Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, splashed online that they played their stepmother up to the extent that she swore and threw a pudding onto a bed? Hope that your thought here is against the person who 1) did the splashing, 2) intruding on the kids privacy by obtaining the video and "splashing" 3) not yet another revile towards MP and KH? I'm sure you're a poster with good intentions, but that video clip smacks of too convenient as "evidence against" KH at this crucial point in his court cases, and yes, you are allowed your opinion before ypu say it, but so are the rest of us and this really smacks of a KFP initiated set-up somehow.
Everything seems to be out of control imo has Skank written all over it

Reactions: 23
My money's on dim Lynn the crooked social worker. Reckon B or J just happened to mention something and Skanky blew it out of all proportion as the worstest case of child abuse and when dim Lynn the crooked SW asked K and M about it he gave them the video in all honesty to show it was over something and nothing to prove no child abuse and she then twisted it for favour of her idol to try and prove otherwise. My opinion of this tit show to try and discredit KH.
It all seems like something Skank and LR would do to enable Skank to get J&B back i wouldnt put anything past either of them and i cant believe LR got away with her enabling Skank with zero repercussions it blows my mind something else Skankys got away with 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well we all ain't as perfect as you, are we Mary Poppins?

It's not abusive behaviour. It is poor parenting but not abusive in the context of the video and just the video.

Oh behave! Ruining a child’s bed in anger with food is abusive behaviour.

If you have anger issues, seek help hun.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Skanky is definitely behind the release of this video. Either her directly, or someone close on her orders. Maybe the family court process is very near conclusion, and this is her last desperate throw of the dice?
But I will be honest and say that if the video showed Carl doing the same as Michelle I would be jumping on here to criticise him.
Skanky is a terrible mother, and I firmly believe that the children should be with Kieran. They were properly looked after, nurtured, clean, dressed appropriately with him and Michelle. However, that video has made me feel sick. Which I presume was the intention, with no thought to the privacy of the children :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
But cctv can only be accessed by the home owner? Makes no sense, where can this video be seen?
Not true if it's on a non secure network.
Our Wi-Fi can be picked up 3 doors away and vice versa, if it's not password protected it's open to anyone.

Reactions: 11
I noticed the time stamp on the video goes up to 5 seconds and then goes back to 3. The video stays the same though. Edited?

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 10.12.14.png

Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 10.12.23.png

• Wow
Reactions: 35
This is definitely KP behind the leak, I think she's baiting KH and MP. I won't watch the video, but it sounds like jett has been playing up and been told off and MP has lost it let's be honest we've all had moments of parenting that we regret... Not her finest moment but it's not abuse far from it!

Reactions: 33
My money's on dim Lynn the crooked social worker. Reckon B or J just happened to mention something and Skanky blew it out of all proportion as the worstest case of child abuse and when dim Lynn the crooked SW asked K and M about it he gave them the video in all honesty to show it was over something and nothing to prove no child abuse and she then twisted it for favour of her idol to try and prove otherwise. My opinion of this tit show to try and discredit KH.
I wouldn't be surprised if KP got the kids to put a camera in the room. Wifi connected to KP.

A feature of parental alienation is asking kids to spy for a parent. A camera could have been there for a while.
---

Maybe she did?

Reactions: 14
Well my 50p worth on this

This is exactly what happens when one parent lets the kids run feral with no boundaries when they are in her "care" they then return to the other set of parents who have a stable home enviroment with boundaries = retaliation

The sooner those kids get back to KH & MP full time the better

If this is the best KP can come up with after all the safe guarding issues she has left the kids under then she is royally up tit creek

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This has got KPs filthy fingers all over it
1 slyly release a video of the kids ( duck their privacy) acting sad at kierons house
2 paint Michelle in a bad light (trying to force a wedge between K and M)
3 spam her instagram with happy family days out with step dad number 5765 so the brain dead followers only see the latest of her being the best mum anyone's ever seen

• Angry
Reactions: 36

I dont have "anger issues" at all. Kids will try the patience of a Saint, and kids who have been in the presence of skank and all her abusive ways will be very trying sometimes. No one is perfect, no one at all. It is how you deal with it afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t know if anyone remembers but there was a period of time that KH himself was advertising a home security camera that was hidden in a lightbulb, so you just screwed it in to a light or lamp fitting and it could then be viewed via an app on your phone.
That’s quite probably the original source of the video.
It does leave the question open as to how it would have got from KH’s phone to anyone else accessing it though.

