Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I,ve watched the video and my take on it is it,s not child abuse or even close. If anything it,s an exasperated parent and we,ve all been there. I don,t know about the veracity of the video but it could well be doctored to look worse than it . What concerns me is, why has it suddenly become visible after all this time, who is really behind it, and the comments from this Alicia are designed to stir up hatred against Michelle and Kieran. Now who would benefit from that????? If anyone saw my upbringing they,d be at my house with pitchforks and burning torches demanding my parents heads.
The full benefits quote is interesting 🤔 especially as they both work and advertise the fact, now we know skank has habit of reporting others to dwp so this sock account with Google stock travel pics etc most likely some one within her enabling clampets suddenly releases this snippet video onto it after f4j start on kh.. too much of coincidence in the time lines...especially as skank playing at mother of the year last few days with kid friendly stuff first time she done anything like this since she took them in November 2022..
She's doing this stuff now as she's off away on her "work jolly" shortly where she won't give a fig about those kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
And something happened between mp and kh in July around that time ,where she went on about trust etc..so if say kh did share this snippet to someone else who was still close to skank only way she know about it. But still those kiddies have seen worse within mums company etc, rows, destruction etc..this snippet is nothing more than naughty kids and obviously stressed out caregiver, nothing that screams abusive home...
But obviously now released to cause more damage from her crazies to kh and mp now he's got regular contact with bunny at least 🙄
Jealousy and vindictive skank can't have bunny having a wonderful relationship with mp
Yes this is what o thought too, they did seem to break up and unfollow each other for a while and I think some cryptic posts from MP directed at KH ?
I do agree the behaviour of MP is something most parents have felt in all those 18 years of parenting, and I’m a step parent myself, it’s even harder when kids not your own and you have to deal with them winding you up , so can see how this escalated, but also as a mum I see that this getting to the other parent (KP) was dynamite in terms of leading to that outburst on social media where KP said it was someone else not KH that couldn’t see the kids etc, makes sense now this is what she was referring to
Now I don’t agree with anything KP does , but if I was sent such a video of my kids at step parents home like this, I think my immediate reaction would be also to go ballistic, maybe I calm down after a while though ! What happened since then I guess has been a constant battle to prove who is the worst parent , along with corrupt SW and all the other family influences etc
It’s a shitshow , and those poor kids are caught up in it .
I think it was a big mistake KH and CW going public together , unless it is now all resolved with regard to child access, the courts will have seen this video months ago so being leaked now isn’t going to affect court proceedings , so maybe it’s a spite thing, on that the case is closed , so only thing left is a smear campaign, again poor kids having their lives splashed all over the internet
I also have to say I do think KH is a bit of a wet blanket and that MP probably does call the shots in that relationship , just my opinion though ,l also think KH isn’t such an angel as far as women are concerned !

Reactions: 26
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show, this small snippet is purposely shown, its deliberate in that sense

` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` .... the list is endless ... she has done far more damage with her vile behaviour than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today, trust me, they have witnessed with her, horrendous things no child should see ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same
Dear Anna! Just a lovely post,such a fab explanation ❤Thankyou.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But if KP had this video which she said she had she must have shown it to SS and it looks like they were not concerned
The only reason this has been released is to tarnish KH and MP so they must be in court soon
---

Would the court be angry that this would s out in the public?
KP will just say I didn’t know it was being released ( hope they could prove who released it)
I don’t know. Who released the cctv in the first place?

Reactions: 6
[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it was Bunny. The camera isn’t even set up where she can visibly be seen. It’s on jets side of the room patrician. She loves filming herself. If if weee here it would have been on her side of the room. I think it was CCTV monitor set up by KH. He probably got sent a selection from when he was advertising them.

