Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be lovely for Pete to have ALL his kids together in the one family home.
Imagine that Skanky, A loving family home with five kids and loving parents all together at the one time. Bet they have lovely roast dinners together too.
I know.... Must really get up her nose that their home is immaculate, spotless, beautifully decorated and furnished and has no dog or cat tit everywhere....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ooh is this a slight dig at skanks favourite saline filler ellie who's well known to do this at the skank's hovel and was regularly round at sinkyboy house doing this.
Now lou does same lip fillers etc will skank be back getting it there now elles business practices under spotlight
Can I just ask what a "practioner" is?? :ROFLMAO:
---
Incredible training 😂😂😂 what that Lou. Maybe on a coke come down
---

It would be hilarious if skanky comes back and there’s fifty travelers on that field someone cut the barbed wire on the gate nobody actually stole the gate daft cow hasn’t a clue
They can park on her back garden seeing as its already covered in rubbish and tit from the broken septic system

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny about the missing gate, probably some of the local do as you likeys, wouldn't there have been a gate post though to attach the stolen gate and metal gate to? Did they steal that too? No sign of a hole. Am I analysing #gategate too much 🤔

OH helpfully tells me that the trick with these gates to stop people nicking them is simple, if a bit tricky.

Normally the gate will hang on two hooks which means a tealeaf can come along, lift the thing off and scarper quick as you like, BUT if you put the bottom hanger on normally then turn the upper one to face downwards (whilst holding the gate in position) and screw it in then generally its too much hassle and thieves just leave it. Our wooden five-bar-gates are done this way - not much fun for me seeing as I was holding the bloody things in place
---
Yes seen them £35/40 🤣🤣 sane candles you can get in asda for £3/4 or cheaper in bm
I dread to think what skanky has been doing with his candle collections....................................... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh bet you’re gutted DC 😜
---

He sells candles too, you know 🤣
Are Those Candles 🕯 Talking Candles or just tit 💩🕯 Candles though @shizzler 🤣🤣
And I think the Andre’s should call the absolutely Gorgeous baby either Kirsty or Claire ( one of which happens to be my own name) 🤣🤣💕💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How can Edna possible record the award winning podcast with nostferatu when she has her fridge to plug in and some food to grift for it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thinking about the stuff she’s already put out there about them:

That he found cross-dressing a sexual turn-on
That she pegged him with a strap-on
That they had a ‘bleeping machine’ in their bedroom
That they documented their sex sessions with video/pics

Coupled with the fact that when drunk or high on coke, people are more likely to drop their inhibitions and try out sexual practises that they wouldn’t normally be comfortable doing when sober, this is what makes me think the story has legs.

Also, she’s not shy about bodily functions. She pissed in a Tupperware container while she was in a car with Leandro and farted like a navvy in front of Crawl.

If it truly exists, she would not want this picture out there. Nobody would want the public to see them with a turd on their abdomen
I don't believe this blind item is about AR ... simply because shitting on someone like that is about dominance and power ... whatever AR fetishes may be, I don't see him trying to dominate Skanky or any other woman ... McG on the other hand

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm unsure if A & E have already slipped his mums' name in already with his other daughter?? :unsure:
Because it's traditional in Greek families, Pete insisted it be used for Prinny's middle names:
TI ami?
Yes, they eventually used a mash up of Thea and Amy, probably because Pete suggested Thea and KP was probably offended so they came to a compromise.

Reactions: 10
I don't believe this blind item is about AR ... simply because shitting on someone like that is about dominance and power ... whatever AR fetishes may be, I don't see him trying to dominate Skanky or any other woman ... McG on the other hand
It may not have been his choice, she may have demanded it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Spoke to soon 🤣🤣🤣 Saline Ellie videoing herself driving off round skanks to top up the lips again in the hovel..very hygienic setting ...

Interesting lou calling out unsafe aesthetics practices going round people's houses yet she follows saline ellie. 🤔

Attachments

• 65.8 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 35
    So the grifter gets shutdown for promoting the Skinny Foods rip-off, then on the same day promotes a thing called tester App. Immediately screamed scam to me, have checked it out, it basically is, have to play for hours to get anything back, sometimes people get nothing and lost their own money, no replies from complaints, and they track your activity. No No No, do not install.

Honestly it’s time for her to be cancelled, she doesn‘t care about her deluded fans, just wants to scam them, she’s so vile, this month better take her down.

Also shows how desperate she is. TikTok shop appear to have sacked her, she can no longer run JYY TT Lives, I think it’s got too difficult with the questions on there, Jeyda must be fuming, they were selling a lot of the cheap JYY product on there, she’s just doing ads on her SM for JYY now. Today she couldn’t be bothered with the podcast, that reason about the kids on hols is BS. Things ain’t going well for the Skank, scamming people is now very much in play 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

View attachment 2854883View attachment 2854884
    Redtops need to pick up on this. She sure is VERY desperate for £££££. There can be hardly any income coming in now.

• Heart
    Reactions: 25
    Spoke to soon 🤣🤣🤣 Saline Ellie videoing herself driving off round skanks to top up the lips again in the hovel..very hygienic setting ...

Interesting lou calling out unsafe aesthetics practices going round people's houses yet she follows saline ellie. 🤔
    That's less than a month since last time. Honestly, this is just ridiculous. Must need some more prescription meds and be out with JJ again tonight to get off her face.

• Sick
    Reactions: 35
    Me too Joanna,only a month or so ago,Museum collection mag had Grimms fairy tale books so I bought them,some are gruesome but I loved them as a kiddie.
    I've got a very old Grimm's book with colour plates. They scared me as a kid especially the red riding hood one!😂😂😂.As if Kipper would even know who the brothers Grimm were.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    That's less than a month since last time. Honestly, this is just ridiculous. Must need some more prescription meds and be out with JJ again tonight to get off her face.
    Absolutely, the constant 3 weekly top up of filler is shocking and guaranteed more prescription drugs being delivered most likely strong pain killers as they can give a buzz

Reactions: 22
    The state of that land! Bet it's alive with ragwort.
    Does anyone remember during one of her regular bans, She was “Driving on my land” , driving around the grounds over bushes and all sorts,
    and Sinkboy said “ watch out for the fridge!!”
    I pissed myself, bet theres all sorts of tit laying about 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.