Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the camera is just the ezviz c6n indoor security camera. We have the same one it starts to record when there is movement. The video has also been downloaded from the app. However to get onto the app you must pay for £4.99 subscription and scan the QR code on the bottom of the physical camera. So it is likely kieran or michelle downloaded the video. Not sure how someone got hold of it once downloaded though
Is it possible someone got hold of the password? I work in IT security and it’s shockingly easy to get onto these cameras. I knew of someone who hacked a baby cam. That person did get into trouble. It’s an offence under the computer misuse act.

Ooh this is my 1000th post, so now I’m a VIP. Woot!!!
Well, I should be. It’s not changed yet. Boo.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We do not know what went on before it, we do not know what went on after it, why just post the most damning part of the video but no the before and after.

If it has been shown to SS and the Police, we do not know the whys and wherefore in relation to any of this. Plus it’s not the only video out there where’s the slapgate video. All I will say is things are done for a reason to either deflect away from what is going on behind the scenes.

As an aside someone I know who is going through the FC had concerns and abuse was proven but SS said they would monitor any safeguarding issues .

Reactions: 22
Alex talking about KP's continued abuse of him over videos she's filmed ( this was 3 years ago). This 'release' of this video stinks of her M.O.

Alex Reid video.png

So we have
1) threats to destroy him publically ( KP also threatened to release the pudding video back in December, anon posters on tattle teased the video)
2) Video filmed or obtained secretly, without consent. ( This video is inside K&M private home)
3) Video shown to public without consent
4) Retaining the video for a long time period and then the video reappearing.
5) Passing the footage to others ( staff in Alex's case, supposedly random public in Kieran's case)
5) All designed to destroy someone, affecting their mental health and drive them to suicide.

She is one sick abusive fucker who needs to see the inside of a cell!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Skanky is now advertising Supreme CBD oil on IG. She mentions ADHD and says the oil keeps her calm :cautious: Also that she now has arthritis from when she broke her feet.
How is she still getting paid to promote products. She’s not a good advert for anything.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That video cannot be defended.
Throwing food and swearing at a small child cannot be defended.
For a child to say I hate this house this event isn't a single one. It's just the one recorded.
Kids say thing like that all the time. My grandson loves coming to my house cos he gets spoilt to bits. He's always wanting to stay with me. He was staying over and I told him off as he wouldn't got to bed, and he told me he hated it at mine and wanted to go home. It's just kids being kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it possible someone got hold of the password?
I don’t think so as we still haven’t managed to get it onto my partners phone and he lives in the same house as us🤣from my memory it makes you set up two factor authentication and you still need to scan the QR code on the camera it’s self x

Edit - just looked on the app I can share access to family members but I have to accept them onto the account with a link. If i try log in from another phone then I need to pass two factor authentication.

Reactions: 10
Skanky is now advertising Supreme CBD oil on IG. She mentions ADHD and says the oil keeps her calm :cautious: Also that she now has arthritis from when she broke her feet.
How is she still getting paid to promote products. She’s not a good advert for anything.
I suppose because her notoriety brings the viewers in 🤷‍♀️. I very much doubt they will gain many sales from it, people just want to see her out of curiosity.

Reactions: 10
Kids say thing like that all the time. My grandson loves coming to my house cos he gets spoilt to bits. He's always wanting to stay with me. He was staying over and I told him off as he wouldn't got to bed, and he told me he hated it at mine and wanted to go home. It's just kids being kids.
I have three of varying ages. Never said it once.
Then again I don't swear and throw food at them so...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is there a lot of people commenting on here who have not been around before. This video has done what it set out to do and to cause disharmony on this thread and to paint Michelle as a bad mother. How can we all make judgement of parenting styles of K and M based on just this. How many times have we seen them doing child based activities and seen the child happy. I,ve been in this situation and it is horrible. My partner was 21,myself 31 when she became stepmother to my son who lived with my narcissistic ex. The problems my son tried to cause between us by just listening to his mother were horrendous for my partner, how the duck she never retaliated I don,t know. I cannot remember the number of times she cried in my arms trying to cope with my son,s issues (caused by his mother, long story but she emotionally destroyed my son and her 2 other children), which became worse after we had our own 3 kids. After nearly 30 years he realised what his mother was like and now has no contact with her. Unfortunately I can see J and B going down this route. All I can say is think about the effects on Michelle and Kieran, and from what I,ve seen despite this video is they try to be supportive and try to creat a loving home.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sounds like it. Would a child think to put her phone on record, go off and do something to wind-up M then rush back in to get the result recorded to send to Mummy? This has the hallmarks of the skank all over it just like you say
I would hazzard a guess that a nanny cam that someone had remote access to was hidden in a picture frame, ornament or toy. The footage doesn't show MP in a good light, however, it doesnt show 'abuse', it shows a frazzled Mum losing her temper. In mitigation i think the timeline suggests that she was caring for a new baby with 2 very difficult naughty step children living there almost full time and KP breaching the restraining order. If this is the worst that hidden camera captured its not much in reality. F4J may have an element of truth in that around the time KP snatched them Michelle probably said she didn't want J&B back living there full time as their naughty behaviour on top of everything else going on with a new baby and Kipper targetting her was all getting a bit too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have three of varying ages. Never said it once.
Then again I don't swear and throw food at them so...
I don't suppose your number of children suddenly doubled whilst dealing with being actively harrassed by their mother.....who has 2 restraining orders for abuse against you?
Maybe Michelle was under a lot more pressure?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or is there a lot of people commenting on here who have not been around before. This video has done what it set out to do and to cause disharmony on this thread and to paint Michelle as a bad mother. How can we all make judgement of parenting styles of K and M based on just this. How many times have we seen them doing child based activities and seen the child happy. I,ve been in this situation and it is horrible. My partner was 21,myself 31 when she became stepmother to my son who lived with my narcissistic ex. The problems my son tried to cause between us by just listening to his mother were horrendous for my partner, how the duck she never retaliated I don,t know. I cannot remember the number of times she cried in my arms trying to cope with my son,s issues (caused by his mother, long story but she emotionally destroyed my son and her 2 other children), which became worse after we had our own 3 kids. After nearly 30 years he realised what his mother was like and now has no contact with her. Unfortunately I can see J and B going down this route. All I can say is think about the effects on Michelle and Kieran, and from what I,ve seen despite this video is they try to be supportive and try to creat a loving home.
Exactly this! Designed to deflect from KP and cause infighting on the thread. This video, I assume will have been seen by the authorities already (if not why has she not put it forward to them before?). Bunny is seeing both MP and KH for visitations - am I right in thinking that if the SS had any real concerns about MP they would not let Bunny visit with her present?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She has ZERO presence in front of a camera, whether that's for video or still shots. She's self-conscious and wooden or pulls ridiculous poses and does that dreadful wink with a clucking noise.
It beats me how she keeps getting these gigs. My kitchen broom could do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't suppose your number of children suddenly doubled whilst dealing with being actively harrassed by their mother.....who has 2 restraining orders for abuse against you?
Maybe Michelle was under a lot more pressure?
And I understand that.

