Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is also the possibility Kieran helped him get out of the relationship. DC16 said Kieran experienced trauma bonding, so he would know what Carl was dealing with. If Carl had ever contacted Kieran about what was going on in the MM with her psychotic behaviour and drugs, they would probably end up talking about their shared experience.
So true this , in the bad relationship I was in my younger years , I didn’t recognise myself after a while , I didn’t like the person I became , I was bitter and resentful when I finally escaped , but the best therapy I had was a few years later when I was contacted by my ex’s then wife (now ex wife) we shared experiences and realised that we both felt the same , but after sharing stories we also realised we were not bad people , we were damaged by his behaviour and abuse , and we found that we could only talk to each other about these awful experiences , no one else in our family’s or friends wouldn’t understand it , we felt if we were to tell anyone else they would think we were stupid to stay in that relationship , it was like embarrassment and shame , but talking together we bonded and became good friends and helped each other , not through revenge but through a nice friendship and just listening to each other - best therapy I could have got at the time and we are still friends now
Maybe this is how CW is dealing with the breakup , it certainly makes you feel better having someone to talk to who completely understands what you have just been through , even if he is still driven by revenge , and let’s face it KH will also have some feeling of wanting revenge too on how she has treated him and his partner , and the kids , it’s human nature
I think a few people have said before here , no human is perfect, we have faults and we also have to continually work on ourselves, being on an abisive controlling relationship changes people for the worse it really does , coming out the other side is a long and painful process ….

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I think the post Carl put 'redemtion' on was about KSR ... Kipper played them both with #slapgate and Carl was complicit in Kipper throwing KSR under the bus to save himself when her lies put him in court, Kippers lies about KSR got her arrested ... now, between them, they have figured out the whole truth and the blame is squarely with her

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There is also the possibility Kieran helped him get out of the relationship. DC16 said Kieran experienced trauma bonding, so he would know what Carl was dealing with. If Carl had ever contacted Kieran about what was going on in the MM with her psychotic behaviour and drugs, they would probably end up talking about their shared experience.
In the same way I imagine Pete supported Kieran when leaving the relationship.
---
Oh duck off then duck off again

Happy belated Easter all x
Not mum and her kids, who is carrying the camera!

Reactions: 25
Thanks for getting my post @Helena-botham-farter you’re absolutely spot on - and you guys for all the likes- it took me ages to write & to think carefully about exactly what I was trying to get across .

Then somebody completely steamrollers it but misses the whole point entirely , I even read their reply twice & was “ Eh ???? None of this has got anything at all to do with my post”

But as I said in my original post , we’re all different , with different thought processes , experiences & backgrounds.

Maybe what I wrote just wasn’t clear enough for them to understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Carl seems happy now and expect he woke up to an expletive message from her 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
I think you've totally missed the point of what Wine Pig wrote. Seeing someone as all bad or all good is not logical....at all, Black and White thinking is too narrow. It's nothing to do with hoping or wishing.
KP seems to be ( from decades of her actions and words) a malignant narcissist aka psychopath. Carl is nowhere near 'just as bad'. Most people won't be as they don't have this pervasive pattern over decades. We have no idea if Carl just wants fame, I suppose we could guess but we don't know. That tends to be KP's narrative about every man. He could also have changed his mind or motivation.
He is on friendly terms with Kieran and Michelle, has been for months it seems. That indicates Kieran and Michelle have no problem with him or him being around their kids. So it's nothing to do with hope it's to do with asking yourself why they are now OK with all that? What could the reasons be? The reason is not likely to be Carl is a very bad man who let Kieran's kids get hurt and did absolutely nothing about it for years.
Well debated H, not black and white at all

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for getting my post @Helena-botham-farter you’re absolutely spot on - and you guys for all the likes- it took me ages to write & to think carefully about exactly what I was trying to get across .

Then somebody completely steamrollers it but misses the whole point entirely , I even read their reply twice & was “ Eh ???? None of this has got anything at all to do with my post”

But as I said in my original post , we’re all different , with different thought processes , experiences & backgrounds.

You were clear - your response was balanced and written well and H’s post.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted yet....

After spending the weekend arranging an Easter egg hunt for her kids, Katie and JJ were seen looking close as they drank and partied with stars including Demi Sims and her sister, Frankie Sims.
Wearing a red oversize shirt, Katie was snapped by shocked onlookers as she joined in on the frivolity - which included fire dancers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

I think you explained yourself brilliantly! I don't think KP's behaviour has ever changed but for a while many believed the KP narrative that Carl was controlling her. It was the usual smoke and mirrors and you really need to look at what she's done with every single partner! It's a long, long history of the same tactics where as we only see this one relationship for Carl. She tries the same with Pete, sow seeds of doubt that he was controlling but we all can see he's moved on. I honestly think that's what Carl has tried to do and it will become more apparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just catching up so don't know if this has been posted yet....

After spending the weekend arranging an Easter egg hunt for her kids, Katie and JJ were seen looking close as they drank and partied with stars including Demi Sims and her sister, Frankie Sims.
Wearing a red oversize shirt, Katie was snapped by shocked onlookers as she joined in on the frivolity - which included fire dancers.

Sun having a real diggie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, after the lovely poster from yesterday regarding bleep Lynne the bent Social Wanker, will this woman face any criminal charges regarding the kids? Surely she cannot not, face any consequences whatsoever or are WSSS'S a bunch of incompetent idiots that will let it go with her just getting the sack? 😤

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
@smil

@SmillieKylie , it’s too early in the day for this! I almost threw up in my slippers 🤣🤣 …. Happy April Fools Day 😍

ps.. the ironic thing is Kipper has probably touted this idea to MAFS already 🤣🤣
Ha, Ha knew this was Bull, But she is taking over from Martin Lewis on moneysaving expert, and she’s going to be the presenter for a new series on Animal hospital, yeah she’ll be working from home

• Haha
So, after the lovely poster from yesterday regarding bleep Lynne the bent Social Wanker, will this woman face any criminal charges regarding the kids? Surely she cannot not, face any consequences whatsoever or are WSSS'S a bunch of incompetent idiots that will let it go with her just getting the sack? 😤
The poster yesterday said they'd complained, it sounded like an internal thing. Surely though, for Lynne Rickwodd to be sacked over the Hayler / Price case that was deemed to be more serious? So maybe is at the level of criminal charges? I hope she does get charged but who knows. I thought KP could be charged for her multiple false allegations resulting in arrest but nothing so far!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The poster yesterday said they'd complained, it sounded like an internal thing. Surely though, for Lynne Rickwodd to be sacked over the Hayler / Price case that was deemed to be more serious? So maybe is at the level of criminal charges? I hope she does get charged but who knows. I thought KP could be charged for her multiple false allegations resulting in arrest but nothing so far!
Unless things are going on that we haven’t found out about,all keeping quiet cos it’s perhaps criminal family court case,just guessing Helena.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.