Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guilty of saying that to my parents growing up when I couldn't do or have something šŸ˜• it's what it is..my youngest child said it not so longer ago when I grounded her and took her phone off her for 48 hrs...
So am I guilty for child abuse šŸ˜¬
Most kids have said that at some stage. And as I say Jet was up to something for Bunny to accuse him. Itā€™s not black and white

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Trying to think logically. I presume if KP had said video in her possession, this would of been seen by SS and courtā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø yet things still happening.
I'm thinking that the SS would have fully investigated the home setting following all the allegations made against KH to assess his and MP's suitability. Bunny now has visitation with her dad with MP fully present. There do not appear to be any red flags showing from any recent visits and I am sure Bunny would be quite vocal if something had happened during any of these. I haven't seen the video and I am not going to. The whole focus should be J & B and where the best home setting should be. In my mind that is still KH. If MP was such a bad person, surely Bunny would not be allowed to visit with her there. This is just KP and her cronies getting ever more desperate. We should all remember - she doesn't really want those children - she just wants to keep the MM and crush KH until he's in the gutter. A cornered animal is the most dangerous and this is where everyone involved needs to stand firm and make sure everything is in place legally.
---
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
Exactly!! Filming is a child's bedroom is wrong and should be completely off limits!

Reactions: 30
Most kids have said that at some stage. And as I say Jet was up to something for Bunny to accuse him. Itā€™s not black and white
Exactly..not defending him blaming him so obviously he was doing something prior..
After reading that article of the kids behaviour with kris boyson even then they were unruly and obnoxious towards to their parents partners...

Reactions: 14
I really donā€™t know what to think. Iā€™ve read all of the opinions on the video and yes I did watch it and I wish I hadnā€™t. My biggest take was who the duck would release footage of two distressed young children (one half-clothed) in a private space? Also, how the hell has this become public?

I have to say that the attitude of ā€œitā€™s not abuseā€ or ā€œI suffered worseā€ doesnā€™t sit right with me. Iā€™m a parent and god Iā€™ve had my moments but (perhaps because of my own childhood) Iā€™ve never raised a finger to my child and have certainly never thrown anything at them.

On reflection, Iā€™ve been a bit too black and white in my thinking about the whole situation - KP Bad/KH good - and I was happy with that, but I will now try to be a little more nuanced. I know we donā€™t have the before or after for context but in that moment the kids seem scared and unhappy and if that was my child, my fury would have no bounds.

Itā€™s all just made me feel very confused and sad šŸ˜ž

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
I agree with both of you, something is off...maybe too, J & B are now changed i

Where is this video? Who posted it?
So serious KP left it 5 months while she continued her hols and then sweated in to save them. Once her tan was topped up. šŸ™„