Reactions: 9
Yes this is what o thought too, they did seem to break up and unfollow each other for a while and I think some cryptic posts from MP directed at KH ?
I do agree the behaviour of MP is something most parents have felt in all those 18 years of parenting, and I’m a step parent myself, it’s even harder when kids not your own and you have to deal with them winding you up , so can see how this escalated, but also as a mum I see that this getting to the other parent (KP) was dynamite in terms of leading to that outburst on social media where KP said it was someone else not KH that couldn’t see the kids etc, makes sense now this is what she was referring to
Now I don’t agree with anything KP does , but if I was sent such a video of my kids at step parents home like this, I think my immediate reaction would be also to go ballistic, maybe I calm down after a while though ! What happened since then I guess has been a constant battle to prove who is the worst parent , along with corrupt SW and all the other family influences etc
It’s a shitshow , and those poor kids are caught up in it .
I think it was a big mistake KH and CW going public together , unless it is now all resolved with regard to child access, the courts will have seen this video months ago so being leaked now isn’t going to affect court proceedings , so maybe it’s a spite thing, on that the case is closed , so only thing left is a smear campaign, again poor kids having their lives splashed all over the internet
I also have to say I do think KH is a bit of a wet blanket and that MP probably does call the shots in that relationship , just my opinion though ,l also think KH isn’t such an angel as far as women are concerned !
Before skank took the kids and refused to hand them back, bunny had given mp a very thoughtful birthday card, writing how she loves mp for being a mum to her and how much she loved her, mp put it on ig then next day kids see skank never to be returned..
Now that woukd have ate away at skank knowing her youngest daughter felt that way ...

Reactions: 29
Not watching the video 😞 Hope it gets taken down ASAP. J and B deserve better than this. This is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We all have different opinions and that’s ok. Im posting mine anyway knowing I’ll get backlash.

I’ve watched the video and Michelle throws the dessert at the floor and looks at breaking point as she shouts “here’s your f”img pie”. J and b ran into the bedroom the way my sister and I did 35 years ago when we had wound our mum up many a time for playing up.

The language used in the video after the pie was thrown was b and j arguing with b saying “I’m hungry now because of you” and j replies “I’m not the one who threw the pie”.

I know many would never swear at their children or lose it, but I’ll hold my hands up and say that I have. I’ve thrown a shoe into another room (that a child isn’t in) when my children had made me late for 4th day in a row and shouted “here’s the bloody shoe” or said “ffs seriously” when we get to school and thed left their pe kit or lunchbox behind. I’ve felt sick the whole rest of the day and cried in the office about it out of guilt. I’ve then apologised when I got home and they said they thought it was funny they had pushed me that far 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was simply dealing with single parenting and life stresses. I wasn’t rose west. If my kids had filmed me in those moments, I’d look like it.

In the same way people thing KP is a brilliant mum for the snippets she puts out about Harvey, I’m not going to think Michelle is a child abuser based on the video.

My opinion for what it’s worth
I agree. I honestly believe that KP would put the kids up.to misbehaving. She has past form with
IF the video happened, let's put it in perspective. Throwing a pie on a bed or seeing & hearing your mother having sex off her head & drunk, many times - which is more shocking? To me, the pie incident, if true, is just tame compared to what J & B have seen & heard at MM in last 18 months.
I agree willow. They have witnessed DV and all.kinds in that house. Having intercourse in the same room as her children. Off her head on drugs. Inappropriate language and all.kinds. Even AFP admits this. She has no filter in front of those children.
---
But cctv can only be accessed by the home owner? Makes no sense, where can this video be seen?
And why would kieran release this video? It doesn't make sense

Reactions: 19
I feel the same as you Ming, old skanky Teflon tits will never face any repercussions, she'll just carry on leaving a trail of tit in her wake.
She owes £4million, she has a wrecked house with little/no equity, the worst that's going to happen is selling the house and moving somewhere that is probably better than most decent people have. The people she owes money to will be lucky to see a fraction of what she owes them.
I would like to see her in prison preferably but even a basic rental with 50/50 parental rights and making payments off her debts is a stretch - she's a complete scabby piss taking twit.
Remember, don't underestimate the Pricey 🙁
Don't underestimate the HMRC either - they will not let that amount of money go. Pricey has had her day!

Reactions: 25
I agree. I honestly believe that KP would put the kids up.to misbehaving. She has past form with

I agree willow. They have witnessed DV and all.kinds in that house. Having intercourse in the same room as her children. Off her head on drugs. Inappropriate language and all.kinds. Even AFP admits this. She has no filter in front of those children.
---

And why would kieran release this video? It doesn't make sense
Remember the kids on holiday with her and boyson seeing afp in Spain and they were younger but played up something chronic. Boyson was fuming at skank to get them to behave but she just laughed and let them continue..

