Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
I don’t think it’s a colleague. It’s someone trying to appear like a colleague with the fake travel photos. Someone with a restraining order who definitely shouldn’t be filming in the house. Someone whose entire life is going down the shitter and is desperately trying to redeem themselves in the public eye! I just don’t know why it was released now.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I feel physically sick thinking about this being on the internet. The poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So it looks like Bunny recorded this with KP saying play MP up and make her mad you
As MP is going to make mummy go to jail
Then KP waits until November to keep kids
Funny how it was all recorded around the time of skanks Court case with regards breaking the restraining order, why edna got married sharpish incase madam was getting sent down..did skank get bunny to do this to help her case as twisting it as evidence against mp

Reactions: 25
OK got it now. Yes it doesn't look good but as others have said we don't know what had happened beforehand, and pretty much any of us who have children have lost our tit with them at some point in their lives and probably said or done something similar. We also don't know what happened afterwards. Michelle could possibly have calmed down and regretted what she did. I still personally don't see this as 'abuse' and think that skanky has been guilty of far worse!
I've not yet seen the video, so no idea what it's like, only know what I'm reading. But if there's a video, who filmed it?

Reactions: 10
I've not yet seen the video, so no idea what it's like, only know what I'm reading. But if there's a video, who filmed it?
There’s an EZVIZ stamp on the video. They are a Chinese (I think) smart home company.

Reactions: 15
It looks like a cctv or hidden phone camera. Just in the corner of the room, but very low to be a cctv camera to be honest (and I have 6 in my house, but none in bedrooms).

It's horrendous that someone has put this out there. It looks like a mum at the end of her tether, who has lost her cool. Is it great parenting? No. Is it abuse, not in my eyes. It's a parent losing it which we have all done at one time or another. I wouldn't throw a pudding as I know I would be the fucker who had to clear it up later on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
You can't see how it's being filmed but by the kids reactions they have no idea that there's a camera in the room.....I'm pretty sure if they did then once the door was closed they would not be so upset xx

Reactions: 13
Looks like it's a small camera you could get off amazon/argos etc.. Ezviz.

Really feel for those kids 😔

Reactions: 16
I also don't get who would leak this. If its on cctv then normally it goes to a hub and you have an app to download any videos. It has to be limited access to who could download this. It's very very odd.

Reactions: 18
We all have different opinions and that’s ok. Im posting mine anyway knowing I’ll get backlash.

I’ve watched the video and Michelle throws the dessert at the floor and looks at breaking point as she shouts “here’s your f”img pie”. J and b ran into the bedroom the way my sister and I did 35 years ago when we had wound our mum up many a time for playing up.

The language used in the video after the pie was thrown was b and j arguing with b saying “I’m hungry now because of you” and j replies “I’m not the one who threw the pie”.

I know many would never swear at their children or lose it, but I’ll hold my hands up and say that I have. I’ve thrown a shoe into another room (that a child isn’t in) when my children had made me late for 4th day in a row and shouted “here’s the bloody shoe” or said “ffs seriously” when we get to school and thed left their pe kit or lunchbox behind. I’ve felt sick the whole rest of the day and cried in the office about it out of guilt. I’ve then apologised when I got home and they said they thought it was funny they had pushed me that far 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was simply dealing with single parenting and life stresses. I wasn’t rose west. If my kids had filmed me in those moments, I’d look like it.

In the same way people thing KP is a brilliant mum for the snippets she puts out about Harvey, I’m not going to think Michelle is a child abuser based on the video.

My opinion for what it’s worth

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Im not going to watch the video. Did she throw the plate at the child directly and it hit the bed or was it thrown onto the bed? Not downplaying it at all but there’s a huge difference if it was thrown at the bed. I wouldn’t have done it but that’s just me, children can push your buttons and context is everything. Was it a cctv type video or did B film it? I’m sure this video has already been passed to SS, especially considering the situation with the bent SW. this smacks of KP trying to derail any support that KH has, either way she’s still a scummy mummy
You need to watch it. Some isn’t what it is made out to be. It certainly is not child abuse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????
At the beginning of the video it says that there is CCTV set up in the children’s bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We all have different opinions and that’s ok. Im posting mine anyway knowing I’ll get backlash.

I’ve watched the video and Michelle throws the dessert at the floor and looks at breaking point as she shouts “here’s your f”img pie”. J and b ran into the bedroom the way my sister and I did 35 years ago when we had wound our mum up many a time for playing up.

The language used in the video after the pie was thrown was b and j arguing with b saying “I’m hungry now because of you” and j replies “I’m not the one who threw the pie”.

I know many would never swear at their children or lose it, but I’ll hold my hands up and say that I have. I’ve thrown a shoe into another room (that a child isn’t in) when my children had made me late for 4th day in a row and shouted “here’s the bloody shoe” or said “ffs seriously” when we get to school and thed left their pe kit or lunchbox behind. I’ve felt sick the whole rest of the day and cried in the office about it out of guilt. I’ve then apologised when I got home and they said they thought it was funny they had pushed me that far 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was simply dealing with single parenting and life stresses. I wasn’t rose west. If my kids had filmed me in those moments, I’d look like it.

In the same way people thing KP is a brilliant mum for the snippets she puts out about Harvey, I’m not going to think Michelle is a child abuser based on the video.

totally agree

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So it looks like Bunny recorded this with KP saying play MP up and make her mad you
As MP is going to make mummy go to jail
Then KP waits until November to keep kids
No she didn’t. There is cctv in their bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

We have all been there anyone saying no is lying. Thing is, our children never would have recorded it. Sorry but, yeah KH needs to concentrate on his baby and his well being, even for himself.

Reactions: 13
You need to watch it. Some isn’t what it is made out to be. It certainly is not child abuse.
I relented and watched it and I agree. It’s a mum that’s lost it momentarily. It’s the comments that the poster has put that tries to make it “more” inflammatory , like what J does afterwards. Definately not child abuse, not nice, not thought out, spur of the moment but not child abuse

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.