Reactions: 27
Hate to say it youā€™ll find lots of parents loose it when youngsters are playing up. Bunny thought it was Jettā€™s fault so the kids were up to something which made her loose her temper. No defence of the situation but weird how a camera was strategically placed and how the footage was obtained. I donā€™t think this is black and white. If I had a penny for everytime a youngster has said, I hate this house.
I would be a millionaire if I had a penny for everytime mine said it! Now I have two adults who come home at the weekends and have said quite emphatically that they will not forgive us if we sell the house as 'they had their happiest memories of childhood' here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So I mentally prepared myself for something really terrible just in case. Well I'm sorry but what a load of nonsense! Firstly I would love to know who got hold of this clip and how, as it was meant to be from CCTV in the kids' room. Secondly, Bunny already in the room, Jett comes in and jumps on his bed so they're not both running away in terror, in fact Jett is acting in a very petulent manner like he is angry at something he's been told. Then we have MP opening the door and throwing the pudding, yes she swears but from the way Jett seemed and Bunny blaming him ("I'm starving", "it's your fault") and him saying "blame Michelle" I would say they both probably didn't want whatever they were being served for dinner, or refused to eat it, and M got to end of tether and told them to go to their room. No, I don't believe MP threw pudding AT anyone, just landed it on B's bed. Blimey, if this is meant to be abuse then I'm sorry but from when I was a kid, most parents would these days be locked up for what they said or did! Aliciaandhertravels is either a FM, plant, or somehow on KFP "payroll", not to be taken seriously at all in my humble opinion.
Agree
Watching that clip it looks like jett has been told off and Michelle's opened the door chucked the pie in in frustration ( at the floor not a kid)
Bunny seemed upset at jett not Michelle, and jett seems in a bit of a grump like he knew he'd misbehaved
I think this makes sense now why jett hasn't been visiting his dad. I think he played up ( maybe on kps orders) and now kp has twisted his poor little mind into thinking he can't go back to his dad's now out of shame / embarrassment
The video at first is shocking but when you rewatch it and think logically you can see its just a tired frustrated parent at the end of her tether and a step child playing up
I'm sure they were all sorry after, like any parent us that's lost their tit and definitely NOT child abuse.
What they endure at the MM is most definitely child abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 38
This ā€˜Aliciaā€™ is also saying MP works part time at BA and both her & KH are on ā€˜full benefitsā€™ too. How would anyone know this unless they were very close to them? Most likely just one of the clanā€¦
---

Not on KPā€™s IG - on F4Jā€™s IG, their latest post (the statement in response to KSR), there is a poster asking ā€˜who wants to see the video?ā€™ - itā€™s on her IG grid & stories.
This has to come from KP. She threatened a video before. This has to be criminal now?
For some strange reason that person's IG page seems to ring a bell with me but I can't think why. I just have a feeling that I have seen it before for something but I can't place it. I just seem to remember it as she doesn't seem to post much or very often for someone supposedly who travels a lot. I dunno, I wish I could remember why I've seen it before. Weird. Unfortunately I don't have a very good memory! On the plus side she doesn't seem to have many followers so it probably won't get much traction, although I guess the clan could pick up the info from here and run with it. We need to be careful.
I've seen that account before, pretty sure it's a sock puppet account.

Reactions: 28
I really donā€™t know what to think. Iā€™ve read all of the opinions on the video and yes I did watch it and I wish I hadnā€™t. My biggest take was who the duck would release footage of two distressed young children (one half-clothed) in a private space? Also, how the hell has this become public?

I have to say that the attitude of ā€œitā€™s not abuseā€ or ā€œI suffered worseā€ doesnā€™t sit right with me. Iā€™m a parent and god Iā€™ve had my moments but (perhaps because of my own childhood) Iā€™ve never raised a finger to my child and have certainly never thrown anything at them.

On reflection, Iā€™ve been a bit too black and white in my thinking about the whole situation - KP Bad/KH good - and I was happy with that, but I will now try to be a little more nuanced. I know we donā€™t have the before or after for context but in that moment the kids seem scared and unhappy and if that was my child, my fury would have no bounds.

Itā€™s all just made me feel very confused and sad šŸ˜ž
you are right if saying this video doesn't make kip the Arc Angel Gabriel or give her A1 for parenting skills.

Reactions: 7
I would be surprised if this video has not been seen by SS etc long before this. If not - why has KP not put it forward before? All very dubious timing and the two most important people that will be hurt by this are J & B! They love BOTH their parents I am sure, and this will impact on their wellbeing even further. I hope whoever posted the video thinks of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
Or pretending to work at BA gives their claim legitimacy.

Remember Jonny and Susie posters who originally teased this video, months before KP took the kids? One of them claimed to work at BA and knew Michelle too. That's quite a coincidence.

