Katie Price #375 Lips like a Baboon, Norks that fill a room. On another jolly, What You Call Her Dolly..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video… just watched it and the kids run in looking more sheepish that they’ve done something rather than scared and running away from something… MP def seems exasperated with them for whatever… interesting that the poster of the video has a highlight of BA on their IG of a plane so maybe someone that works with MP…?Especially with her saying she just works part time (or half time as she put it 😂)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
1712644115780.png
Skank will be livid that Gemz has finally tied her one down!
Looks like she's wearing that frock skank dragged out of the container covered in rat tit - the Andre wedding gown (albeit with a gigantic gusset inserted to accomodate Gemz's 3 stone weight loss miracle)
No wonder she was hinting about her next "engagement" the other day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
This video… just watched it and the kids run in looking more sheepish that they’ve done something rather than scared and running away from something… MP def seems exasperated with them for whatever… interesting that the poster of the video has a highlight of BA on their plane so maybe someone that works with MP. Especially with her saying she just works part time (or half time as she put it 😂)
“half time” sounds like summit their leader might say 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This video… just watched it and the kids run in looking more sheepish that they’ve done something rather than scared and running away from something… MP def seems exasperated with them for whatever… interesting that the poster of the video has a highlight of BA on their plane so maybe someone that works with MP. Especially with her saying she just works part time (or half time as she put it 😂)
Thats an interesting thought - M is being spied-on by a colleague who is reporting back to the skank.
I'd still like to know the legality of someone filming stuff in the Hayler household - even the police have to get permission to spy on subjects. Who is filming in a child's bedroom eh???????

• Sad
Reactions: 31
So MP chucked a pie and swore at kids (not seen video) in June then KP rescued them in November why leave it so long if she was worried? And I think they have seen a lot worse with KP
SS cannot be to worries as they left the other kids with them and Bunny has been with them

• Heart
Reactions: 42
A lot of posters here were torn apart when they questioned the existence of the “pudding” incident!, imagine if that was CW doing it , there would be outrage here!
I don’t want to watch it because it feels so wrong and instrusive now…. on both sides those poor kids have been exposed to some horrible situations it seems 🥲
I don't know what to say. Only that I'm bleeping heartbroken for those kids. Even if the video is not what it seems - imagine being a kid and having this splashed online. Their lives are so, so hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thoughtful caring Mummy is destroying their lives further just to save her own plastic arse and keep that hovel!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just noticed something and I feel sick saying this, but Bunny appears to be not wearing a top and yet this vid is posted online

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also just to say , when you view someone’s stories in Instagram I think they see who has viewed it , so another reason to be cautious about fake accounts , because maybe they are trying to catch people who they know read or post here !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So MP chucked a pie and swore at kids (not seen video) in June then KP rescued them in November why leave it so long if she was worried? And I think they have seen a lot worse with KP
SS cannot be to worries as they left the other kids with them and Bunny has been with them
OK I admit it! I threw a lemon meringue pie at the OH in front of an audience after he complained that the filling was'nt firm enough!
What a monster I am !!!

Incidentally the grandchildren thought it was hilarious that Nanny launched a pudding at grandad for moaning nonstop
Best lock me up now eh??????

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So it looks like Bunny recorded this with KP saying play MP up and make her mad you
As MP is going to make mummy go to jail
Then KP waits until November to keep kids

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just a thought here - no proof or anything. What if something was shouted in the midst of Pudding Gate in a heated argument about "Maybe they should spend more time with their bloody mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and skank took it as her cue to snatch them back into her control?
I agree with both of you, something is off...maybe too, J & B are now changed i
This video… just watched it and the kids run in looking more sheepish that they’ve done something rather than scared and running away from something… MP def seems exasperated with them for whatever… interesting that the poster of the video has a highlight of BA on their IG of a plane so maybe someone that works with MP…?Especially with her saying she just works part time (or half time as she put it 😂)
Where is this video? Who posted it?

Reactions: 5
Why would there be a cctv camera in the bedroom anyway. I don't understand it.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So it looks like Bunny recorded this with KP saying play MP up and make her mad you
As MP is going to make mummy go to jail
Then KP waits until November to keep kids
Sounds like it. Would a child think to put her phone on record, go off and do something to wind-up M then rush back in to get the result recorded to send to Mummy? This has the hallmarks of the skank all over it just like you say

Reactions: 29
There was a poster on the KH thread called Jonny, who had links to BA and claimed he had dealt with MP. He really disliked her and accused her of abusive and controlling behaviour towards KH. He had posted about the pie video too. I think it could be the same person :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Why would there be a cctv camera in the bedroom anyway. I don't understand it.
Well yes indeed. Privacy laws
One can only assume that Bunty put her phone on record as per Orders then went off to do as Mummy had instructed, wind-up M and rush back to her room to capture events.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.