grew up with 2 older brothers who spent the best part of 10 tears screaming how much they hated my parents anytime they didn't get their own way.
One of my nephews had a massive tantrum and threw his plate at me once when I wouldn't give him another slice of cake and spent 3 whole minutes telling me how ugly I was and how he hated me.
And yesterday I witnessed a child in a pub having a roast crying that he hates his Daddy, didn't hear why.
So in conclusion it's not that unusual 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 34
It’s a small cctv type thing, it wasn’t recorded on a phone, maybe Kieron put it there who knows, but those kids weren’t scared going into their room, it looks like they’ve been sent there, after being naughty or rude.
It’s not abuse
I seem to remember that at one point KH was on IG advertising CCTV which looks like a lightbulb. Does anyone remember when this was? As it was on IG no doubt KFP would have been aware of the camera.

Reactions: 8
Spot on! The timing is so obvious.
I think though as the video has been known about for months so it def already will have been circulated to the family court as part of the legal bundles from both sides of the arguements over custody
It’s not going to now change court outcomes , it seems more like a revenge type action to smear KH/MP which is also disgusting by whoever has done it

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Isn't it also odd how that Poster tagged in F4J just days after the F4J rant at Kieran :unsure:

If this Alicia person was really concerned about child abuse, maybe actually report to NSPCC and police instead of adding hashtags and sharing around the supposed abuse?!

I would guess this is KP and the video gained no traction with police and SS when she first reported it.
It gained no traction when she tried to SELL it to the media.......she will be hoping the media pick it up now, except she doesn't understand they leave stuff about the kids alone.
She is losing in family court .....so out comes the video.

If this can proved to be KP she has abused them far more than a bit of shouting in a 40 second video.
No mention of this video before on any of the other f4j ig posts by this ig account only now when f4j start slating kh on several ig posts then all of sudden the video is leaked..
Timing is impeccable to twist the narrative

Reactions: 26
That video cannot be defended.
Throwing food and swearing at a small child cannot be defended.
For a child to say I hate this house this event isn't a single one. It's just the one recorded.
I disagree with the last bit, my kids and now grandkids say this all the time and I know plenty of others whose kids have said the same. None of them have been treated unfairly/abusively either

And I understand that.

That's when as an adult you walk away, cool down, smoke a fag, do what you need to do.

What you don't do is lob food and swear. She sounds nasty and whilst it's not abuse it is not pleasant. Bunny crying upset me. I hope she got her bedding changed and cuddles after.
Yes that would be ideal and it's commendable. Like I said earlier though I seriously doubt there's a single parent on earth who hasn't shouted at their kids at least once.

I once got a smack and shouted at for kicking over a pile of tiles ( aged 5) when a man was tiling the front of a shop. I smashed them to smithereens and my mum was livid and lost her temper. That's the only time she ever did that. I didn't even remember it, she recounted it.

Was that an entire snapshot of my childhood no and a video of that incident would not reflect her parenting at all.

Reactions: 23
How lucky are you??
I grew up with 2 older brothers who spent the best part of 10 tears screaming how much they hated my parents anytime they didn't get their own way.
One of my nephews had a massive tantrum and threw his plate at me once when I wouldn't give him another slice of cake and spent 3 whole minutes telling me how ugly I was and how he hated me.
And yesterday I witnessed a child in a pub having a roast crying that he hates his Daddy, didn't hear why.
So in conclusion it's not that unusual 🤷‍♀️
Not lucky. My kids have had tantrums, they have pushed every single button, I have grey hair I blame them for.
Did the Dad with the roast swear at his kid? Did you tell your nephew to duck off and throw something at him?

The defending is baffling. If KP had been videoed doing this you would not be blaming the kids I can guarantee it.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Here,s one to think about. How do we know it,s Michelle or even her house ? You can,t see her face on video and anyone can dub sound and words. End of the day I,d rather the kids lived with K and M than with the raging narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve sworn at my kids loads coz they piss me off 😂 tbf they are teenagers but also have to restrain myself from throwing stuff at them every bloody day. But I love them more than life. Sorry not sorry

• Haha
I doubt Jett's reluctance to see Kieran (if that is what it is) is connected to this video, as there is at least a 5 month gap between filming date and removal by Katie.
I don't know what to think about this video footage - the release of it into the public domain concerns me deeply, however. Disclaimer: I haven't watched it, nor do I want to but it does sound as if it wasn't Michelle's finest moment. I do think it's more than possible that she does have reservations about the kids coming to live with them again - I suspect they do have challenging behaviour and that's before all the tit that's gone down since. I too would have concerns if I were her - also because of the risk of future allegations.

What an absolute mess.
Yes, it is a dreadful mess, and I am glad that I am not the person making the final decision. It is not going to be easy at all and if they do go back to KH, I would consider family counselling for all of them as they are all going to need to navigate the difficult way ahead. They will push boundaries out of insecurity and MP and KH need to be emotionally ready and equipped to ride the storm. It can be done with the relevant help in place and a willingness to accept. I have no doubt at how much KH loves his children and I do think they will be better off with him. KP unless willing to admit her addictions and be willing enough to honestly engage with the relevant services to heal herself, will never provide a safe setting for them. She is not untouchable, that's her addiction talking. She is denial and uses these substances as a means of running away from herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Here,s one to think about. How do we know it,s Michelle or even her house ? You can,t see her face on video and anyone can dub sound and words. End of the day I,d rather the kids lived with K and M than with the raging narcissist.
How many people’s houses do they have bedrooms in then?

Reactions: 4
Not lucky. My kids have had tantrums, they have pushed every single button, I have grey hair I blame them for.
Did the Dad with the roast swear at his kid? Did you tell your nephew to duck off and throw something at him?

The defending is baffling. If KP had been videoed doing this you would not be blaming the kids I can guarantee it.
I wasn't defending anything just sharing my experiences 👍

Reactions: 14

Exactly! Or saying it’s normal for kids to be abused like that. I really really feel for those kids. They’re stuck between rock and a hard place.
I very much doubt this incident is an isolated one. I fear there is A LOT more to this than meets the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wasn't defending anything just sharing my experiences 👍
Not aimed at you personally.
Doesn't make me a perfect mum because I have never sworn at my kids or chucked food.
Doesn't make Michelle a bad mum because she did.

It's okay though to hate KP and still feel this video is worrying. That it looks terrible and that she has issues controlling her temper. Is that sort of person ideal? Nope. Is it the best them two kids can have. Probably.

Reactions: 25

Jesus christ on a bike. Who has 'blamed' the kids? No-one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.