Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously wtf does she look like shes a total mess and is even worse now lol at least it will give us Tattlers a laugh if she fucks off to Thailand gets more tit tattoos and surgeries will be the best laugh and with Lego head tagging along 😂😂😂
---
Such a seksi look, god she’s gorgeous.
If you read this Katie, I would definitely try and get those lips even bigger
Has she had the lips done again ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Awful 😖 how can this be actually good..lips all bruised...in unhygienic hovel no shame by saline Ellie
Honestly ... the tiny eye is doing her no favours, she can't see the reality of how God awful the lips look, they genuinely knock me sick 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Seriously wtf does she look like shes a total mess and is even worse now lol at least it will give us Tattlers a laugh if she fucks off to Thailand gets more tit tattoos and surgeries will be the best laugh and with Lego head tagging along 😂😂😂
---

Has she had the lips done again ffs
Am I perverted for wanting to see pics of her and Legoboy getting jiggy at the beach? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Trying to make out she has been to Ellie's place :rolleyes:
Its not bleeping normal to get lips done as often as she does surely im hoping they will explode or go wonky like Phil and Grant how can they even feel right
---
Honestly ... the tiny eye is doing her no favours, she can't see the reality of how God awful the lips look, they genuinely knock me sick 🤢
Her eyes look wonky like the rest of her was the squinty eye a result of one of her numerous face lifts gone bloody wrong her eyes never used to look like that her skin must be so tightly pulled back now ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In Canada we have the Child Benefit Tax, you get I think Around $700 to $800 a month per kid, wonder if she wants them for that? Or the kids need a mummy and home excuse? Though no kid needs that thing as a Mother 🤢🤮
It's not a lot of money in the UK, something like £100 per kid per month.

Reactions: 10
She loves her lips yet filters the face so not loving them that much, and what the actual duck is that is her lip leaking 🤢🤢
Hace all that work done to filter her face to fuckery we all know she looks like a total mess unfiltered

Reactions: 8
I don't think this name was mentioned in regards to the belly log drop,, but wasn't sink boy going to do a zleb cage fight boxing thing. 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am open to correction but McRapey always posts a pic of him when he meets someone well known or in the public eye. I can't find any pics of him with "The Notorious KFP". I know for certain he didn't meet "IT" and legohead at the Forge that day. He wasn't even in Dublin according to my Crumlin spies lol BUT they do have "KIN" in common......I sound like binfest now 🤣
Oooooh but I get that code. KIN......ahan :D. No-one could understand the Bin's code!

Do your crumlin spies know anything else about them both having the same KIN?

Reactions: 6
Oh yes, the Kris B Thailand ones are far worse! I bet JJ can't wait for some of this.
1712241464061.png

PS, she's still waiting for that new beginning 12 faces (yes faces, not faeces) later.
1712241672522.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.