Katie Price #372 Rinse and repeat, rinse and repeat. Just shut up about Alex, Kieran and Pete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carl is a piece of tit. He stood by while kids were being neglected and emotionally abused, animals abused, ex-partner smeared as a n, etc etc. The damage has been done to the kids. OK maybe he's given some info now to help KH but it's a bit late isn't it - I question whether his motives now are really even because he cares about the kids or just to get back at his ex? I'll never trust this man and I hope the kids are kept well away from him.
That fella couldn’t get water out of a shoe looking at the sole He’s a think as her only a lot less manu
Wished I’d never asked 🤢🤢
I regretted being able to read that day. God speed those who watched it on all our behalf’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Off to bed now, but am expecting lots of pages to catch up on in the morning 😂
I’m in my bed but still looking at Tattle!
---
Was the pic that Lou posted of KP and JJ at the MM? In which case he must have met the kids there for Easter hunt ??
You can see Bunny in the background of the clip where the baby is crawling about
---
My mum lives in Fife too, in Kinghorn
Kinghorn’s a lovely wee place. I was from Leven but not there now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I’m in my bed but still looking at Tattle!
---

You can see Bunny in the background of the clip where the baby is crawling about
---

Kinghorn’s a lovely wee place. I was from Leven but not there now.
I've lived in London for the last 30 years but my heart is still in Scotland, from Edinburgh

• Heart
Reactions: 23
April Fools everyone!!!
She hasn't been out tonight ploughing through more ❄ than an Eskimo after a blizzard!

She's actually been packing "5000 lucky bags" all day!!!

(Strangely wearing the exact same outfit, and stood in the exact same pose as last time she was bagging-up quality kids and womenswear shite?! What a strange coincidence?! 🤔)

Screenshot_20240401_010238_com.android.chrome_edit_2843985468419151.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 52
April Fools everyone!!!
She hasn't been out tonight ploughing through more ❄ than an Eskimo after a blizzard!

She's actually been packing "5000 lucky bags" all day!!!

(Strangely wearing the exact same outfit, and stood in the exact same pose as last time she was bagging-up quality kids and womenswear shite?! What a strange coincidence?! 🤔)

View attachment 2848756
One word …. Pathetic! Who would be seen dead in that crap, sold by a born liar , also fraction of a price elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This Gathering is reminding me of the film The First Wives Club when they get together for revenge on their ex husbands!
Could be retitled The Ex's Club 🤔 🤣 if @Pom Bear gets chance to do her magic pretty please 🙏 🙏 🙏
I had a go, took a while to make put I enjoyed it. Hope it's fine x Love from Pom ❤❤❤🤗🥰😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17119324913781.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Black and white thinking is never helpful … and is quite an unhealthy & immature approach too .

Most of us on here consider ourselves fairly intelligent , we opine , we debate, we disagree , we put some on ignore , we make each other roar with laughter , we have so many “ in jokes” it’s unreal , we are all different ages, with different experiences & differing points of reference , differing approaches, different mindsets .

Carl is neither “ all good now “ nor was “ all bad then” - these are ridiculous concepts .

My take on it is that he’s not very bright , was chasing fame ( that he is never going to get) through an easy channel , was definitely manipulated & blinded by the odd ( hired) camera flash , his name occasionally in print & his 5 minutes on the MM programme. Not much of an outcome from the tit he’s been party to .

I also suspect lots of substances & alcohol came in to play often until he got wise to how it turns her & backed off from that a little.

He’s been replaced , he’s hurt , bitter & angry … if he wants to help bring her down that’s great , if he wants to show us he reads Tattle , that’s great too , if he wants to help KH , brilliant .

It doesn’t change some of the colluding with her , the lies , the horrible behaviour he has been capable of whilst within her unpleasant company.

It doesn’t change any of the past , but he can certainly help facilitate positive change going forwards.

People are multi faceted . We all need to remember this.
I get what you are saying and in most cases you are right. However, in this instance I think you are wrong. Personally I think some people want KP to get what she deserves so bad that they sometimes lose sight of the people who enabled her to behave in the way she has.
As much as some would like Carl to now be a 'good guy', the reality is he isn't.
I do not believe for one second that he is now trying to help KH, I do not think he is seeking redemption or anything like that. As you stated, he is hurt, he feels replaced and is angry/bitter. Therefore his actions are born from wanting revenge, not because he cares about what has happened to the kids.