If this is a fake account and it's KP, she deserves locking up for this restraining order breach!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree with both of you, something is off...maybe too, J & B are now changed i

Where is this video? Who posted it?
So serious KP left it 5 months while she continued her hols and then sweated in to save them. Once her tan was topped up. šŸ™„

Reactions: 17
I've reported the post and the account for nudity involving a child ( Bunny is topless bless her) and for sharing without consent

Reactions: 33
I donā€™t think itā€™s a colleague. Itā€™s someone trying to appear like a colleague with the fake travel photos. Someone with a restraining order who definitely shouldnā€™t be filming in the house. Someone whose entire life is going down the shitter and is desperately trying to redeem themselves in the public eye! I just donā€™t know why it was released now.
Yes I think KP has become that deranged and I believe she would even fire a tie up with F4J for her own gain. The video stinks of a setup.
---
I donā€™t understand what you mean? Of course it doesnā€™t and I didnā€™t say that.
I think we are agreeing although not sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well the tit has certainly hit the fan. KFP is undoubtedly behind the leak. Imagine leaking info involving your children like that online. I hope whoever has done it faces criminal consequences. Itā€™s bleeping disgusting posting vulnerable children online like that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think people should also keep in mind that she has a ` rogue ` social worker, on side ... behind the scenes, advising her all the way, a woman who was in a position of trust, has prior form, is BENT as someone mentioned on here, was sacked because she wasn't doing her job

` LYNN RICKWOOD ` is pwiccess ace card, knows all the legal loopholes ... that's the ONLY reason the children are still in her care, and why she remains so arrogant about this situation ... someone who knows the system, is helping with all her experience and knowledge ... in an ideal world, this witch would be jailed for all the damage she has done to all children under her watch but as we know, the world doesn't work that way ... sadly for these children, this is about their mother ` winning ` at any cost, life for her, is one big game, point scoring .... she doesn't care about hurting them in the process

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show, this small snippet is purposely shown, its deliberate in that sense

` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` .... the list is endless ... she has done far more damage with her vile behaviour than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today, trust me, they have witnessed with her, horrendous things no child should see ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same
I remember one of my kids having their tea & something happened being naughty & food spilt all over the floor. Shouted about behaving himself at dinner table, but carried on & more food all over the table. I picked up the plate & scooped it all in the dog bowl, put it in from of him & said, ' if you behave like an animal, you can eat like one' ! Of course I didn't let him eat from the bowl, I was just making a point. He was about 8-9 at the time, but what was worse he had a mate over for tea with himo_O. I remember a week or so later speaking to the other lads mum & she laughed when the son came home & told her. She said she'd thrown a jelly at her daughter once, when she was complaining about food. Think we've all done something silly like that. I'm not making excuses, but would never class any of that as abuse.
Now acting lewdly & obscenely in front of the kids (Crawl & KFP) & the aggression & foul language, like SlapGate & apartment being smashed up at Xmas, that IS huge cause for concern.
Now this video has be released in public domain, I think it needs investigating HOW this got into the hands of someone who was not living in that house. I would think recording kids in a bedroom & that being on public view, is illegal. More so, if the video was unknown to K & M. Clearly, in my opinion, KFP is behind this. Kieran & Michelle would be able to take this issue further, I assume. WHY is it being released now. Is KFP a 'caged animal' & clutching at straws to discredit Michelle & Kieran due to custody issues? Something fishy & very odd here. I hope it backfires on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
OMG This stuff needs passing to the police. I don't think the video is abuse. Michelle just sounds a bit pissed off ( not even that angry) and they've been sent to their room! The person who is uploading this video is sick. They are actively touting it and saying they will share it! Who else said they'd share the video back in December?........their 'loving' mother who also at the some time claimed it was abuse! Sharing 'abuse' images is sick! In December she threatened to show the video in order to stop stories about her. What kind of mother is willing to show a private, 'abuse' video of her own kids to bargain the press for something?

This has to be a police matter now. Katie Price threatened to show the same video in December, which proves she had access to the video.

Also notice the #scammers hashtag. This is the narrative that has been pushed here on tattle in recent weeks. This is all coordinated.

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 09.31.35.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 11.21.28.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.