Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always thought if she was making any money through OF it will be from using it for punters to contact her so they can do filthy stuff in person. Then the payment is taken outside OF. That will save her tax and paying the Bankruptcy.
As our brave @SmillieKylie has told us, she's found forums where they talk about what Kraktona does for her money.
I suppose being into 'absolutely anything' :poop: would be an advantage for making money that way.
Prostitution is cash only so I wouldn't be surprised

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't believe this blind item is about AR ... simply because shitting on someone like that is about dominance and power ... whatever AR fetishes may be, I don't see him trying to dominate Skanky or any other woman ... McG on the other hand
It does say they were married though. My thinking ( if it's true) is that she encouraged it....so she could use it as blackmail later.
It does 'stink' of the pooer being in control and the pooee being the poor victim!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Wow, so filming yourself overtaking traffic in the right hand lane is ok because you are desperate to get your hair blow dried every night while in Dubai? What a dick 😠
Is that a baby seat in the back of her car? Sick of these thick blow up dolls. Dubai porta potties.

Reactions: 24
She can forget the porta potty circuit. They like them young and glam. Ha ha ha can't even get a job doing this.
But she could get some tips from her mate Danelle Lloyd, who apparently does lot's with the Arab clients, to do with various :poop: :poop: fetishes.
Use DL for portapotty info, same as she uses Katona on all the bankruptcy scam's/hiding money fiddles. :mad::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I've always thought if she was making any money through OF it will be from using it for punters to contact her so they can do filthy stuff in person. Then the payment is taken outside OF. That will save her tax and paying the Bankruptcy.
As our brave @SmillieKylie has told us, she's found forums where they talk about what Kraktona does for her money.
I suppose being into 'absolutely anything' :poop: would be an advantage for making money that way.
She just done a ppv on OF quick money for the jolly, and then use legoboy to sell the holiday pics via backgrid no money going to courts that way

• Angry
Reactions: 23
As if he actually looks that buff in reality..looks like the Ken body filter used..
So saline Ellie at skanks but skank claims she's at the gym... lies keep dripping she's just pinched his ig post off his story
Here he's filtered his mediocre face but left his flabby torso alone. Poor JJ, all the hope poor ugly dope.
1712233399628.png

• Haha
  • Sick
She will be doing all those Backgrid shots for what she owes her creditors. Maybe Rymi will make an appearance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Do we know the dates of BH the first one was going to be at end of April but the HMRC one was March/april
Do you think she will hide out in Thailand until they are cancelled?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she has a fecal fetish, because isn’t she always shitting in inappropriate (not the toilet) places, like lay bys, playboy hot tubs. She’s always proudly farting. Call me old fashioned but I would be mortified if someone knew my bowel movements
Someone else mentioned, they knew someone who in a professional capacity said - people who were abused as kids can be obsessed with poo. Off the top of my head I can think of a few true crime cases where the twisted, sick individual had a poo fetish. One was Mark Redwine, a very disturbed individual who murdered his son, possibly because he'd seen photos of his father carrying out the fetish.
We've heard the tales of KP doing it in a lunch box on a motorway, ( so not in private and exposing people to what she's doing, knowing they would be uncomfortable) doing a poo in someone's microwave as 'revenge'. I don't know why anyone would joke about that in a knowing way unless they thought it was OK to do or had actually done it! The second one especially is a strange sociopathic thing to do, it seems like dominance and letting the person know you have utter contempt for them. These are all situations where she's forcing other people to be exposed to it.

Then recently we had KP telling young people to spit into each others mouths, that's another fetish about dominance :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Do we know the dates of BH the first one was going to be at end of April but the HMRC one was March/april
Do you think she will hide out in Thailand until they are cancelled?
No dates have been put out, it was just the end of April for the first one. The act of making her for the 2nd one has been and gone in March, so maybe HMRC will attend her PE for the first one. Who knows, we will have to wait and see.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.