Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what to say. Only that I'm bleeping heartbroken for those kids. Even if the video is not what it seems - imagine being a kid and having this splashed online. Their lives are so, so hard.
Oh dear, splashed online that they played their stepmother up to the extent that she swore and threw a pudding onto a bed? Hope that your thought here is against the person who 1) did the splashing, 2) intruding on the kids privacy by obtaining the video and "splashing" 3) not yet another revile towards MP and KH? I'm sure you're a poster with good intentions, but that video clip smacks of too convenient as "evidence against" KH at this crucial point in his court cases, and yes, you are allowed your opinion before ypu say it, but so are the rest of us and this really smacks of a KFP initiated set-up somehow.

Reactions: 30
This has to come from KP. She threatened a video before. This has to be criminal now?

I've seen that account before, pretty sure it's a sock puppet account.
My money's on dim Lynn the crooked social worker. Reckon B or J just happened to mention something and Skanky blew it out of all proportion as the worstest case of child abuse and when dim Lynn the crooked SW asked K and M about it he gave them the video in all honesty to show it was over something and nothing to prove no child abuse and she then twisted it for favour of her idol to try and prove otherwise. My opinion of this tit show to try and discredit KH.

Reactions: 43
That's what it says at the beginning of the video. Allegedly it was "passed from KH to a woman he was having an affair with". That was said at the time. He did advertise cctv quite a while ago, something to do with cameras looking like light bulbs, so maybe it was that set up which recorded it.

FWIW it's not that bad. Looks like J wound MP up, not B. He runs into the room first followed by B. She blames him for the state of the bed and he just says he didn't actually throw the pie.

The pie wasn't thrown specifically at the bed, just through the door, then the door is pulled shut. I've seen my mum do worse!

Timing is key though. Why keep it out of the public till now. Desperate last card from the clan?
He advertised CCTV way after anyone claimed a video existed.

Reactions: 14
Yes I think KP has become that deranged and I believe she would even fire a tie up with F4J for her own gain. The video stinks of a setup.
---

I think we are agreeing although not sure.
F4J are quite clear that the children should be with KH. I can’t see them tiring up with KP

Reactions: 13
Has this info been passed onto kieron and ksr @DC16 think they should be able to get it taken down and maybe find out if KP is hind it before she 'loses' another phone or device x

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really don’t know what to think. I’ve read all of the opinions on the video and yes I did watch it and I wish I hadn’t. My biggest take was who the duck would release footage of two distressed young children (one half-clothed) in a private space? Also, how the hell has this become public?

I have to say that the attitude of “it’s not abuse” or “I suffered worse” doesn’t sit right with me. I’m a parent and god I’ve had my moments but (perhaps because of my own childhood) I’ve never raised a finger to my child and have certainly never thrown anything at them.

On reflection, I’ve been a bit too black and white in my thinking about the whole situation - KP Bad/KH good - and I was happy with that, but I will now try to be a little more nuanced. I know we don’t have the before or after for context but in that moment the kids seem scared and unhappy and if that was my child, my fury would have no bounds.

It’s all just made me feel very confused and sad 😞
You have echoed my thoughts exactly.
I also believe that if it had been Carl who had thrown that pudding, people would be in uproar.
I feel very sad for the children. It’s a mess but for those doubting the video existed, I guess (sadly) there is the proof.
The whole situation is heartbreaking.
For balance, there has been many accusations of DV between KP and CW in front of the children and yet SS allowed the contact to continue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Just noticed something and I feel sick saying this, but Bunny appears to be not wearing a top and yet this vid is posted online
I also noticed that, didn't want to draw qttention to it but I do believe this is inappropriatw of the poster😡

Reactions: 12
Kids would have set the camara up prob jett then they went out to wind m up about where was there pudding lol typical kids , it back fired she lost her rag prob supposed to be in bed I had four kids I have done the same it’s normal yes normal now we no why j doesn't won’t to go back 🙈 the kids set the camara prank up them later prob after another row j sent it to kp that’s it , and now he realises what his done prob knows is to blame when it all exploded , it was a typical child prank , and kp indulges his fears making him scared about it all

Reactions: 9
These comments by “Alicia” certainly sound like KP. She does use the word disgusting a lot
Screen Shot 2024-04-09 at 09.46.12.png

Yes and 'personality' :rolleyes:
This is the same balls flying monkies on here have spouted recently. This obsession that Kieran isn't perfect or innocent..No one is?!
No-one who supports Kieran getting his kids back thinks he or Michelle are perfect. This was debated last week and Winepig put up an excellent post about black and white thinking. Black and White thinking is a hallmark of personality disorders and disordered thinking.
Splitting people into 'saints and sinners' is bizarre.