What happened to those kids was on his watch. Remember the memes he put up about KH when he got arrested? He took delight in what happened.
CW is just as bad as KP is in many ways. His driving force is to be a celebrity and he doesn't care how that happens or who gets hurt in the process.
He has no moral compass and his actions prove that.

If he wanted to help bring her down as you say, he could do that easily by going to the authorities and telling them exactly what she has been doing. Seeing as he records everything he will have evidence of that. But of course he won't do that because he himself will get in trouble for being a part of her criminal activities. It was only a few weeks ago that we saw a video of him in a car with KP driving. He was more than happy to get in the car with her knowing full well she shouldn't be driving.

Just because he has been in a pic with KH doesn't mean he is now helping them to bring her down. That is what people 'hope' is happening.
So whilst I agree with your point, I think believing it with CW is wishful thinking on your behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well it's all the nasty exes fault she keeps getting done for driving without a licence, failure to turn up to court, and not paying her taxes..pesky bleeders they are now having easter lunch at same house..grrr legoboy going to get the full wrath tonight
I often wonder do these type of people K etc ever sit down alone and realise that they are the common denominator. Like it's always someone else's fault through no fault of her own. She's a prime example of someone with narcissistic BPD. Please don't mistake this for adhd. She's an unpredictable, unhinged headcase 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WOW, considering all the madness while she was with Carl, Bankruptcy, drugs , all the lies, that picture must be the last thing in the world she wanted to see, I mean I’m not surprised she hasn’t slagged him off, he probably knows where all the bodies are buried, bet she’s shitting herself

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Seems very quiet in skankyland for some reason, even after going through all the trouble of getting Lou to endorse the showmance by claiming krytens the bestest boyfriend skanks ever had and that she'd never seen skank happier. You'd think after that there'd be loads of loved up lifty leg slobbering over kryten pictures to push the message home and rub sink boys nose in it. 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My problem with him is this….is he doing it to spite her because she’s hurt him OR is he doing it because it’s the right and moral thing to do? Cos if it’s the latter, he should/could have done it months and months ago! (Of course we don’t know that he hasn’t either)
She is an abusive piece of tit & after getting out of a relationship like that it can take some time to process what had actually been going on & i think without a doubt she will have poisoned him against Kieran. They must have been in contact for a while now to build up enough of a relationship to spend Easter together with M & K plus kids. Whatever his original motive was at first - I think spite - if it helps Kieran with his custody battle then I’m all for it. I do hope now his motivation is because he wants the kids to have a better life away from that shitshow of a mother
---
See Emily has given birth to a beautiful baby girl. They are calling her Katie after her step mum 🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂

just before the forum starts smoking that’s my idea of a joke ❤
You should’ve kept that one for today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I get what you are saying and in most cases you are right. However, in this instance I think you are wrong. Personally I think some people want KP to get what she deserves so bad that they sometimes lose sight of the people who enabled her to behave in the way she has.
As much as some would like Carl to now be a 'good guy', the reality is he isn't.
I do not believe for one second that he is now trying to help KH, I do not think he is seeking redemption or anything like that. As you stated, he is hurt, he feels replaced and is angry/bitter. Therefore his actions are born from wanting revenge, not because he cares about what has happened to the kids.

What happened to those kids was on his watch. Remember the memes he put up about KH when he got arrested? He took delight in what happened.
CW is just as bad as KP is in many ways. His driving force is to be a celebrity and he doesn't care how that happens or who gets hurt in the process.
He has no moral compass and his actions prove that.

If he wanted to help bring her down as you say, he could do that easily by going to the authorities and telling them exactly what she has been doing. Seeing as he records everything he will have evidence of that. But of course he won't do that because he himself will get in trouble for being a part of her criminal activities. It was only a few weeks ago that we saw a video of him in a car with KP driving. He was more than happy to get in the car with her knowing full well she shouldn't be driving.

Just because he has been in a pic with KH doesn't mean he is now helping them to bring her down. That is what people 'hope' is happening.
So whilst I agree with your point, I think believing it with CW is wishful thinking on your behalf.
You could be right. He’s simply courting staying in the press by whatever means possible. He got in the Sun straight away. It’s no coincidence that immediately after “the now famous lunch” that he put his TT account QR code on SM asking for follows. He wants to do “lives”, so like many others, he can earn coin off these “battles” or whatever the next trend is to rinse fans. Maybe he is also helping KH behind the scenes but it’s not entirely altruistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.