Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a Bit off! One minute they are banging the drum helping KH and now they are attacking his decisions, but with no further explanation of what may or may not have been said
F4J are out for themselves and their own Agenda only bunch of clout chasing idiots 👿👿
I agree, and I doubt they even have a clue what the current situation is with the court proceedings. Surely Kieran wouldn't jeopardise anything at this stage. He said on the live him and Carl are acquaintances and he met with him to get the teddy back for Bunny.

Reactions: 36
Most likely already been posted on here, just catching up. But Ellie is on her way to KP’s to do a ‘checkup’ on the bum filler I think she said? So real possible Lou’s post is about Ellie.
Ooooh do you think those two old dragons are squabbling over the rights to butcher skanky?
Imagine being so desperate for FAME that you throw yourself out there to the mercy of the skank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Or the reason she looks like shite? :poop:
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---
Reminds me of the Smell that used to Honk the whole of south London out, Prices Candle 🕯 factory in Battersea it didn’t half used too Hum!!! But it’s Prices so it’s the running Stinking theme 🤣🤣 🐟🐟🐟🕯🕯🕯
Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww yes that’s what I meant 🫢😆
---

Oh I’m a south London girl/woman lol I used to walk past there. Do you remember the smell of Wandsworth brewery? Or maybe kipper was just in town 😆
Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yep 👍 That Stunk as well lol 😂 The Candle factory used too create a Smog it was horrible
My grandfather lived in Prince of Wales drive and we moved out to the suburbs, the Stench stayed in the car all the way to Kingston was horrible 🤮🤮
I’m still yet to make it to the suburbs, my mum lives in Kingston. But luckily there is no candle or brewery smell anymore. Awww good old smelly days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Evening Pom 💜
I've just snorted my coffee through my nose. I scared my husband to death with a close of her face this morning I will be passing my phone to him in a minute 😂😂😂 He should be ok we haven't eaten yet

Hope you're well xxx
Good afternoon 😀❤❤❤🤗💖🥰😘 xxx.
Looool that made me smile. I love how much you and your husband enjoy my pics. Say hello from me. 😀❤💖💖💖🥰😘 xxx.

I'm not to bad thank you, enjoying catching up on here, and taking it easy. ❤❤❤😘 xxx.

Resizer_17122314811881.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She's always been untidy and dirty. However did he put up with it? However they probably had daily cleaners so maybe it wasn't so noticeable. I remember him telling her how smelly and dirty she was though and she just laughed and agreed with him!
Didn’t she say something to him like ‘All my holes smell’ and laugh about it? She really is disgusting and always has been.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Unless it's Slymi Rymi who went AWOL pretty quickly! He's a lot more recent than KSR or Claire, so maybe it is him and it is McGregor not AR!
This was my thought as KSR and CP have been out of the picture for ages. Also R has gone to ground in Thailand so probably doesn’t care about UK laws atm

Reactions: 18
That land (how she can call that a field???) It's such a tip it would never surprise me if the pykeys didn't pull on there. She needs to put that gate up like now. They sometimes take the gate off, watch it for a few days to see if anybody comes then bingo they pull in. I hate them but just this once this would be hilarious.
they’d probably think as you likeys had been there before due to all the 💩 all over the grass and paths 🤣
---
As if he actually looks that buff in reality..looks like the Ken body filter used..
So saline Ellie at skanks but skank claims she's at the gym... lies keep dripping
Newsflash Skank, JJ is looking anything but fit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if he actually looks that buff in reality..looks like the Ken body filter used..
So saline Ellie at skanks but skank claims she's at the gym... lies keep dripping she's just pinched his ig post off his story
So are they going on holiday or away for "work"? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s literally calling out Skank. Anything for engagement though right?
Unless Something is going to come out about Ellie and Lift.....skank is distancing herself? She will be saying she was a victim of someone not trained but Lou is :rolleyes:

It's ridiculous because this Lou bird doesn't have medical training either, they don't offer a 'clinical' service in the true sense. The're not medical people.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen the absolute shite she’s spouting about DY on that James English podcast. Something about when they were all in the car and Pete was there DY said something like I should be in the front, not you. Said it was awkward and that she didn’t know if it was jealousy because he couldn’t have her or Harvey to himself?! I’ve only seen a couple of clips and thought what on bloody earth? Her lips look like summat gone terribly wrong.

QUOTE="vortex, post: 18899653, member: 348584"]
STOP. FILMING. WHILST. DRIVING. YOU. bleeping. BELLEND.
Has she got her kids in the car as well?? bleeping hell. Also why would you take them to witness this?? What is wrong with these people?
[/QUOTE]
I just call them Daftwits.

So are they going on holiday or away for "work"? 🤔
Definitely "work" trip as she never has a holiday away, gotta get the loved up staged holiday pics in 🤭🤭 Definitely going away before she's due to appear at next BH hearing in just under 2 weeks I reckon using the signed off from appearing as excuse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Yes and Hans Christian Anderson.

i must open my box of books,see how nice they are..I have an old Grimms book I’ve had since a kid no colour plates though.Well over 65 years ago.
I remember having a lovely book my granddad gave me just before he died when I was 7. One of the stories in it was the Selfish Giant. Children playing in the giants garden & they found him dead, covered in tree blossom at end of the short story😢. I cried & cried. Read it recently in my friends son's book & it made me cry even now. An Oscar Wilde story, I think. How pathetic am I.
But this book had a mixture of lovely stores & in the back was little puzzles, like ways to help you spell words with same sound eg. Fair, fayre, fare etc. Wish I could find that book again.
Wonder if Bunny has any books like this? And would anyone sit & read to Jett? KFP will NEVER have read to any of the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How is she not in prison I've had to pay 180 quid for a private medical examination for my licence because there's a 14 month wait to see a NHS consultant for a medical licence . I've paid 1200 out in insurance. What's the bleeping point she does whatever she wants and still doesn't get punished.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....
I've always thought if she was making any money through OF it will be from using it for punters to contact her so they can do filthy stuff in person. Then the payment is taken outside OF. That will save her tax and paying the Bankruptcy.
As our brave @SmillieKylie has told us, she's found forums where they talk about what Kraktona does for her money.
I suppose being into 'absolutely anything' :poop: would be an advantage for making money that way.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.