Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That land (how she can call that a field???) It's such a tip it would never surprise me if the pykeys didn't pull on there. She needs to put that gate up like now. They sometimes take the gate off, watch it for a few days to see if anybody comes then bingo they pull in. I hate them but just this once this would be hilarious.
Id love that to happen would cost her moneybto get them off her land and im sure her neighbours would not be happy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Have you guys seen the absolute shite she’s spouting about DY on that James English podcast. Something about when they were all in the car and Pete was there DY said something like I should be in the front, not you. Said it was awkward and that she didn’t know if it was jealousy because he couldn’t have her or Harvey to himself?! I’ve only seen a couple of clips and thought what on bloody earth? Her lips look like summat gone terribly wrong.

QUOTE="vortex, post: 18899653, member: 348584"]
STOP. FILMING. WHILST. DRIVING. YOU. bleeping. BELLEND.
[/QUOTE]

Has she got her kids in the car as well?? bleeping hell. Also why would you take them to witness this?? What is wrong with these people?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....
I just have visions of her laying on the table and Connor just coming in and taking a dump 😆😆😆 gangsta
---
I said that few weeks ago,I wondered if she Scatted.
She is a coprophile 💩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Spoke to soon 🤣🤣🤣 Saline Ellie videoing herself driving off round skanks to top up the lips again in the hovel..very hygienic setting ...

Interesting lou calling out unsafe aesthetics practices going round people's houses yet she follows saline ellie. 🤔
Let her carry on having there procedure's, in the filthy surroundings. Surely eventually sepsis will get her or her lips/bum/tits will explode:m:ROFLMAO:

1712228790488.png
1712228804963.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe she has a fecal fetish, because isn’t she always shitting in inappropriate (not the toilet) places, like lay bys, playboy hot tubs. She’s always proudly farting. Call me old fashioned but I would be mortified if someone knew my bowel movements
Well I mean She is and always has been a tit 💩bleep tit💩 Show so no surprises there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
STOP. FILMING. WHILST. DRIVING. YOU. bleeping. BELLEND.
I had to watch it twice to see who was driving - surely nobody is stupid enough to be filming themselves breaking the law and then posting it to Instagram?! If those people can’t follow the basic rules about driving then I don’t think I’d be trusting them to follow the rules when it came to injecting my body with shite!!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I had to watch it twice to see who was driving - surely nobody is stupid enough to be filming themselves breaking the law and then posting it to Instagram?! If those people can’t follow the basic rules about driving then I don’t think I’d be trusting them to follow the rules when it came to injecting my body with shite!!!!!
Ffj made statement bout sb 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow, so filming yourself overtaking traffic in the right hand lane is ok because you are desperate to get your hair blow dried every night while in Dubai? What a dick 😠

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Kipper might pull a Gwynie and release a this smells like my vagina candle
Reminds me of the Smell that used to Honk the whole of south London out, Prices Candle 🕯 factory in Battersea it didn’t half used too Hum!!! But it’s Prices so it’s the running Stinking theme 🤣🤣 🐟🐟🐟🕯🕯🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anderson - 2 faced hypocrite - KFP & Anderson fell out for a few years, same as Julie from the Lanes salon, yet suddenly they're all pally pally again.
Neither Anderson or Julie get paid for their 'services', so WHY are they back in the thick of it again with her? Is it the liking of ❄❄. All so strange.
I wonder if she takes little packets with her as payment?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F4J latest
That’s a Bit off! One minute they are banging the drum helping KH and now they are attacking his decisions, but with no further explanation of what may or may not have been said
F4J are out for themselves and their own Agenda only bunch of clout chasing idiots 👿👿

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.