Reactions: 15
I’ve watched the small video and conclude MP was wrong to throw a pie there’s no denying that but the kids did not seem scared no cowering or no she always does this, Michelle seemed more pissed off than angry, I’m thinking maybe the kids didn’t like the main meal amd kept saying I just want the pudding (Jett saying I’m starving) she’s probably asked them to wait until everyone is finished their main then she will sort pudding kids being kids they’ve kept on , they’ve been sent to their room amd she’s followed with there’s your effing pudding, I’m fairly confident in saying every parent the world over as shouted at their kids (maybe not throwing stuff admittedly) do I think that once incident would be enough to crucify her no I don’t, but she was wrong, I also think there’s an element of truth in KH sending it to someone for the sympathy and that person has passed it on to skank,
The top and bottom of it is those two kids needed stability and a loving home because as it stands they heading for future adults with severe trauma from childhood 🥲🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I did bite the bullet and watch the CCTV. Obviously, its not pleasant to watch but I also think the kids might have been on a massive wind up before M lost her rag. Whether or not that's acceptable is not a question I can answer as I've never had kids - but I have been one.... My brother and I were disciplined occasionally with a slap across the legs but only used as a deterrent not to do whatever it was again - and it worked. Both of us knew where the line was drawn. Neither or us ever felt abused, just 'told off' for doing something we probably shouldn't have been doing. My only real problems with this is that it sews a seed of doubt and that Skanky was, God forbid, telling the truth at that time that she'd see the video.

Some of the comments on that video are also doubting the source of it and why its been posted at a time when Skanky is facing so much crap coming her way. The time of the release is incredibly convenient. I am pleased that some comments are still very supportive of K and M.

I also believe that any parenting must be difficult and that sometimes parents are going to 'snap'. This particular incident did not involve any physicality and yes, a pudding was thrown at the floor but not specifically at a child. That was someone at the end of their tether.

I still firmly believe that Skanky should face her creditors, tone down her lifestyle and actually try and get some morals, integrity, respect, compassion and empathy for those that she's cheated and hurt over the years. I won't hold my breath though.

(nb: I am also hoping that it was not a lemon meringue pie..... Lemon meringue pie is my absolute favourite, as I may have mentioned occasionally on these pages.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if anyone remembers but there was a period of time that KH himself was advertising a home security camera that was hidden in a lightbulb, so you just screwed it in to a light or lamp fitting and it could then be viewed via an app on your phone.
That’s quite probably the original source of the video.
It does leave the question open as to how it would have got from KH’s phone to anyone else accessing it though.
Yes but that was AFTER KP had threatened to release this video. I think he was capitalising on her threats and publicity.

Reactions: 14
I’m shocked by the amount of people defending this behaviour.

Imagine if it was your kids in the video, being sworn and food thrown at…surely you wouldn’t just shrug it off and say ooo that’s quite tame actually.

Yes KP might be worse, but it doesn’t make this any more acceptable. I’m so glad I grew up in the family that I have if people think this is ok.

Even as an adult now, if my husband or someone that is supposed to love me swore and threw food at me like that I would be deeply hurt and upset. Maybe I’m just too soft 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2864929
Yes and 'personality' :rolleyes:
This is the same balls flying monkies on here have spouted recently. This obsession that Kieran isn't perfect or innocent..No one is?!
No-one who supports Kieran getting his kids back thinks he or Michelle are perfect. This was debated last week and Winepig put up an excellent post about black and white thinking. Black and White thinking is a hallmark of personality disorders and disordered thinking.
Splitting people into 'saints and sinners' is bizarre.

Think of all those MONTHS of Bunny being neglected in her room. The video of the kids unfed at Christmas. All this Alicia ( KP) person focuses on is someone not being 'a saint'. It stinks of KP's mindset. As others have said SS have by now sent Bunny to stay with K&M.
Bollocks to this Alicia person, they are KP and she needs arresting!
That is right. Life is not black and white, it’s mostly shades of grey.

People need to consider based on what has been witnessed by various lives, CCTV and third party accounts, where the children should be for their own well being.

I see that there are possibly four choices - KP, KH, family, or care. A court will decide what is in the best interest of each child, not the internet. It could be that each child is placed in a different setting depending on their needs.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I’m shocked by the amount of people defending this behaviour.

Imagine if it was your kids in the video, being sworn and food thrown at…surely you wouldn’t just shrug it off and say ooo that’s quite tame actually.

Yes KP might be worse, but it doesn’t make this any more acceptable. I’m so glad I grew up in the family that I have if people think this is ok.

Even as an adult now, if my husband or someone that is supposed to love me swore and threw food at me like that I would be deeply hurt and upset. Maybe I’m just too soft 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it's quite tame compared to the SERIOUS abuse KP claimed was shown in a video which she claims got J&B removed by 'authorities'.
Does this video show an incident serious enough to get children removed? No, far from it.
Would it matter to authorities what the context was and how it was dealt with afterwards? Would it matter if it happened once or it happened every day -yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.