Think of all those MONTHS of Bunny being neglected in her room. The video of the kids unfed at Christmas. All this Alicia ( KP) person focuses on is someone not being 'a saint'. It stinks of KP's mindset. As others have said SS have by now sent Bunny to stay with K&M.
Bollocks to this Alicia person, they are KP and she needs arresting!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
OK I admit it! I threw a lemon meringue pie at the OH in front of an audience after he complained that the filling was'nt firm enough!
What a monster I am !!!

Incidentally the grandchildren thought it was hilarious that Nanny launched a pudding at grandad for moaning nonstop
Best lock me up now eh??????
Go to prison now! How dare you waste a perfectly good meringue! Off with your head!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear, splashed online that they played their stepmother up to the extent that she swore and threw a pudding onto a bed? Hope that your thought here is against the person who 1) did the splashing, 2) intruding on the kids privacy by obtaining the video and "splashing" 3) not yet another revile towards MP and KH? I'm sure you're a poster with good intentions, but that video clip smacks of too convenient as "evidence against" KH at this crucial point in his court cases, and yes, you are allowed your opinion before ypu say it, but so are the rest of us and this really smacks of a KFP initiated set-up somehow.
This shouldn't make a difference to the court case anyway ( not in KP's favour)

Remember she told us she's seen the video back in November 2023. So she has supposedly given it to SS and authorities months ago. It must have been checked over those months.........or she has never shown it to anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So serious KP left it 5 months while she continued her hols and then sweated in to save them. Once her tan was topped up. 🙄
The telling part is she emphasized that it wasn’t KH that was the “abuser”, it was someone else. Why then did she stop KH from seeing his kids, why carry on reporting him for the various offences? She had a plan and she carried that through. Not at all saying that what MP did was acceptable though

Reactions: 18
Im not going to watch the video. Did she throw the plate at the child directly and it hit the bed or was it thrown onto the bed? Not downplaying it at all but there’s a huge difference if it was thrown at the bed. I wouldn’t have done it but that’s just me, children can push your buttons and context is everything. Was it a cctv type video or did B film it? I’m sure this video has already been passed to SS, especially considering the situation with the bent SW. this smacks of KP trying to derail any support that KH has, either way she’s still a scummy mummy
I’ve just looked and all I can see is a child running into a room could be anybody 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You have echoed my thoughts exactly.
I also believe that if it had been Carl who had thrown that pudding, people would be in uproar.
I feel very sad for the children. It’s a mess but for those doubting the video existed, I guess (sadly) there is the proof.
The whole situation is heartbreaking.
For balance, there has been many accusations of DV between KP and CW in front of the children and yet SS allowed the contact to continue.
I wouldn't be in uproar if Carl did that. No. I think the incident is pretty mild and isn't abuse. Parents do get angry.

Also we have Michelle dealing suddenly with two extra kids, who have probably been coached by the other parent to be disruptive ( we know for a fact KP got older kids to insult Claire Powell).

On balance I didn't believe a video of abuse existed, I did think that IF a video existed it would be an incident taken out of context and touted as abuse....which this seems to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pile on I don’t care. Yes I am a flying monkey for having an opinion that doesn’t want KP dead and everyone else given sainthoods and an OBE.

If you think that’s not abusive behaviour I pity your children being dragged up.

Those kids need a loving, safe, stable home, instead they have duck all.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Morning Krusty flumps 😘

Let’s not forget and lose sight of the fact the kids had
NO CHRISTMAS DINNER
NO CHRISTMAS TREE
NO CHRISTMAS PRESENTS
NO LOVE AND ATTENTION. ALLEGEDLY TO ALL THIS)
NO LOVING HOME
NO EASTER
NO REAL HOME COOKED MEALS
I could go on but I would be here all day.
I have lost it with my kids and chucked a plate in the sink or on the side,we do not know in what context this is because we only have the carefully chosen piece shown. Where’s the rest of it?

As an aside someone recorded me having an argument , but it was clearly edited to delete the person winding me up, the judge asked for the full recording and for the person presenting it to have transcribed in full, needless to say it didn’t happen and it was chucked out. I on the other hand said please play it I have nothing to hide.
What I’m trying to say is there are two sides to a story and sometimes three . Let’s not lose sight of the fact that skankarella is no saint.

Have a lovely day all.😘🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Pile on I don’t care. Yes I am a flying monkey for having an opinion that doesn’t want KP dead and everyone else given sainthoods and an OBE.

If you think that’s not abusive behaviour I pity your children being dragged up.

Why are you banging on about Sainthoods?

No-one on here has ever said Kieran and Michelle are saints.

Plenty of parents get angry at times. It depends how it is dealt with afterwards and if it happens again.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Well we all ain't as perfect as you, are we Mary Poppins?

It's not abusive behaviour. It is poor parenting but not abusive in the context of the video and just the video.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.