Katie Price #373 Easter lunch the ex's have united, while Katie’s out getting intoxicated!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh is this a slight dig at skanks favourite saline filler ellie who's well known to do this at the skank's hovel and was regularly round at sinkyboy house doing this.
Now lou does same lip fillers etc will skank be back getting it there now elles business practices under spotlight
Anderson - 2 faced hypocrite - KFP & Anderson fell out for a few years, same as Julie from the Lanes salon, yet suddenly they're all pally pally again.
Neither Anderson or Julie get paid for their 'services', so WHY are they back in the thick of it again with her? Is it the liking of ❄❄. All so strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Ooh is this a slight dig at skanks favourite saline filler ellie who's well known to do this at the skank's hovel and was regularly round at sinkyboy house doing this.
Now lou does same lip fillers etc will skank be back getting it there now elles business practices under spotlight
She’s literally calling out Skank. Anything for engagement though right?

Reactions: 21
So the grifter gets shutdown for promoting the Skinny Foods rip-off, then on the same day promotes a thing called tester App. Immediately screamed scam to me, have checked it out, it basically is, have to play for hours to get anything back, sometimes people get nothing and lost their own money, no replies from complaints, and they track your activity. No No No, do not install.

Honestly it’s time for her to be cancelled, she doesn‘t care about her deluded fans, just wants to scam them, she’s so vile, this month better take her down.

Also shows how desperate she is. TikTok shop appear to have sacked her, she can no longer run JYY TT Lives, I think it’s got too difficult with the questions on there, Jeyda must be fuming, they were selling a lot of the cheap JYY product on there, she’s just doing ads on her SM for JYY now. Today she couldn’t be bothered with the podcast, that reason about the kids on hols is BS. Things ain’t going well for the Skank, scamming people is now very much in play 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

IMG_9312.png
IMG_9315.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I see Pete ya bleep is in the Fail today with his new baby. The Shank will be fuming, all those missed merch opportunities! Remember the old saying An old cock can always crow but an old hen can't always lay an egg 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Was wide awake at 4am so managed to catch up, OMG I really had to muffle my laughter so as not to wake the other half 😂😂

Funny about the missing gate, probably some of the local do as you likeys, wouldn't there have been a gate post though to attach the stolen gate and metal gate to? Did they steal that too? No sign of a hole. Am I analysing #gategate too much 🤔

Also the field looks tit, certainly not somewhere you'd turn your horses out for grazing.

As for being 💩 on. I've heard it's a 'thing', each to their own but if someone wanted to do that to me I'd tell them they could duck off, it's minging and who would want a photo of a bleeping turd on them, OMG it makes me want to throw up.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's probably seething about the new baby and busting a gut to make a sarcastic, spiteful comment but she won't dare. She knows the backlash she'll get. It must be finally sinking in how disliked she really is. Never one nice comment on any articles about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Apparently as it's half term there is no podcast this week.
More fool those VIPs who pay a subscription.
Ahhhh bet you’re gutted DC 😜
---
Wonder if skank has paid the last court fine she's only got a few more days left to pay if she was given 28 days 🤔 or Will legoboy shelling out for it for her from the proceeds of his tshirt business..
Then again who is crazy to even to buy basic fruit of the loom tshirt with print for £65
He sells candles too, you know 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Apparently as it's half term there is no podcast this week.
More fool those VIPs who pay a subscription.
If you ever wanted proof of them reading on here, her post of 30 mins ago now says no podcast due to it being Easter (not half term)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
in the same vein (pun intended) surely that’s a dig at skank as well, as she’s only too happy to risk her health by allowing it?

• Heart
Strange isn't it Janet,,,that there were a few pics for the first hour then nothing from anyone after that, like you say skank could have been asked to leave after annoying people and probably vaping her tits off, or may just be my wicked side no one was taking a blind bit of notice of her and realised they were all laughing at nanny and her adopted son so she left in a right hump. 🤣
The only people who would have been there on Easter Sunday would have been youngsters out enjoying themselves. Everybody else would have been at home with family, doing the garden, out on a long dog walk etc. She would have been like a fish out of water in that place. Why can't she see how desperate all this hanging out with 20 something's makes her look?

Reactions: 26
So the grifter gets shutdown for promoting the Skinny Foods rip-off, then on the same day promotes a thing called tester App. Immediately screamed scam to me, have checked it out, it basically is, have to play for hours to get anything back, sometimes people get nothing and lost their own money, no replies from complaints, and they track your activity. No No No, do not install.

Honestly it’s time for her to be cancelled, she doesn‘t care about her deluded fans, just wants to scam them, she’s so vile, this month better take her down.

Also shows how desperate she is. TikTok shop appear to have sacked her, she can no longer run JYY TT Lives, I think it’s got too difficult with the questions on there, Jeyda must be fuming, they were selling a lot of the cheap JYY product on there, she’s just doing ads on her SM for JYY now. Today she couldn’t be bothered with the podcast, that reason about the kids on hols is BS. Things ain’t going well for the Skank, scamming people is now very much in play 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

View attachment 2854883View attachment 2854884
I don’t understand the reasoning behind the podcast, surely it was recorded before the kids broke up anyway? Hopefully it’s been cancelled permanently

Reactions: 25
Comment on the CDAN blind item story. I presume they mean Connor Mcgregor, alleged friend of the Irish drugs family that Wayne Lineker is also pally with. They've got the wrong dude for the poo though.

View attachment 2854109
---

That's wot I thought!
Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well, he did call her a gangsta when she went there with Lego ... her shagging McG despite Lego being there wouldn't surprise me, have to admit the pooh does though ... unless she is offering this stuff on OF ppv and hoping for a trip to Dubai ....
I said that few weeks ago,I wondered if she Scatted.

• Haha
These comments on her IG post flogging leggings 🤣🤣
---
Gangsta Granny I think he meant 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.