Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a very old Grimm's book with colour plates. They scared me as a kid especially the red riding hood one!😂😂😂.As if Kipper would even know who the brothers Grimm were.
Yes and Hans Christian Anderson.

i must open my box of books,see how nice they are..I have an old Grimms book I’ve had since a kid no colour plates though.Well over 65 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Can I just ask what a "practioner" is?? :ROFLMAO:
---

They can park on her back garden seeing as its already covered in rubbish and tit from the broken septic system
That land (how she can call that a field???) It's such a tip it would never surprise me if the pykeys didn't pull on there. She needs to put that gate up like now. They sometimes take the gate off, watch it for a few days to see if anybody comes then bingo they pull in. I hate them but just this once this would be hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am miles behind but if that blind is corecct and this person is showing images that include someone other than her that is bleeping crappy behaviour - in both senses.

Screw her over without dragging those who have already suffered.

The publicist would be just as a bad as her. Bunch of wrong cunts.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yes and Hans Christian Anderson.

i must open my box of books,see how nice they are..I have an old Grimms book I’ve had since a kid no colour plates though.Well over 65 years ago.
The book is now valued at about £200. Alas not mine as it got scribbled in by me as a toddler and the spine is damaged. Still nice to have though.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know.... Must really get up her nose that their home is immaculate, spotless, beautifully decorated and furnished and has no dog or cat tit everywhere....

Look at that lovely home, compared to the :poop: hole, known as Mucky Mansion. Proper lovely outside area. No rancid pool/weeds/dog's mess/skips/containers/battered old cars etc.
Wonder who is living the best life KFP or Peter? :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Obviously going to get that Ruby to wash and blow dry her hair too after her lips. Kids are having a great day then😞, she's probably still off her face from celebrating Pete's baby news last night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....
She can forget the porta potty circuit. They like them young and glam. Ha ha ha can't even get a job doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Spoke to soon 🤣🤣🤣 Saline Ellie videoing herself driving off round skanks to top up the lips again in the hovel..very hygienic setting ...

Interesting lou calling out unsafe aesthetics practices going round people's houses yet she follows saline ellie. 🤔
STOP. FILMING. WHILST. DRIVING. YOU. bleeping. BELLEND.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Oh what a beautiful start to the day, Emily has had a beautiful baby come out of her belly, and kippers in covered in dicky the third 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ooh is this a slight dig at skanks favourite saline filler ellie who's well known to do this at the skank's hovel and was regularly round at sinkyboy house doing this.
Now lou does same lip fillers etc will skank be back getting it there now elles business practices under spotlight
Most likely already been posted on here, just catching up. But Ellie is on her way to KP’s to do a ‘checkup’ on the bum filler I think she said? So real possible Lou’s post is about Ellie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I know.... Must really get up her nose that their home is immaculate, spotless, beautifully decorated and furnished and has no dog or cat tit everywhere....

She's always been untidy and dirty. However did he put up with it? However they probably had daily cleaners so maybe it wasn't so noticeable. I remember him telling her how smelly and dirty she was though and she just laughed and agreed with him!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That's less than a month since last time. Honestly, this is just ridiculous. Must need some more prescription meds and be out with JJ again tonight to get off her face.
This is ridiculous now, this Ellie hasn’t got a clue, she has zero medical knowledge. she shouldn’t be pumping this 💩 into people at the rate she’s been doing with Skank. Trouble is it’s unregulated, it really needs to be stopped, as usual the NHS will have to rectify the massive health problems people like Ellie are causing.

Skank’s lips on that recent unfiltered photo already look a mess, if she continues to pump this 💩 into them at this rate she is doing, she will have big problems. When filler is injected into the lips, it can result in excessive swelling and bruising, the body's natural response to the foreign substance being introduced. The swelling can become so severe that it puts pressure on the blood vessels in the lips, compromising blood flow. She could well experience tissue necrosis, basically her lips rotting, and she’ll have permanent damage if she doesn’t get immediate treatment from the NHS.

It’s one idiot injecting 💩 into another idiot, honestly the consequences will be dire for Skanky eventually, you can see her lips are a mess already, she must be in considerable pain and discomfort at times, and for what, the results make her look deformed. I just don’t get why anyone would take these risks with their body, it’s insane. Oh well, Skank’s not gonna stop until it’s too late, so be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Im sure i read somewhere years ago AR said she was all for him dressing up as Roxanne and used to dncourage him in the bedroom then she outed him and got him dressed up in that photo shoot in her hotpants then true to narcissistic form she used it against him ive read narcissists tend to mirrow their victims likes and behaviours find everything they can about them then they use it when discarding them and launching their smear campaign to turn people againsr them shes done this to every ex so far apart from CW but that still may be coming after him being sith KH at the weekend
She said on Graham Norton show she was ok with it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
At least she has all that cheap TikTok big roll to hand
The screen-cap is always worth a repost, Whenever we think she’s getting away with everything, we need to remember she’s gone from living at the Playboy mansion, jetting the world, invites to big red carpet events to this….selling bog roll wearing Big Plastic Ears, and she ain’t even doing his anymore, oh this cap is glorious schadenfreude 😈😁….

IMG_1709.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Maybe she has a fecal fetish, because isn’t she always shitting in inappropriate (not the toilet) places, like lay bys, playboy hot tubs. She’s always proudly farting. Call me old fashioned but I would be mortified if someone knew my bowel movements

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.