That's when as an adult you walk away, cool down, smoke a fag, do what you need to do.

What you don't do is lob food and swear. She sounds nasty and whilst it's not abuse it is not pleasant. Bunny crying upset me. I hope she got her bedding changed and cuddles after.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I would hazzard a guess that a nanny cam that someone had remote access to was hidden in a picture frame, ornament or toy. The footage doesn't show MP in a good light, however, it doesnt show 'abuse', it shows a frazzled Mum losing her temper. In mitigation i think the timeline suggests that she was caring for a new baby with 2 very difficult naughty step children living there almost full time and KP breaching the restraining order. If this is the worst that hidden camera captured its not much in reality. F4J may have an element of truth in that around the time KP snatched them Michelle probably said she didn't want J&B back living there full time as their naughty behaviour on top of everything else going on with a new baby and Kipper targetting her was all getting a bit too much.
I reckon that footage was filmed by a camera that K&M didn’t know was there. Maybe Lynne Rickwood told her to do this. But skank has form for unauthorised filming.

Smacks of a set up.

Another thought - if this camera was planted, then it’s very serious to film children in someone else home.

Reactions: 22
Isn't it also odd how that Poster tagged in F4J just days after the F4J rant at Kieran :unsure:

If this Alicia person was really concerned about child abuse, maybe actually report to NSPCC and police instead of adding hashtags and sharing around the supposed abuse?!

I would guess this is KP and the video gained no traction with police and SS when she first reported it.
It gained no traction when she tried to SELL it to the media.......she will be hoping the media pick it up now, except she doesn't understand they leave stuff about the kids alone.
She is losing in family court .....so out comes the video.

If this can proved to be KP she has abused them far more than a bit of shouting in a 40 second video.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if anyone remembers but there was a period of time that KH himself was advertising a home security camera that was hidden in a lightbulb, so you just screwed it in to a light or lamp fitting and it could then be viewed via an app on your phone.
That’s quite probably the original source of the video.
It does leave the question open as to how it would have got from KH’s phone to anyone else accessing it though.
I think it has been said before that KH was possibly messaging other women at the time , I really think that’s how it’s got out, he has inadvertently sent it in private wanting some attention and to talk to someone about it , otherwise how on earth did it get released to anyone ! It’s a private home camera that will store footage on the owners account , like a ring doorbell , I don’t think this is a major computer hacking incident , it’s just a stupid thing someone has done to send it outside of the family , and hence has somehow found a it’s way to KP, it does match with her ranting at the time , and the rants of the posters claiming KH was seeing or messaging other women and MP unfollowing him etc
I am just trying to be balanced on how I see this , because it’s very clear there is so much else gone on in the last 18 mths that those children should never have been exposed to , those children will have been interviewed by SS and given their own accounts , that probably were heavily influenced by KP
In this case KP has been handed a golden ticket to make all those accusations , of course she is the type of person to use it for her own gain and not what’s best for the kids
There appears to be a lot of anger directed at the KH camp now , f4j , these random posters , I do not think it’s fair to claim it’s all made up and lies , and I do think people here should be able to comfortably express distaste for the KH side of things just as they hate KP , because the more I see recently the more I dislike the lot of them !
I still think kids far better off with dad though and actually feel most sorry for KH as he is between a rock and hard place in all of this to try and keep his family together happily .
Other aspects we discuss here relating to KP (driving crimes/ bankruptcy/poor parenting etc) I totally stand by, and hope she gets her cumupance , but the child matter claims I just think are now far too outlandish and feels such an instrusion 🥲

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.