Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show, this small snippet is purposely shown, its deliberate in that sense

` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` .... the list is endless ... she has done far more damage with her vile behaviour than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today, trust me, they have witnessed with her, horrendous things no child should see ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Nanny cams (those of you who watched wolf of Wall Street or fool me once will have seen these) will know that they record and stream so you could set one up in a teddy bear at KH house and KP could watch the footage at MM. it was filmed from the floor pointing directly at the door.

Reactions: 15
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show ..... ` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` the list is endless ... she has done far more than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same
I hadn’t thought of that, that the cctv was planted. 🤔

Reactions: 15
So let's get this straight ..... one video ` filmed ` in the childrens bedroom ` why ` and by ` who ` of Michelle throwing pudding it would seem onto Buntys bed, don't get me wrong, this was not a pleasant watch, and she was wrong in doing this ... however .... having raised two children now adults ... over the years they both pushed me to breaking point MANY times with their cheek and behaviour ... I had an abusive childhood LONG STORY won't bore you and never once raised my hand to my children, I would limit tv time, send to bed early as punishment, sometimes wanted to pull my hair out in frustration ..... what led up to this? the video does not show ..... ` I hate you, and hate this house ` were words screamed at me MANY times because children push boundaries, maybe J and B were being naughty prior, hence running into bedroom ..... does this incident cancel out the many crimes of their ` mother `over the years .... all documented, out there for public consumption, in all truth ` shocking crimes ` like flashing her dirty minge at them, being one of many ` what educational value did that have ` what was their mother trying to teach them, or witnessing drug taking, drunken fights with her latest ` bed notch ` the list is endless ... she has done far more than throwing something at the children in a rage, her abuse of them has been ongoing since birth, and continues today ..... there's a camera filming for a reason, and has been put out there for the same
This was the point I was trying to get across but you said it far better than me Anna ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Around that time there were accusations KH was messaging other women, maybe he sent it during a time he was having problems with MP and wanted some to sympathise / listen to him ? maybe how it got to be in public
Maybe it’s a camera for the youngest child that picked it up ? Maybe older child also had access ?
a spurned lover maybe sent to KP if it came into her possession
I do feel that if this video was depicting KP, CW or any other person in this family circle that no one would be finding excuses to defend what they are seeing ! I detest KP as much as everyone , but also I would never try and make out a video like this is not so bad when we don’t know if there are more or these incidences were common ?
And something happened between mp and kh in July around that time ,where she went on about trust etc..so if say kh did share this snippet to someone else who was still close to skank only way she know about it. But still those kiddies have seen worse within mums company etc, rows, destruction etc..this snippet is nothing more than naughty kids and obviously stressed out caregiver, nothing that screams abusive home...
But obviously now released to cause more damage from her crazies to kh and mp now he's got regular contact with bunny at least 🙄
Jealousy and vindictive skank can't have bunny having a wonderful relationship with mp

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t the original story that KH has shown the video to ‘women’ he was ‘supposed’ to have been seeing? Could have shared with someone he thought he was a friend during a bad patch with MH and they spread it around?
That's what it says at the beginning of the video. Allegedly it was "passed from KH to a woman he was having an affair with". That was said at the time. He did advertise cctv quite a while ago, something to do with cameras looking like light bulbs, so maybe it was that set up which recorded it.

FWIW it's not that bad. Looks like J wound MP up, not B. He runs into the room first followed by B. She blames him for the state of the bed and he just says he didn't actually throw the pie.

The pie wasn't thrown specifically at the bed, just through the door, then the door is pulled shut. I've seen my mum do worse!

Timing is key though. Why keep it out of the public till now. Desperate last card from the clan?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
But if KP had this video which she said she had she must have shown it to SS and it looks like they were not concerned
The only reason this has been released is to tarnish KH and MP so they must be in court soon
---
But if KP had this video which she said she had she must have shown it to SS and it looks like they were not concerned
The only reason this has been released is to tarnish KH and MP so they must be in court soon
Would the court be angry that this would s out in the public?
KP will just say I didn’t know it was being released ( hope they could prove who released it)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
I think it's very intrusive to have a camera in kids bedrooms. I wonder if B filmed it? I wouldn't put it past KP to have put B up to it. It's funny how it's been released now.

Reactions: 20
I,ve watched the video and my take on it is it,s not child abuse or even close. If anything it,s an exasperated parent and we,ve all been there. I don,t know about the veracity of the video but it could well be doctored to look worse than it . What concerns me is, why has it suddenly become visible after all this time, who is really behind it, and the comments from this Alicia are designed to stir up hatred against Michelle and Kieran. Now who would benefit from that????? If anyone saw my upbringing they,d be at my house with pitchforks and burning torches demanding my parents heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
But cctv can only be accessed by the home owner? Makes no sense, where can this video be seen?
This might have been said …but remember then KH was constantly posting about that cctv company a while back ? All about how safe he feels having it all over his house ? Or have I got that wrong ? It was all the time … promoting the same thing xx

Reactions: 17
My theory is…

This video was shown by Kh&Mp to Lynne Rickwood the dodgy social worker whilst discussing the kids difficult behaviour or to even explain something the kids may have mentioned to KP about Michelle throwing a pudding and she got a copy of it “for their records” and passed it to KP.

Nothing is impossible at this stage and I think it’s totally wrong that this person has made it public as you’re not exactly safeguarding the kids now are you?

Maybe someone should share the footage of poor Bunny having to fend for herself while KP was drugged and drunk - cooking herself noodles and dipping uncooked crumpets in the mixture as the poor girl was starving.

Those kids need stability and anyone having to put up with KP in their lives needs a duck off medal. She is TOXIC.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
It is true and you know it. I agree with the rest of your post though. Pie gate is nothing compared to what has gone on at MM
What do you mean 'it is true & you know it'? I haven't seen the video. :mad: I'm just giving an opinion on what is worse, thank you.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s a colleague. It’s someone trying to appear like a colleague with the fake travel photos. Someone with a restraining order who definitely shouldn’t be filming in the house. Someone whose entire life is going down the shitter and is desperately trying to redeem themselves in the public eye! I just don’t know why it was released now.
The account appears to be focused/obsessed on bringing down KH and MP... kP can do no wrong and is innocent so 🧐

Reactions: 14
My theory is…

This video was shown by Kh&Mp to Lynne Rickwood the dodgy social worker whilst discussing the kids difficult behaviour or to even explain something the kids may have mentioned to KP about Michelle throwing a pudding and she got a copy of it “for their records” and passed it to KP.

Nothing is impossible at this stage and I think it’s totally wrong that this person has made it public as you’re not exactly safeguarding the kids now are you?

Maybe someone should share the footage of poor Bunny having to fend for herself while KP was drugged and drunk - cooking herself noodles and dipping uncooked crumpets in the mixture as the poor girl was starving.

Those kids need stability and anyone having to put up with KP in their lives needs a duck off medal. She is TOXIC.
This is the most likely thing to have happened

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.