Reactions: 17
I don’t know anyone who would ever swear or throw a plate at their young child, but maybe that’s just me 🤷‍♀️
Hate to say it you’ll find lots of parents loose it when youngsters are playing up. Bunny thought it was Jett’s fault so the kids were up to something which made her loose her temper. No defence of the situation but weird how a camera was strategically placed and how the footage was obtained. I don’t think this is black and white. If I had a penny for everytime a youngster has said, I hate this house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The full benefits quote is interesting 🤔 especially as they both work and advertise the fact, now we know skank has habit of reporting others to dwp so this sock account with Google stock travel pics etc most likely some one within her enabling clampets suddenly releases this snippet video onto it after f4j start on kh.. too much of coincidence in the time lines...especially as skank playing at mother of the year last few days with kid friendly stuff first time she done anything like this since she took them in November 2022..
She's doing this stuff now as she's off away on her "work jolly" shortly where she won't give a fig about those kids
At the time Michelle was probably on maternity leave , they would have been entitled to some form of benefits, i woukd think. kierans training at that time was not doing great either

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting that Alicia's account was created in October 2022. I checked back and it was around that time that KH and MP were having issues and there was a Tattler spreading rumours that he had cheated on her. I think that IG account was set up by someone in KP's circle to spy on them.

The person who shared the video doesn't care about the wellbeing and safety of those kids, it's all about getting revenge.
So I mentally prepared myself for something really terrible just in case. Well I'm sorry but what a load of nonsense! Firstly I would love to know who got hold of this clip and how, as it was meant to be from CCTV in the kids' room. Secondly, Bunny already in the room, Jett comes in and jumps on his bed so they're not both running away in terror, in fact Jett is acting in a very petulent manner like he is angry at something he's been told. Then we have MP opening the door and throwing the pudding, yes she swears but from the way Jett seemed and Bunny blaming him ("I'm starving", "it's your fault") and him saying "blame Michelle" I would say they both probably didn't want whatever they were being served for dinner, or refused to eat it, and M got to end of tether and told them to go to their room. No, I don't believe MP threw pudding AT anyone, just landed it on B's bed. Blimey, if this is meant to be abuse then I'm sorry but from when I was a kid, most parents would these days be locked up for what they said or did! Aliciaandhertravels is either a FM, plant, or somehow on KFP "payroll", not to be taken seriously at all in my humble opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hate to say it you’ll find lots of parents loose it when youngsters are playing up. Bunny thought it was Jett’s fault so the kids were up to something which made her loose her temper. No defence of the situation but weird how a camera was strategically placed and how the footage was obtained. I don’t think this is black and white. If I had a penny for everytime a youngster has said, I hate this house.
I'm guilty of saying that to my parents growing up when I couldn't do or have something 😕 it's what it is..my youngest child said it not so longer ago when I grounded her and took her phone off her for 48 hrs...
So am I guilty for child abuse 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm in no way sticking up for kipper, she's the most disgusting person inside and out.
I have a camera in my kids room because they are absolutely little buggers plus for reassurance for me. It's the same quality and sound as this. I don't believe for a second it was contrived. MP should not have swore and thrown that. Yes we all loose our tit but that was unacceptable. You've seen it, it should not have happened. Jett did not run in his room cheekily, he ran because he was scared, MP was clearly chasing him. If that were my kids I'd go mental. But would not go about it the way the poisonous rat has.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Exactly! She’s never worked a day in her life so wouldn’t know full time or half time if it smacked her in the face 😂
Even half time on long haul flights she’d earn too much for benefits. Who gets hold of a video planted in the kids room in a house, strategically focussed on the door and has inside knowledge of finances.

mid this was as it seems they’d be under investigation for benefit fraud and they are not and Valentino and Apollo taken away too. What does that tell you.

Reactions: 18
At the time Michelle was probably on maternity leave , they would have been entitled to some form of benefits, i woukd think. kierans training at that time was not doing great either
Even if they were at the time, bet they went by the book considering the ig activity 🤔

Reactions: 7
I'm in no way sticking up for kipper, she's the most disgusting person inside and out.
I have a camera in my kids room because they are absolutely little buggers plus for reassurance for me. It's the same quality and sound as this. I don't believe for a second it was contrived. MP should not have swore and thrown that. Yes we all loose our tit but that was unacceptable. You've seen it, it should not have happened. Jett did not run in his room cheekily, he ran because he was scared, MP was clearly chasing him. If that were my kids I'd go mental. But would not go about it the way the poisonous rat has.
It doesn't matter to speculate how or why, it happened and it's wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.