Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have all been there anyone saying no is lying. Thing is, our children never would have recorded it. Sorry but, yeah KH needs to concentrate on his baby and his well being, even for himself.
The children didn't record it! It's clearly some kind of CCTV in their room......u can see on the video that they have no idea it's being recorded

Reactions: 24
At this point, for Bunny to do that, I think perhaps it's best they stay with KP, because how can she be trusted, there's a baby in that house, perhaps MP is afraid to be set up again. Honestly would you want her back if indeed that's what happened? Maybe she wanted to be with her Mum to do her mother's bidding like that . .I mean if it's all true. It's just all sordid, not kids fault but horrendous mother.
I don’t think they know they are being filmed though.

Reactions: 9
At this point, for Bunny to do that, I think perhaps it's best they stay with KP, because how can she be trusted, there's a baby in that house, perhaps MP is afraid to be set up again. Honestly would you want her back if indeed that's what happened? Maybe she wanted to be with her Mum to do her mother's bidding like that . .I mean if it's all true. It's just all sordid, not kids fault but horrendous mother.
its CCTV

Reactions: 8
Checking out those ezvids cctv cameras whose to say its not been given to kids by skank especially if on the supervision visits they told tales about homelike...cctv is very low down like on a dresser..and angled perfectly at the door🙄
Its hardly that daming if mh is still spending time with bunny now

Reactions: 21
OK I admit it! I threw a lemon meringue pie at the OH in front of an audience after he complained that the filling was'nt firm enough!
What a monster I am !!!

Incidentally the grandchildren thought it was hilarious that Nanny launched a pudding at grandad for moaning nonstop
Best lock me up now eh??????
I'm not bothered about your OH but what happened to the lemon merengue?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You need to watch it. Some isn’t what it is made out to be. It certainly is not child abuse.
I can't watch it HS but I trust your judgement.
Clearly the SS are not convinced seeing as K&M still have two children in their home and hopefully will have J&B HOME soon too.
These are the depths skanky will trawl to keep her claws in those children.

If I were K&M I'd ask the police to investigate HOW this was even filmed in their home and found its way to the skank. Theres something not right amongst this mess

Reactions: 31
It’s a small cctv type thing, it wasn’t recorded on a phone, maybe Kieron put it there who knows, but those kids weren’t scared going into their room, it looks like they’ve been sent there, after being naughty or rude.
It’s not abuse

Reactions: 39
Checking out those ezvids cctv cameras whose to say its not been given to kids by skank especially if on the supervision visits they told tales about homelike...cctv is very low down like on a dresser..and angled perfectly at the door🙄
One of those teddy bear cameras maybe?
1712646822062.png

"Eere Bunty, ave dis bear -make surre you put it on yer dwessin taybul; An nex tiym U viissit MEEEEEEE bring it wiv yas......................"
So Mummy can download the footage

Reactions: 28
I don’t think they know they are being filmed though.
I thought Bunny filmed it? Who else? Lol I'm confused? If it was cctv the only people with access to cctv is the homeowner? Why cctv in a bedroom? This is all so sordid, is the video posted ? I haven't seen it

Reactions: 11
So MP chucked a pie and swore at kids (not seen video) in June then KP rescued them in November why leave it so long if she was worried? And I think they have seen a lot worse with KP
SS cannot be to worries as they left the other kids with them and Bunny has been with them
IF the video happened, let's put it in perspective. Throwing a pie on a bed or seeing & hearing your mother having sex off her head & drunk, many times - which is more shocking? To me, the pie incident, if true, is just tame compared to what J & B have seen & heard at MM in last 18 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I'm not bothered about your OH but what happened to the lemon merengue?
The dogs cleared up most of it - yes my dogs have very human tastes in foodstuffs!
He had the bloody nerve to complain that now he had'nt got a pudding because I'd thrown it at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This is very strange if CCTV how did it get out of the house unless KP gave them it
BUT all this happened in June and KP didn’t rescue them until November

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t the original story that KH has shown the video to ‘women’ he was ‘supposed’ to have been seeing? Could have shared with someone he thought he was a friend during a bad patch with MH and they spread it around?

Reactions: 20
IF the video happened, let's put it in perspective. Throwing a pie on a bed or seeing & hearing your mother having sex off her head & drunk, many times - which is more shocking? To me, the pie incident, if true, is just tame compared to what J & B have seen & heard at MM in last 18 months.
It is true and you know it. I agree with the rest of your post though. Pie gate is nothing compared to what has gone on at MM

Reactions: 27
It’s a small cctv type thing, it wasn’t recorded on a phone, maybe Kieron put it there who knows, but those kids weren’t scared going into their room, it looks like they’ve been sent there, after being naughty or rude.
It’s not abuse
Around that time there were accusations KH was messaging other women, maybe he sent it during a time he was having problems with MP and wanted some to sympathise / listen to him ? maybe how it got to be in public
Maybe it’s a camera for the youngest child that picked it up ? Maybe older child also had access ?
a spurned lover maybe sent to KP if it came into her possession
I do feel that if this video was depicting KP, CW or any other person in this family circle that no one would be finding excuses to defend what they are seeing ! I detest KP as much as everyone , but also I would never try and make out a video like this is not so bad when we don’t know if there are more or these incidences were common ?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I thought Bunny filmed it? Who else? Lol I'm confused? If it was cctv the only people with access to cctv is the homeowner? Why cctv in a bedroom? This is all so sordid, is the video posted ? I haven't seen it
It’s on an Instagram account aliciaandhertravels

Reactions: 7
Im not going to watch the video. Did she throw the plate at the child directly and it hit the bed or was it thrown onto the bed? Not downplaying it at all but there’s a huge difference if it was thrown at the bed. I wouldn’t have done it but that’s just me, children can push your buttons and context is everything. Was it a cctv type video or did B film it? I’m sure this video has already been passed to SS, especially considering the situation with the bent SW. this smacks of KP trying to derail any support that KH has, either way she’s still a scummy mummy
Bunny and her bed are out of sight but the pie appears to have been thrown at the bed (which would have been lit up by the landing light when Michelle opened the door) as Bunny only sees the mess when she turns the light on. Jett says "blame it on Michelle, it's not me", Bunny replies very passionately "it is you".

Interestingly, the subtitles show every word, well almost every word but intentionally omit the "it is you" presumably because it doesn't fit the Michelle-is-awful narrative.

The context is important and we don't know the run-up but Jett seems pretty unconcerned, and Bunny is only bothered about the mess.

There is a strapline at the start saying it's CCTV footage. Hardly likely K or M would put the film out so I wonder if Skank was linked to it covertly by remote access and delighted to be able to cause trouble.

It was a flashpoint, Michelle of losing her rag, who knows what J had done to rile her but according to B it was his fault.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.